- This topic is empty.
December 5, 2020 at 5:59 pm #149343Bridon ThomsonGuest
by Sharon Creech, David Díaz
- Publisher: HarperTeen
- Author: Sharon Creech, David Díaz
- Places: Massachusetts
- Release date: August 23, 2005
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780060766733 (0060766735)
- Format: paperback, 320 pages
- Awards: Newbery Medal Nominee (2001), Book Sense Book of the Year Award Nominee for Children’s Literature (2001), Dorothy Canfield Fisher Children’s Book Award Nominee (2002)
- Genres: fiction, adventure, childrens, family, contemporary, juvenile
About The Book
The sea, the sea, the sea. It rolled and rolled and called to me. Come in, it said, come in. Sophie hears the sea calling, promising adventure as she sets sail for England with her three uncles and two cousins. Sophie’s cousin Cody isn’t sure he has the strength to prove himself to the crew and to his father. Through Sophie’s and Cody’s travel logs, we hear stories of the past and the daily challenges of surviving at sea as The Wanderer sails toward its destination — and its passengers search for their places in the world.
FictionBook ebook The Wanderer read online on Barnes & Noble. Hardback book The Wanderer by Sharon Creech on iPad. MP3 The Wanderer Sharon Creech buy cheap Android.