The Reluctant Hallelujah by Gabrielle Williams – buy book • 9780143566847

Home Forums College The Reluctant Hallelujah by Gabrielle Williams – buy book • 9780143566847

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jason Mcgovern

The Reluctant Hallelujah
    by Gabrielle Williams

The Reluctant Hallelujah – Click Here

• Release date: February 22, 2012
    • Awards: The Inky Awards Nominee for Gold Inky (2012), The Inky Awards Shortlist for Gold Inky (2012)
    • Format: paperback, 220 pages
    • Places: Melbourne, Victoria, Sydney, New South Wales
    • Publisher: Penguin Australia
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780143566847 (0143566849)
    • Genres: contemporary, fiction, romance, mystery, australia
    • Author: Gabrielle Williams

About The Book

But there I go, getting ahead of myself. Skipping straight to the part where I was front-page news and they were calling me Dorothy, instead of starting at the beginning…

When Dodie’s parents go missing just as final year exams are about to start, she convinces herself they’re fine. But when the least likely boy in class holds the key — quite literally — to the huge secret her parents have been hiding all these years, it’s up to Dodie, her sister, the guy from school, and two guys she’s never met before, to take on the challenge of a lifetime. So now Dodie’s driving — unlicensed — to Sydney, and being chased by bad guys, the police, and one very handsome good guy.

MOBI ebook The Reluctant Hallelujah by Gabrielle Williams for PC. Online The Reluctant Hallelujah download on IndieBound. PDF book The Reluctant Hallelujah Gabrielle Williams buy PocketBook on Audible. TXT The Reluctant Hallelujah read.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: The Reluctant Hallelujah by Gabrielle Williams – buy book • 9780143566847
Your information: