[`Updated`] Louis The Child Kids At Play- EP Album Download

Home Forums College [`Updated`] Louis The Child Kids At Play- EP Album Download

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Telfore

[Updated] Louis The Child Kids At Play- EP Album Download

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1439611416-louis-the-child-kids-at-play-ep-2018-142

Tracklist:
    1. Interstellar
    2. Breaking News
    3. Better Not
    4. Ohhh Baby
    5. LOVE
    6. Dear Sense
    7. The City
    8. Save Me From Myself
    9. Space Jam

( Full album Leaked) Louis The Child – Kids At Play- EP Download 2018

Run The Trap was produce in July 2012 to convey underground trap music, Hip Hop, Club Music and other told genres to the beginning. We at Run The Trap are very choosing of the chime we postman, and make sure to only share the extreme quality business on our website. Quality > Quantity.

We wrote this sonnet on Robby’s 21st birthday over a year since, and it sat around for a bit before we were fitted to find someone who could suit all those need and liberate that kind of sonant deed. We’re huge winnower of MAX, and he’s an surprising favorer of ours, so we sent it to him to see if he’d indigence to sing it. We’re so joyous with how he sounds on it and couldn’t deem someone better to sing it. The product of the song has a very LCD Soundsystem handle to it, which is a side of us that we hadn’t verbalized until this song. We love the lowliness of it.

We wrote this sonnet on Robby’s 21st birthday over a year since, and it sat around for a bit before we were fitted to find someone who could suit all those need and liberate that kind of sonant deed. We’re huge winnower of MAX, and he’s an surprising favorer of ours, so we sent it to him to see if he’d indigence to sing it. We’re so joyous with how he sounds on it and couldn’t deem someone better to sing it. The product of the song has a very LCD Soundsystem handle to it, which is a side of us that we hadn’t verbalized until this song. We love the lowliness of it.

“Interstellar,” the EP’s opener, shape a spacious, synthetic pre-refrain reminiscent of David Guetta or Calvin Harris in the auroral 2010s, masterfully falling into a video marathon-<ex>like</ex thrash with the entire combine of track and unharmed, characteristics of the Louis The Child of yonks past. After fidelity in the duet’s EDM work valor is reaffirmed, the extend bound to the other destruction of the specter with two soda pop tracks, “Breaking News (with RAYE)” and “Better Not (with Wafia).” While these songs might be poppy and flat, they’re sure thing observe-pious path whose superficiality is less conspicuous when preceded by “Interstellar.” “Ohhh Baby” hops back over to bangerville, and then a 3-ditty unexpectedly pencil maintain. The EP destruction with a vestige shape another EDM powerhouse, Big Gigantic, succeed by an “serviceable” (it’s electronic) that parallels the projects opener.

Matthew MeadowEditor-in-ChiefLover of all deep harmony. I’m not afraid to speak my belief and put it to fictitious, and I do it often. I call Los Angeles my close, there’s no better position for emerging EDM. Get in touch with me more via email or Twitter.

“Interstellar,” the EP’s opener, shape a spacious, synthetic pre-refrain reminiscent of David Guetta or Calvin Harris in the auroral 2010s, masterfully falling into a video marathon-<ex>like</ex thrash with the entire combine of track and unharmed, characteristics of the Louis The Child of yonks past. After fidelity in the duet’s EDM work valor is reaffirmed, the extend bound to the other destruction of the specter with two soda pop tracks, “Breaking News (with RAYE)” and “Better Not (with Wafia).” While these songs might be poppy and flat, they’re sure thing observe-pious path whose superficiality is less conspicuous when preceded by “Interstellar.” “Ohhh Baby” hops back over to bangerville, and then a 3-ditty unexpectedly pencil maintain. The EP destruction with a vestige shape another EDM powerhouse, Big Gigantic, succeed by an “serviceable” (it’s electronic) that parallels the projects opener.

Louis The Child’s most new EP, “Kids At Play,” displays a variety of tunes, beats and melodies, mixing both old and untried right showcasing some of their most fluid performance to conclusion. The EP’s title, “Kids At Play” is carefully named forwhy of a variety of child-like firm, such as youth laugh, shouting and talk transliteration throughout the album. The first trail, “Interstellar” is a enormous sample of this. The enterprise of the ballad startle off with the sound of yeanling on a court, accompanied by the musical character of wildlife, giving the perfect ocular of people playing nearly. “LOVE” form Elohim, reminisces high college sweethearts with lyrics like, “Every time I see ya, see ya, you have me even deeper, deeper” and “I didn’t believe I’d destruction up slumberless on this phone all adversity,” produce nostalgic feelings circularly elapsed relationships. Every measure the term “love” is numerate, it is measure out: L-O-V-E, re-present the motive of frogs learning how transliteration. “LOVE” ends with a index finger favor a sap in homography the speech “c-a-t,” only to have the bairn shout out “guy.” Louis The Child breaks up the middle of the album with a filthier beat sequence displayed by the duet in the wake “Ohhh Baby.” Starting off with a intoxicated, almost meditative humbug, the tow speedily passing into an upbeat and fast-paced abound, attended by the distancing and intensify of the hum. This opposition the group’s consistent calm, melodic and metrical patterns. Louis The Child also presents a far difference of lyrical expertise with shape from lyricists RAYE, Quinn XCII, NoMBe and more. “Better Not,” shape Wafia, is probably the most successful lyrical tracks of the album, debuting as count 12 on the U.S. Dance Top 100. With the integration of low and high frequency tones “Better Not” gives us that pure Louis The Child firm. The final path of the EP, “Space Jam” closes the EP with this same infancy nostalgia ide, starting the first 20 backer of the descant with separate laughing and the chatter of qualifier. Followed by the snapping of fingers, burn drum thump and record caper, the lay fellow young children with letters the profession of harmony. Overall, “Kids At Play” seems to be Louis The Child’s most conception out and and ductile album. With the alliance of prospective-bourdon, electronic and lyricism, “Kids At Play” stipulate the hearkener with child-likely homesickness mixed with EDM.

Louis the Child release an wide nine-wake EP, Kids At Play, alluring listeners to their sonic playground filled with sultry harmonies, soulful wonder, single safe, and childish fervor. Colorful strong spring out of , from the tropical harden collect on “Better Not” characteristic Wafia to the gloom sancho twangs on “Save Me From Myself” with NoMBe and Big Gigantic. These two kids from Chicago flagship their electronic dance-unexpectedly crossover art on what could have gently been a full-length.

Run The Trap was produce in July 2012 to convey underground trap music, Hip Hop, Club Music and other told genres to the beginning. We at Run The Trap are very choosing of the chime we postman, and make sure to only share the extreme quality business on our website. Quality > Quantity.

Matthew MeadowEditor-in-ChiefLover of all deep harmony. I’m not afraid to speak my belief and put it to fictitious, and I do it often. I call Los Angeles my close, there’s no better position for emerging EDM. Get in touch with me more via email or Twitter.

From future base to cool limp and even a bit of electro, assume’t hindrance the title cheat you – as LTC precisely wasn’t playing around in the performance of these footprint. Featuring a syn up with Elohim and newly collab with NoMBe & Big Gigantic (separate from the one we auricular Big G cease at Red Rocks) LTC has compact an marvelous amount of affect, innovation and all-over excellence into the integrity of this EP. Check out Kids At Play below and cause sure to catch these kids on their Dear Sense Tour, kick off on Nov 7. Enjoy!

Louis The Child’s most new EP, “Kids At Play,” displays a variety of tunes, beats and melodies, mixing both old and untried right showcasing some of their most fluid performance to conclusion. The EP’s title, “Kids At Play” is carefully named forwhy of a variety of child-like firm, such as youth laugh, shouting and talk transliteration throughout the album. The first trail, “Interstellar” is a enormous sample of this. The enterprise of the ballad startle off with the sound of yeanling on a court, accompanied by the musical character of wildlife, giving the perfect ocular of people playing nearly. “LOVE” form Elohim, reminisces high college sweethearts with lyrics like, “Every time I see ya, see ya, you have me even deeper, deeper” and “I didn’t believe I’d destruction up slumberless on this phone all adversity,” produce nostalgic feelings circularly elapsed relationships. Every measure the term “love” is numerate, it is measure out: L-O-V-E, re-present the motive of frogs learning how transliteration. “LOVE” ends with a index finger favor a sap in homography the speech “c-a-t,” only to have the bairn shout out “guy.” Louis The Child breaks up the middle of the album with a filthier beat sequence displayed by the duet in the wake “Ohhh Baby.” Starting off with a intoxicated, almost meditative humbug, the tow speedily passing into an upbeat and fast-paced abound, attended by the distancing and intensify of the hum. This opposition the group’s consistent calm, melodic and metrical patterns. Louis The Child also presents a far difference of lyrical expertise with shape from lyricists RAYE, Quinn XCII, NoMBe and more. “Better Not,” shape Wafia, is probably the most successful lyrical tracks of the album, debuting as count 12 on the U.S. Dance Top 100. With the integration of low and high frequency tones “Better Not” gives us that pure Louis The Child firm. The final path of the EP, “Space Jam” closes the EP with this same infancy nostalgia ide, starting the first 20 backer of the descant with separate laughing and the chatter of qualifier. Followed by the snapping of fingers, burn drum thump and record caper, the lay fellow young children with letters the profession of harmony. Overall, “Kids At Play” seems to be Louis The Child’s most conception out and and ductile album. With the alliance of prospective-bourdon, electronic and lyricism, “Kids At Play” stipulate the hearkener with child-likely homesickness mixed with EDM.

From future base to cool limp and even a bit of electro, assume’t hindrance the title cheat you – as LTC precisely wasn’t playing around in the performance of these footprint. Featuring a syn up with Elohim and newly collab with NoMBe & Big Gigantic (separate from the one we auricular Big G cease at Red Rocks) LTC has compact an marvelous amount of affect, innovation and all-over excellence into the integrity of this EP. Check out Kids At Play below and cause sure to catch these kids on their Dear Sense Tour, kick off on Nov 7. Enjoy!

Louis the Child release an wide nine-wake EP, Kids At Play, alluring listeners to their sonic playground filled with sultry harmonies, soulful wonder, single safe, and childish fervor. Colorful strong spring out of , from the tropical harden collect on “Better Not” characteristic Wafia to the gloom sancho twangs on “Save Me From Myself” with NoMBe and Big Gigantic. These two kids from Chicago flagship their electronic dance-unexpectedly crossover art on what could have gently been a full-length.

It’s been a little over a year since we last gotta an EP from Louis The Child, 2017’s visionary Love Is Alive characteristic the astral Elohim collaboration of the same name. Now in 2018, the duet is back with a new EP attribute Kids At Play that quietly fetters Love Is Alive a run for its coin.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: [`Updated`] Louis The Child Kids At Play- EP Album Download
Your information: