(VIP^^[doWnloAd]) Paraísos Mejores Download Album [Mp3] Javier Ruibal Download Paraísos Mejores

Home Forums College (VIP^^[doWnloAd]) Paraísos Mejores Download Album [Mp3] Javier Ruibal Download Paraísos Mejores

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Falkner

(VIP^^[doWnloAd]) Paraísos Mejores Download Album [Mp3] Javier Ruibal Download Paraísos Mejores

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1439609574-javier-ruibal-paraisos-mejores-2018-144

Tracklist:
    1. Tu Divo Favorito
    2. Mi Bella Navegante (feat. Juan Luis Guerra)
    3. Un Sinmorir día a día (feat. Feten Feten)
    4. En los Confines de Orión
    5. La Geisha Gitana
    6. Black Star Line (feat. Chico César)
    7. Corazón Timbalero (feat. Glazz)
    8. Cuenta Conmigo Compadre
    9. La Mujer Manjar
    10. El Fin del Mundo Fue Ayer
    11. Perla de la Medina

[Latest~ Album] Javier Ruibal Paraísos Mejores Album Download

In Brazil, Ruibal was with Chico César and together they created ‘Black Star Line’. Also the Dominican Juan Luis Guerra gives his voice on the album, in the song ‘My beautiful navigator’. Other collaborations are less of the groups Fetén Fetén, in ‘Un sinmorir día a día’, and Glazz, in ‘Corazón timbalero’.

It’s a safe birthday gift: buying a CD from a friend is more than giving her music. It is to say I love you, do not ever forget that you and I will be compañlove always, whatever happens, we are with who we are, because we both listen to these songs.

Javier Ruibal has been recognized with the National Award for Current Music. To continue deserving this type of merits launches “Paraísos Mejores”, another twist to the way of understanding the music of this universal Cádiz. For this occasion he is accompanied by Juan Luis Guerra, Feten Feten, Glazz or Chico Cesar. Tracklist 1- Your favorite divo. 2- My beautiful navigator. 3- A sinmorir day by day. 4- In the confines of Orion. 5- The gypsy Geisha. 6- Black Star Line. 7- Heart timbalero. 8- Count me compadre. 9- The woman delicacy. 10- The end of the world smell yesterday. 11- Pearl of the Medina.

Throughout his thirty-five year career, Javier Ruibal has been programmed in both world music and wind festivals, a versatility that undoubtedly has helped the richness of his compositions. Following the Jerez-born writer, Ruibal’s compositions include “sonorities atled gypsy dancing, music from Maghreb, India and part Caribe”.

Send to email Your Name Your email address Cancel The entry was not sent. Check your email addresses! Error in checking electronic mail. By lenity, try again Sorry, your blog can not share bag emails.

Sports The health chattel serves the fan in the grandstand of the Grandstand. A fan of Tribuna suffers a heart attack Dejan Lekic celebrates his goal against Elche, the second part Cádiz. The week of Lekic Lekic and Rober Correa, the happiness of a wardrobe El Cádiz-Elche, in images “The 5-1 is not current; I do not like these swings “How they played: Salvi and Lekic revolutionize the game

Albert Rivera, during his speech. Rivera asks in Alsasua with PP and Vox “to reconstruct the common Spanish project” Riot officers from the National Police form a cordon of security in the neighborhood of the Ramon Llull school in Barcelona on 1-O. Ramirez Sunyer dies, the Barcelona judge investigating the 1-O

Send to email Your Name Your email address Cancel The entry was not sent. Check your email addresses! Error in checking electronic mail. By lenity, try again Sorry, your blog can not share bag emails.

To continue deserving this type of merits launches “Paraísos Mejores”, another twist to the way of understanding the music of this universal Cádiz. For this occasion he is accompanied by Juan Luis Guerra, Feten Feten, Glazz or Chico Cesar.

Albert Rivera, during his speech. Rivera asks in Alsasua with PP and Vox “to reconstruct the common Spanish project” Riot officers from the National Police form a cordon of security in the neighborhood of the Ramon Llull school in Barcelona on 1-O. Ramirez Sunyer dies, the Barcelona judge investigating the 1-O

A better paradise is in that place of his son Javi’s childhood where his “timbalero heart” began to beat. There will be no new paradise wickedness the disappearance of the sinister and corrupt politicians of “Counts with me compadre”. What better paradise the disfigurement with “Mi Bella Navengante” and those street artists of “Tu Divo favorite” that give life to a love between the opera and the fall and thus an etcetera of yearnings beyond the known, the achieved, the already lived.

It’s a safe birthday gift: buying a CD from a friend is more than giving her music. It is to say I love you, do not ever forget that you and I will be compañlove always, whatever happens, we are with who we are, because we both listen to these songs.

A better paradise eastá in that place of the childhood of his son Javi where he began to beat his “Heart timbalero”. There will be no new paradise wrong the disappearance of the sinister and corrupt politicians of “Counts with me compadre”. What better paradise the spoil with “Mi Bella navigator” and those street artists of “Your favorite Divo” that give life to a love between opera and rap and thus an etcetera of yearnings beyond the known, the achieved, the already lived.

A better paradise eastá in that place of the childhood of his son Javi where he began to beat his “Heart timbalero”. There will be no new paradise wrong the disappearance of the sinister and corrupt politicians of “Counts with me compadre”. What better paradise the spoil with “Mi Bella navigator” and those street artists of “Your favorite Divo” that give life to a love between opera and rap and thus an etcetera of yearnings beyond the known, the achieved, the already lived.

To continue deserving this type of merits launches “Paraísos Mejores”, another twist to the way of understanding the music of this universal Cádiz. For this occasion he is accompanied by Juan Luis Guerra, Feten Feten, Glazz or Chico Cesar.

A better paradise is in that place of his son Javi’s childhood where his “timbalero heart” began to beat. There will be no new paradise wickedness the disappearance of the sinister and corrupt politicians of “Counts with me compadre”. What better paradise the disfigurement with “Mi Bella Navengante” and those street artists of “Tu Divo favorite” that give life to a love between the opera and the fall and thus an etcetera of yearnings beyond the known, the achieved, the already lived.

In the already copious catalog of the work of Javier Ruibal there is a quality that unifies wrong doubt the whole. I refer to his identification with a very specific public tradition and, from there, to his calling manners of a new updated -conventional conception of that tradition. The welding was perfect in commotion reminder: the familiar allied with the cult misdemeanor no fissure, with impeccable efficiency. It could be said that Ruibal sings remembering what he has experienced, reencountering himself with certain modulations share gypsy dancing and endowing them in each case with innovative musical nutrients. Nobody has managed to solve like that difficult stylistic proposal.

More information The musician Javier Ruibal, this week in El Puerto. The musician Javier Ruibal, this week in El Puerto. / mangrove ancientism “Like in the World Cup, in shake music you need to take risks and fantasize”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (VIP^^[doWnloAd]) Paraísos Mejores Download Album [Mp3] Javier Ruibal Download Paraísos Mejores
Your information: