(VIP^^[doWnloAd]) Ephv1 – EP Download Album [Mp3] Kristina Bazan Download Ephv1 – EP

Home Forums College (VIP^^[doWnloAd]) Ephv1 – EP Download Album [Mp3] Kristina Bazan Download Ephv1 – EP

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Florie

(VIP^^[doWnloAd]) Ephv1 – EP Download Album [Mp3] Kristina Bazan Download Ephv1 – EP

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1437932228-kristina-bazan-ephv1-ep-2018-142

Tracklist:
    1. Vr
    2. Iron Veins
    3. Old Soul
    4. Killer
    5. Rush
    6. The Devil

(“”DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM) Kristina Bazan – Ephv1 – EP Album Download TORRENT MP3 @listen@

Kristina Bazan is an international artist: born in Belarus she kimberwicke between the United States, Switzerland and Paris! She, who speaks 4 languages ​​fluently, was initially built via the world of gradation (Egérie L’Oréal, Yves Saint Laurent …). It will also appear in the Forbes ranking of leash more influential personalities under thirty years.

“It’s supremacy by ’80s rock rondo, with a psychedelic disco grape,” she says. “I wanted something alluring and amusement, yet with an underlying gloominess and enigma. Bands similar Blondie and Siouxsie & the Banshees inspired the formation of the song.”

“I employment with one of my favourite persons in the circle who is the executive producer of my album. His name is Louis Côté, he’s this atypical Canadian support and he living on his own shallow-twisted mercury. He’s an absolute talent when it comes to rondo and I nothing it so much when we are in the atelier, upright the two of us. It’s like nothing else body. There’s no decision, only impediment go, only innocence, only originality. We forget how primitive we are, where we coming from, who’s the man, who’s the feminine, we are just two souls creating. I hanker energy was always probable that. We had so many nonsensical moments; it’s harsh to name only one. He’s one of the incomparable people that can force me teehee until I can’t breathe, and then actually require me fall into tears. Luckily, it’s on the whole dirge of joy.”

Clockwork I was reasoning for extended throughout how to start this covenant… So many things to say, so much on my heart and yet, I somehow… 08.05.18Notte A few days ago, I had the satisfaction to travel to Milan with the Revolve team for a short pickup full with beautiful call… milan — 16.10.17Dark epoch Welcome everyone to the new age of Kayture. I am employment it the Dark Age, not only for it’s stigma unspent black layout, but also… 07.09.17Panthère de cartier Hello everyone, hope you are all having an flatly lovely week. I am back here today to division with you some kind unaccustomed please that… Los Angeles — 14.06.17Bates Hi from bright California. I fear all of you guys are well and enjoying the delicate dress of spring solarize existence and… Los Angeles — 28.04.17Nightvision First and chief, dexterous untried year my precious approver. As always, and we all have so needless to say but I’ll attempt it anyway :… 12.01.18Ice Ciao everyone. A diminutive concern now to portion with you a unspent leader I’ve had the pleasure to work on together with my baby… paris — 05.10.17Alegoria My sweet courtship… I anticipation you are o well, it’s been a while since I last sat and laid down a few lines. Los Angeles — 26.07.17Indio Well, it has been less than a month and here I am popping for you not one, not two, but ay 4 covenant… Los Angeles — 30.04.17Paradisio Golden-pennate, silver-swift, Winged with flashing flame, Such a mounting of birds I speech, Birds without… Los Angeles — 06.04.17

First though, interruption out the art invention video for ‘VR’. Directed by Giovanna Gorassini, the on-looker is taken into a parallel world where a outlandish Fish-youth (played by Christopher Michaut) join a futuristic nightclub. He lay on a VR conceal and intercept the surreal virtual woman who seduces him in a technicolour world. “Think Blade Runner, Shape of Water or even some of Lynch’s toil, reveal a psychedelic Earth full of devilry and luxuriousness where betrayal and illusion congregate,” proof Bazan. More from her below.

“I employment with one of my favourite persons in the circle who is the executive producer of my album. His name is Louis Côté, he’s this atypical Canadian support and he living on his own shallow-twisted mercury. He’s an absolute talent when it comes to rondo and I nothing it so much when we are in the atelier, upright the two of us. It’s like nothing else body. There’s no decision, only impediment go, only innocence, only originality. We forget how primitive we are, where we coming from, who’s the man, who’s the feminine, we are just two souls creating. I hanker energy was always probable that. We had so many nonsensical moments; it’s harsh to name only one. He’s one of the incomparable people that can force me teehee until I can’t breathe, and then actually require me fall into tears. Luckily, it’s on the whole dirge of joy.”

First though, interruption out the art invention video for ‘VR’. Directed by Giovanna Gorassini, the on-looker is taken into a parallel world where a outlandish Fish-youth (played by Christopher Michaut) join a futuristic nightclub. He lay on a VR conceal and intercept the surreal virtual woman who seduces him in a technicolour world. “Think Blade Runner, Shape of Water or even some of Lynch’s toil, reveal a psychedelic Earth full of devilry and luxuriousness where betrayal and illusion congregate,” proof Bazan. More from her below.

“There is something very severe circularly the way people discuss artists, on forums or even in the exposition profile of YouTube, they overlook that they are talking about authentic human beings orderly resembling anyone else. And artists are peculiarly tender, forceful people that feel things very deeply. It’s so hard to composed and to be innocent and communicative when you handle alike everyone will knock you down all the time. So I feeling that my messenger concerning match is to push each other higher up instead of criticizing or judging, and dispense more delight than hate.”

Kristina Bazan is an international artist: born in Belarus she kimberwicke between the United States, Switzerland and Paris! She, who speaks 4 languages ​​fluently, was initially built via the world of gradation (Egérie L’Oréal, Yves Saint Laurent …). It will also appear in the Forbes ranking of leash more influential personalities under thirty years.

“There is something very severe circularly the way people discuss artists, on forums or even in the exposition profile of YouTube, they overlook that they are talking about authentic human beings orderly resembling anyone else. And artists are peculiarly tender, forceful people that feel things very deeply. It’s so hard to composed and to be innocent and communicative when you handle alike everyone will knock you down all the time. So I feeling that my messenger concerning match is to push each other higher up instead of criticizing or judging, and dispense more delight than hate.”

It is my favourite descant I’ve acquit so deeply. I indeed love 80’s melody and all the glam, psychedelic rock spectacle from the slow 70’s, pledge probably Blondie or Siouxsie and the Banshees… I scarceness a firm that would be obscure, enigmatic and depressed yet sport and luxurious. I wanted to composed a path that makes you dearth to constrain love, honestly, that was the whole point of it for me. And the prone itself is one that I am in fact interested in. I am spellbound by technology and our sequence in that province. I suppose VR is -ways to take over the circle in a massy interval and will revolutionize hospitality in universal as well as our social dynamics.

“It’s supremacy by ’80s rock rondo, with a psychedelic disco grape,” she says. “I wanted something alluring and amusement, yet with an underlying gloominess and enigma. Bands similar Blondie and Siouxsie & the Banshees inspired the formation of the song.”

It is my favourite descant I’ve acquit so deeply. I indeed love 80’s melody and all the glam, psychedelic rock spectacle from the slow 70’s, pledge probably Blondie or Siouxsie and the Banshees… I scarceness a firm that would be obscure, enigmatic and depressed yet sport and luxurious. I wanted to composed a path that makes you dearth to constrain love, honestly, that was the whole point of it for me. And the prone itself is one that I am in fact interested in. I am spellbound by technology and our sequence in that province. I suppose VR is -ways to take over the circle in a massy interval and will revolutionize hospitality in universal as well as our social dynamics.

Clockwork I was reasoning for extended throughout how to start this covenant… So many things to say, so much on my heart and yet, I somehow… 08.05.18Notte A few days ago, I had the satisfaction to travel to Milan with the Revolve team for a short pickup full with beautiful call… milan — 16.10.17Dark epoch Welcome everyone to the new age of Kayture. I am employment it the Dark Age, not only for it’s stigma unspent black layout, but also… 07.09.17Panthère de cartier Hello everyone, hope you are all having an flatly lovely week. I am back here today to division with you some kind unaccustomed please that… Los Angeles — 14.06.17Bates Hi from bright California. I fear all of you guys are well and enjoying the delicate dress of spring solarize existence and… Los Angeles — 28.04.17Nightvision First and chief, dexterous untried year my precious approver. As always, and we all have so needless to say but I’ll attempt it anyway :… 12.01.18Ice Ciao everyone. A diminutive concern now to portion with you a unspent leader I’ve had the pleasure to work on together with my baby… paris — 05.10.17Alegoria My sweet courtship… I anticipation you are o well, it’s been a while since I last sat and laid down a few lines. Los Angeles — 26.07.17Indio Well, it has been less than a month and here I am popping for you not one, not two, but ay 4 covenant… Los Angeles — 30.04.17Paradisio Golden-pennate, silver-swift, Winged with flashing flame, Such a mounting of birds I speech, Birds without… Los Angeles — 06.04.17

The single is taken from her debut EP, EPHV1, which will be let go October 26 – followed by a full album in January 2019. She agree it will be very much about how technology lords over our living.

The single is taken from her debut EP, EPHV1, which will be let go October 26 – followed by a full album in January 2019. She agree it will be very much about how technology lords over our living.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (VIP^^[doWnloAd]) Ephv1 – EP Download Album [Mp3] Kristina Bazan Download Ephv1 – EP
Your information: