• Author: Dominic Dromgoole
    • Genres: biography, theatre, history
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9781933648460 (1933648465)
    • Release date: July 1, 2007
    • Publisher: Pegasus Books
    • Format: paperback, 320 pages

About The Book

William Shakespeare has always been part of Dominic Dromgoole’s life. Here he recounts the story of his life through Shakespeare, and in turn shows us what Shakespeare can tell us about the world. In this freewheeling and passionate exploration of Shakespeare the artist, the man, the playwright, and the genius, Dromgoole explores why it is that he can enter our lives with such force and teach us so much about living.

Using his own encounters as a guide, Dromgoole shows how Shakespeare’s words on war, love, death, drunkenness, family, friendship, and everything else reveal us to ourselves. This is the true nature of Shakespeare, a godhead of comic, sexual, sublime humanism, whose plays and characters have become a universal gateway to an understanding of the world.

A passionate Shakespearean practically since birth, Dominic Dromgoole is the new artistic director for the Globe Theatre, the playhouse Shakespeare made famous. He is a columnist for the Guardian and a regular contributor to The Sunday Times. His first book, The Full Room, was one of the most controversial and successful theater books in England of the last few years.

TXT book Will and Me buy cheap on Booktopia. PDF ebook Will and Me by Dominic Dromgoole download for iPhone. MP3 Will and Me read on Dymocks. EPUB Will and Me Dominic Dromgoole on iOS.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Will and Me by Dominic Dromgoole — PDF download
Your information: