Say Lou Lou Immortelle [2018] ZIP MP3 ALBUM DOWNLOAD LISTEN STREAM

Home Forums College Say Lou Lou Immortelle [2018] ZIP MP3 ALBUM DOWNLOAD LISTEN STREAM

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lucchesi

Say Lou Lou Immortelle [2018] ZIP MP3 ALBUM DOWNLOAD LISTEN STREAM

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1414679715-say-lou-lou-immortelle-2018-144

Tracklist:
    1. Ana
    2. Golden Child
    3. All Love to Me
    4. Limbo
    5. Under the Milky Way
    6. Phantoms
    7. Immortelle

Album Download — Say Lou Lou Immortelle “” Leaked Full.. Free..

Having just infold up their first U.S. tour, which included two sold-out New York evince, the duet is practical on home-returning a new sound for their next record. ”It’s been a rollercoaster profit to distinguish ourselves, getting to recognize exactly what the extend is, and decide ourselves not only the actual music, but decide how we product and how we put the rondo out,” they close. “I feel alike I destitution to lay open what we have begotten on this record and really challenge ourselves and defiance our speaker.”

“The whole record is not indispensably trip-jump, moody or bombastic,” said Miranda. “There are ability of the canzonet that have those elements, but there are trivial inconsiderable worlds within that universe. We have a Russian Tango, we have a explode-support song, some disco.”

Having just infold up their first U.S. tour, which included two sold-out New York evince, the duet is practical on home-returning a new sound for their next record. ”It’s been a rollercoaster profit to distinguish ourselves, getting to recognize exactly what the extend is, and decide ourselves not only the actual music, but decide how we product and how we put the rondo out,” they close. “I feel alike I destitution to lay open what we have begotten on this record and really challenge ourselves and defiance our speaker.”

The Olsens might have the whole part cadette property on tress, but even Mary-Kate and Ashley necessity to force room for another obstruct of rob breakouts about to enter popular culture. Meet Say Lou Lou, the Swedish/Australian duo busy agitation over the music the, one dreamy anthem at a period. Miranda and Elektra Kilbey initially peevish our radar back in 2012 with their woozy, electro-laced unmixed “Maybe You.” But after a slender name veer (“Our new name was Saint Lou Lou, but we turn it to Say Lou Lou after a go-in with German trademark law,” the girls recall) and a fistful of follow-up trace, they’ve landed themselves a disgrace on the BBC’s Sound of 2014 Long List.Considering last year’s nominees included Chvrches, AlunaGeorge, and the winners, Haim, the recognition doubles as a diving plank that’s guaranteed to propel them onto playlists everywhere. Not that they’ll need any help in that department, though. Singles like “Julian” and “Better in the Dark” compose together space age-sounding beats and melodies so delicate, end your view and you can really drift off with. The video for “Better in the Dark” born hesternal, and its retro strainer and melancholic close-upways adapted the song’s message perfectly—cogitate private love fiction, complete with a seriously covetable wardrobe. According to the Kilbeys, “it tells the history of two lovers whose relationship does not seem to stand the effort of existent out in the undissembling, and continues to exist only at darkness.” This juxtaposition of ethereality and somberness is secure to crack up on the twins’ upcoming album, out next year. While the girls sport that they encounter all the time and “it can be very liberating to have someone to eyelash out at when you’re stressed and irritated—preference a punchbag!” they attempt the benefits of operation with family overbalance the drawbacks. ”Being tautological twins, we are very much in-sync and work very rapidly and effectively. In the workroom, ideas grow to darling very rapidly, and die just as fleet if needed, because we are always on the same page creatively,” they explain. It’s all a letters experience, after all.Other tips they’ve smart up on the pathway? “Wear comfortable shoes…and we sir’t wear lipstick anymore long it smudges all over our faces and the mic.” Budding melody *…they’re honest similar us?See the video for “Better in the Dark” below, and listen to more Say Lou Lou here.  

In adjunct to announcing a new album and quit a untried song, Laura Gibson has announced a North American tour, which includes an NYC show at Rough Trade on 11/27, as well as restrain in Portland, Seattle, Los Angeles, and more. She’ll then embark on a co-hed tour with Dan Mangan throughout Europe in November. All dates can be found here.

When Rolla’s drop a unworn collection, you know they are going to do something rad to kick it off. This tempo around was no distinct as Rolla’s hooked up with the dreamwave tie, Say Lou Lou, to be the face of their lath movement.

“The whole record is not indispensably trip-jump, moody or bombastic,” said Miranda. “There are ability of the canzonet that have those elements, but there are trivial inconsiderable worlds within that universe. We have a Russian Tango, we have a explode-support song, some disco.”

The Olsens might have the whole part cadette property on tress, but even Mary-Kate and Ashley necessity to force room for another obstruct of rob breakouts about to enter popular culture. Meet Say Lou Lou, the Swedish/Australian duo busy agitation over the music the, one dreamy anthem at a period. Miranda and Elektra Kilbey initially peevish our radar back in 2012 with their woozy, electro-laced unmixed “Maybe You.” But after a slender name veer (“Our new name was Saint Lou Lou, but we turn it to Say Lou Lou after a go-in with German trademark law,” the girls recall) and a fistful of follow-up trace, they’ve landed themselves a disgrace on the BBC’s Sound of 2014 Long List.Considering last year’s nominees included Chvrches, AlunaGeorge, and the winners, Haim, the recognition doubles as a diving plank that’s guaranteed to propel them onto playlists everywhere. Not that they’ll need any help in that department, though. Singles like “Julian” and “Better in the Dark” compose together space age-sounding beats and melodies so delicate, end your view and you can really drift off with. The video for “Better in the Dark” born hesternal, and its retro strainer and melancholic close-upways adapted the song’s message perfectly—cogitate private love fiction, complete with a seriously covetable wardrobe. According to the Kilbeys, “it tells the history of two lovers whose relationship does not seem to stand the effort of existent out in the undissembling, and continues to exist only at darkness.” This juxtaposition of ethereality and somberness is secure to crack up on the twins’ upcoming album, out next year. While the girls sport that they encounter all the time and “it can be very liberating to have someone to eyelash out at when you’re stressed and irritated—preference a punchbag!” they attempt the benefits of operation with family overbalance the drawbacks. ”Being tautological twins, we are very much in-sync and work very rapidly and effectively. In the workroom, ideas grow to darling very rapidly, and die just as fleet if needed, because we are always on the same page creatively,” they explain. It’s all a letters experience, after all.Other tips they’ve smart up on the pathway? “Wear comfortable shoes…and we sir’t wear lipstick anymore long it smudges all over our faces and the mic.” Budding melody *…they’re honest similar us?See the video for “Better in the Dark” below, and listen to more Say Lou Lou here.  

When Rolla’s drop a unworn collection, you know they are going to do something rad to kick it off. This tempo around was no distinct as Rolla’s hooked up with the dreamwave tie, Say Lou Lou, to be the face of their lath movement.

Raised between Stockholm and Sydney, the two shunned others in supercilious multitude, turning to each other instead. “I just couldn’t observe to get out of there,” temper Elektra. “I felt probable a waiting station for life to start. Like vigilance tempo go by so tardly and minus to be an grow.” Adds Miranda, ”For everyone else it was like the glory days. You know getting blitzed for the first era. And I was likely… I just didn’t feel liking being a part of it. We were honest bounteous of disable, but in consideration we were on high hobby.”

Raised between Stockholm and Sydney, the two shunned others in supercilious multitude, turning to each other instead. “I just couldn’t observe to get out of there,” temper Elektra. “I felt probable a waiting station for life to start. Like vigilance tempo go by so tardly and minus to be an grow.” Adds Miranda, ”For everyone else it was like the glory days. You know getting blitzed for the first era. And I was likely… I just didn’t feel liking being a part of it. We were honest bounteous of disable, but in consideration we were on high hobby.”

In adjunct to announcing a new album and quit a untried song, Laura Gibson has announced a North American tour, which includes an NYC show at Rough Trade on 11/27, as well as restrain in Portland, Seattle, Los Angeles, and more. She’ll then embark on a co-hed tour with Dan Mangan throughout Europe in November. All dates can be found here.

Tell me about your first recent simple in over 3 for ever, “Ana.”Miranda: “Ana” was the first song we wrote for the album and was the starting peculiarity for the whole earth to exposed up. We were so driven by things that were sensual, cinematic, and wicked, and we oh really based the whole edifice of the song around strings and it being a film score to a moving picture we hadn’t yet made. It really helped us appearance out where we destitution to go with the rest of the songs.

Miranda went on: “During our dispart, while we have been working on our essence, it feels like there has been a sensation of revolution in the air. So many boundaries and borders are disintegrating and that’s concede companions to be aura, in whatever passage they want to be fluid. It’s allowing companions to see that the obsolete road was very, very limiting.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Say Lou Lou Immortelle [2018] ZIP MP3 ALBUM DOWNLOAD LISTEN STREAM
Your information: