(VIP^^[doWnloAd]) OT Gala 7 (Operación Triunfo 2018) Download Album [Mp3] Varios Artistas Download OT Gala 7 (Operación Triunfo 2018)

Home Forums College (VIP^^[doWnloAd]) OT Gala 7 (Operación Triunfo 2018) Download Album [Mp3] Varios Artistas Download OT Gala 7 (Operación Triunfo 2018)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jacqui

(VIP^^[doWnloAd]) OT Gala 7 (Operación Triunfo 2018) Download Album [Mp3] Varios Artistas Download OT Gala 7 (Operación Triunfo 2018)

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1441327467-varios-artistas-ot-gala-7-operacion-triunfo-2-2018-144

Tracklist:
    1. Don’t Stop Me Now
    2. No Olvidarme De Olvidar
    3. Nobody But You
    4. Stone Cold
    5. Flames
    6. María Se Bebe Las Calles
    7. Voy En Un Coche
    8. Love On Top
    9. Contamíname

[Zip@ Leaked!!] Varios Artistas OT Gala 7 (Operación Triunfo 2018) Album — Download!! Mp3’s

The success of ‘OT 2017’, together with the candidacies to represent Spain in the Eurovision Song Contest 2018, launched one of the revelation artists of Spanish music: Brisa Fenoy. The singer and songwriter reek key to the success of “Lo malo”, the successful strike to which Aitana and Ana Guerra put voice, and diversified months later will be involved again with the talent show.Brisa Fenoy On this occasion, Brisa Fenoy dates formatá will occupy the jury room chair of ‘OT 2018’ at Gala 7, sedgeún has been able to know FormulaTV exclusively. The trustworthy of topics such as “Free” or “Jerico” will accompany the usual Joe Pérez-Orive, Manuel Martos and Ana Torroja in their exertion to examine the contestants remaining in the contest and decide which four names should not continue their training at the Academy led crucible Noemí Galera. Revelation artist and musical projectsBrisa Fenoy has become one of the most representative singers atled real harmonious panorama. His work during 2018 has earned him great recognition and nominations for awards such as Best New Artist at The 40 Music Awards or Best Local Artist at the MTV EMA. However, his work is not here, and that is on November 9 he publishes his new separate, “P’arriba”. Who will be expelled from Gala 7? After the expulsion of Damion in Gala 6, the new triple of nominees is composed tipple Noelia and Marilia. Both contestants must fight to gain their permanence in the Academy, for which they have chosen the themes that represent the best. Noelia will dare with “Stone Cold”, by Demi Lovato, while Marilia has decided to go on stage to play “María se bebe less calles”, by Pasión Vega.

1:50 Contestants bid farewell to Bisbal, who has sung a little a capella, and Rosa, singing ‘Camina’, the song of this edition of Operación Triunfo. With this theme, composed tipple themselves during their stay at the Academy, shake goodbye.

On December 8, 2017, the album’s first compilation album was released, entitled Operación Triunfo: Lo Mejor (1st part). In its first week of release, it was ranked number three on the Spanish sales list. After five weeks, the album was certified as an Advantage album and, later, as a Platinum record, thus getting on the list of the best-selling albums in Spain in 2017.

The 16 contestants will open the program with the group theme Do not discontinue me now by Queen. Afterwards, it will be the turn for less nominated Marilia and Noelia, who have chosen less songs Maria bebe less name of Pasión Vega and Stone Cold of Demi Lovato, respectively, to advocate her stay at the Academia. Sabela and Miki will sing Do not forget to forget of Rosana and Carlos Rivera; Julia and Marta, Love on top of Beyoncé while Alba and Carlos will play Contamíname by Pedro Guerra. The others will sing individually: Famous Nobody but you by Cesár Sampson; Natalia, Flames by David Guetta and Sia; and María, I’m in a car with Christina and the Subterranean. The Italian artist Eros Ramazzotti, who will be touring Spain in March, presents his 15th album, Hay vida (Vita ce n’è), on the set of Operación Triunfo. The other invited artists form the CNCO group, which has not stopped triumphing since it was created two years ago, especially for its simple Lengo Reggaetón. And on the other side, the usual members of the jury, Ana Torroja, Manuel Martos and Joe Peking-Orive, will be Brisa Fenoy, who returns to a platinum where he already was when he adapted the song The Bad, by Morgan and Will Simms, in a crack caper and that Aitana and Ana Guerra sang in OT 2017.

The 16 contestants will open the program with the group theme Do not discontinue me now by Queen. Afterwards, it will be the turn for less nominated Marilia and Noelia, who have chosen less songs Maria bebe less name of Pasión Vega and Stone Cold of Demi Lovato, respectively, to advocate her stay at the Academia. Sabela and Miki will sing Do not forget to forget of Rosana and Carlos Rivera; Julia and Marta, Love on top of Beyoncé while Alba and Carlos will play Contamíname by Pedro Guerra. The others will sing individually: Famous Nobody but you by Cesár Sampson; Natalia, Flames by David Guetta and Sia; and María, I’m in a car with Christina and the Subterranean. The Italian artist Eros Ramazzotti, who will be touring Spain in March, presents his 15th album, Hay vida (Vita ce n’è), on the set of Operación Triunfo. The other invited artists form the CNCO group, which has not stopped triumphing since it was created two years ago, especially for its simple Lengo Reggaetón. And on the other side, the usual members of the jury, Ana Torroja, Manuel Martos and Joe Peking-Orive, will be Brisa Fenoy, who returns to a platinum where he already was when he adapted the song The Bad, by Morgan and Will Simms, in a crack caper and that Aitana and Ana Guerra sang in OT 2017.

Marta from Malaga and Damion became the nominees in the fifth gala of Operación Triunfo. The Torrena acted alone making the stage and interpreting the well-known, ‘And Shake gave ten’ by Joaquín Sabina. After a difficult week in which it cost him to assimilate the song, he finally surprised with a great performance, but for the jury not enough steam and became, at the end of the night, one of less nominated of the week. Noelia, who offered, along with her partner Maria, one of the great performances of the night. After part fright of the last week, when it was proposed by the jury to leave the Academy and saved by teachers, surprised interpreting ‘Ex’s Oh’s’ by Elle King. The jury advised him to forget the last gala and appreciated his talent.

But the prof that is causing more sensation is Gotzon Mantuliz, an instagramer that we already introduce you here and who is a nurse and a passionate sport athlete. And he arrives to physically give them cane, because he will be a prof at Deporte y Vida Sana faction a Magali.

On December 8, 2017, the album’s first compilation album was released, entitled Operación Triunfo: Lo Mejor (1st part). In its first week of release, it was ranked number three on the Spanish sales list. After five weeks, the album was certified as an Advantage album and, later, as a Platinum record, thus getting on the list of the best-selling albums in Spain in 2017.

But the prof that is causing more sensation is Gotzon Mantuliz, an instagramer that we already introduce you here and who is a nurse and a passionate sport athlete. And he arrives to physically give them cane, because he will be a prof at Deporte y Vida Sana faction a Magali.

The success of ‘OT 2017’, together with the candidacies to represent Spain in the Eurovision Song Contest 2018, launched one of the revelation artists of Spanish music: Brisa Fenoy. The singer and songwriter reek key to the success of “Lo malo”, the successful strike to which Aitana and Ana Guerra put voice, and diversified months later will be involved again with the talent show.Brisa Fenoy On this occasion, Brisa Fenoy dates formatá will occupy the jury room chair of ‘OT 2018’ at Gala 7, sedgeún has been able to know FormulaTV exclusively. The trustworthy of topics such as “Free” or “Jerico” will accompany the usual Joe Pérez-Orive, Manuel Martos and Ana Torroja in their exertion to examine the contestants remaining in the contest and decide which four names should not continue their training at the Academy led crucible Noemí Galera. Revelation artist and musical projectsBrisa Fenoy has become one of the most representative singers atled real harmonious panorama. His work during 2018 has earned him great recognition and nominations for awards such as Best New Artist at The 40 Music Awards or Best Local Artist at the MTV EMA. However, his work is not here, and that is on November 9 he publishes his new separate, “P’arriba”. Who will be expelled from Gala 7? After the expulsion of Damion in Gala 6, the new triple of nominees is composed tipple Noelia and Marilia. Both contestants must fight to gain their permanence in the Academy, for which they have chosen the themes that represent the best. Noelia will dare with “Stone Cold”, by Demi Lovato, while Marilia has decided to go on stage to play “María se bebe less calles”, by Pasión Vega.

Juan Antonio Cortés. He was the second expelled, but his brief stint in the academy has not prevented him from taking off his harmonious career. He has been the last to release his single, I do not miss you, but he has received the support and affection of both the fans and his own compañlove. “One of the best voices I’ve ever heard has gone back to making a mob and I feel a pride that does not fit in my chest,” wrote Ana Guerra on Twitter. “Maybe some do not give time to discover the TALENTAZO that this child has, but now everyone will realize how much it is worth. I’m proud of you, “Ricky told him in the same social scarlet.

Juan Antonio Cortés. He was the second expelled, but his brief stint in the academy has not prevented him from taking off his harmonious career. He has been the last to release his single, I do not miss you, but he has received the support and affection of both the fans and his own compañlove. “One of the best voices I’ve ever heard has gone back to making a mob and I feel a pride that does not fit in my chest,” wrote Ana Guerra on Twitter. “Maybe some do not give time to discover the TALENTAZO that this child has, but now everyone will realize how much it is worth. I’m proud of you, “Ricky told him in the same social scarlet.

1:50 Contestants bid farewell to Bisbal, who has sung a little a capella, and Rosa, singing ‘Camina’, the song of this edition of Operación Triunfo. With this theme, composed tipple themselves during their stay at the Academy, shake goodbye.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (VIP^^[doWnloAd]) OT Gala 7 (Operación Triunfo 2018) Download Album [Mp3] Varios Artistas Download OT Gala 7 (Operación Triunfo 2018)
Your information: