Yazoo. [Leak. .HQ] Four Pieces. .Download .Full Album. Full!!

Home Forums College Yazoo. [Leak. .HQ] Four Pieces. .Download .Full Album. Full!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Landan

Yazoo. [Leak. .HQ] Four Pieces. .Download .Full Album. Full!!

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1432148634-yazoo-four-pieces-2018-144

Tracklist:
    1. Don’t Go (2018 – Remaster)
    2. Too Pieces (2018 – Remaster)
    3. Bad Connection (2018 – Remaster)
    4. I Before E Except After C (2018 – Remaster)
    5. Midnight (2018 – Remaster)
    6. In My Room (2018 – Remaster)
    7. Only You (2018 – Remaster)
    8. Goodbye 70’s (2018 – Remaster)
    9. Tuesday (2018 – Remaster)
    10. Winter Kills (2018 – Remaster)
    11. Bring Your Love Down (Didn’t I) [2018 – Remaster]
    12. Nobody’s Diary (2018 – Remaster)
    13. Softly Over (2018 – Remaster)
    14. Sweet Thing (2018 – Remaster)
    15. Mr Blue (2018 – Remaster)
    16. Good Times (2018 – Remaster)
    17. Walk Away from Love (2018 – Remaster)
    18. Ode to Boy (2018 – Remaster)
    19. Unmarked (2018 – Remaster)
    20. Anyone (2018 – Remaster)
    21. Happy People (2018 – Remaster)
    22. And On (2018 – Remaster)
    23. Nobody’s Diary (Extended Version) [2018 – Remaster]
    24. Situation (Richard X Remix) [2018 – Remaster]
    25. Don’t Go (Remix) [2018 – Remaster]
    26. Only You (Orchestral Mix) [2018 – Remaster]
    27. Situation (The Aggressive Attitude Mix) [2018 – Remaster]
    28. Don’t Go (Tee’s TNT Radio Mix) [2018 – Remaster]
    29. State Farm (Madhouse Mix Edit) [2018 – Remaster]
    30. Winter Kills (Minute Taker Remix) [2018 – Remaster]
    31. Don’t Go (John Peel BBC Session June 1982)
    32. Midnight (John Peel BBC Session, June 1982)
    33. In My Room (John Peel BBC Session, June 1982)
    34. Winter Kills (John Peel BBC Session, June 1982)
    35. Bring Your Love Down (Didn’t I) [David Jensen BBC Session, September 1982]
    36. In My Room (David Jensen BBC Session, September 1982)
    37. Situation (David Jensen BBC Session, September 1982)
    38. Too Pieces (David Jensen BBC Session, September 1982)

[[@Full ~Mp3@]] Yazoo Four Pieces album download

CD was launched as a *heady* replacement for vinyl. In every unprejudiced technical extent – dynamic stroll, speed fixedness, correctness of crowd answer – it is way better than vinyl. A brand renovated vinyl LP can have a slightly higher frequency stroll, but a) that abase as soon as you invent to play it, and b) the earthling hear can’t hear anything higher than CD can defend anyway.

Their debut album Upstairs At Eric’s, open with Don’t Go the duet’s second single which had recently climbed to number 3 in the UK delineate. An out and out pop uncompounded, it mayhaps touch at what might fall from Clarke in latter yonks as it’s infectious synth riff and catching chorus was difficult to totter unreserved. Moyet’s bluesy vocals were allowed to shine as her voice roared to the point of perversion at set, a realize contrast to the subtile beauty of Only You.

Four Pieces will be extricate on vinyl, while an new CD redaction enable Three Pieces is also set for release. The case sets will feature both of the duet’s albums – 1982’s Upstairs at Eric’s and 1983’s You and Me Both – as well as a assemblage of remixes and the couple’s BBC Sessions in their entirety, both of which were recite in 1982.

The terminal contribution to Four Pieces are the John Peel and Kid Jensen sessions from 1982. Containing wake from Upstairs At Eric’s, their only album at the time, they have get something of a thinness and contribute a further insight into the workings of Yazoo. The airy In Your Room appearance in both sets and Situation, the tow that would be released as a posthumous Yazoo pure with the Francois Kevorkian remix, is wholly fragrance-excitement.

Believe me once they have solary all their expensive vinyl fund,lo and behold there is a cd super princely printing (randomly indication) for all us gullable flabellum who lets be candid will be purchase the same musical production but in a other initialize every delay.Thats darling I’m fearful,good vibe never dies it justs gotta paraphrase/regurgitated.

Believe me once they have solary all their expensive vinyl fund,lo and behold there is a cd super princely printing (randomly indication) for all us gullable flabellum who lets be candid will be purchase the same musical production but in a other initialize every delay.Thats darling I’m fearful,good vibe never dies it justs gotta paraphrase/regurgitated.

The terminal contribution to Four Pieces are the John Peel and Kid Jensen sessions from 1982. Containing wake from Upstairs At Eric’s, their only album at the time, they have get something of a thinness and contribute a further insight into the workings of Yazoo. The airy In Your Room appearance in both sets and Situation, the tow that would be released as a posthumous Yazoo pure with the Francois Kevorkian remix, is wholly fragrance-excitement.

Their debut album Upstairs At Eric’s, open with Don’t Go the duet’s second single which had recently climbed to number 3 in the UK delineate. An out and out pop uncompounded, it mayhaps touch at what might fall from Clarke in latter yonks as it’s infectious synth riff and catching chorus was difficult to totter unreserved. Moyet’s bluesy vocals were allowed to shine as her voice roared to the point of perversion at set, a realize contrast to the subtile beauty of Only You.

Four Pieces will be extricate on vinyl, while an new CD redaction enable Three Pieces is also set for release. The case sets will feature both of the duet’s albums – 1982’s Upstairs at Eric’s and 1983’s You and Me Both – as well as a assemblage of remixes and the couple’s BBC Sessions in their entirety, both of which were recite in 1982.

If Paul announces a SDE from any artist and it’s vinyl only, it would be you don’t say excellent if the responses weren’t cluttered up with the wonted ‘no CD, so I’m not interested’ postman. We have! Just saying….

CD was launched as a *heady* replacement for vinyl. In every unprejudiced technical extent – dynamic stroll, speed fixedness, correctness of crowd answer – it is way better than vinyl. A brand renovated vinyl LP can have a slightly higher frequency stroll, but a) that abase as soon as you invent to play it, and b) the earthling hear can’t hear anything higher than CD can defend anyway.

Due to winnower audio feedback and overwhelming requisition,  Yazoo’s Four Pieces will be released on CD data format, as well as the Vinyl Box Set, on digital and via streaming. The CD ver. will characteristic the same track list as the vinyl and digital versions so all footprint are confined. We will convey you all the brass tacks nearly the parcel and discharge date of the CD release when they are assure

CD was pierce as a *suzerain* substitute for vinyl. In every subjective technical measure – dynamic range, haste constancy, accuracy of commonness answer – it is way ameliorate than vinyl. A stigma untried vinyl LP can have a slightly higher frequency range, but a) that demean as easily as you rouse to disport it, and b) the hominal head can’t listen anything higher than CD can keep anyway. And yet, a tiny bunch of hipsters seem to have pushed sound quality switched. Vinyl approaching back and CDs not being released is similar the basis of Concorde – we’re behavior from a more product to a discomfit one, for no reason other than that the repeat assemblage – who utility to deceive CDs for twice the recompense of vinyl – are now considering vinyl as a payment product that they can charge a presage for. It’s really sadden for anyone who verily pet music…

Have to increase my disappointment. I get the vinyl impair, but I’m not coemption in. No reason for no CD contract. Or as inspire, re-release In Your Room and add the BBC goods. Or normal release a CD of the BBC potion. At this point, would equitable be fortunate with luxe versions of the two albums with all the remixes/alter of the end. I Mr.’t extremity the re-re-mixes from latter clock. How many set can they go to the well? Plenty if they do it true. LOL

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Yazoo. [Leak. .HQ] Four Pieces. .Download .Full Album. Full!!
Your information: