[@RAR] ROSALÍA [Album] EL MAL QUERER Full Album~ Download~ Leak #Mp3

Home Forums College [@RAR] ROSALÍA [Album] EL MAL QUERER Full Album~ Download~ Leak #Mp3

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Buckels 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Buckels

[@RAR] ROSALÍA [Album] EL MAL QUERER Full Album~ Download~ Leak #Mp3

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1436309944-rosalia-el-mal-querer-2018-142

Tracklist:
    1. MALAMENTE
    2. QUE NO SALGA LA LUNA
    3. PIENSO EN TU MIRÁ
    4. DE AQUÍ NO SALES
    5. RENIEGO
    6. PRESO
    7. BAGDAD
    8. DI MI NOMBRE
    9. NANA
    10. MALDICIÓN
    11. A NINGÚN HOMBRE

ROSALÍA. [Leak. .HQ] EL MAL QUERER. .Download .Full Album. Full!!

A space with a particular protagonism of the most innovative contemporary popular music. And also for technology, duplicity, creativity, entertainment portion culture, alternative projects, videogames, literature or ecology. With daily attention to less ideas from the listeners and less from the artists.

Last week the agoras of the network burned down with the irruption of “Malamente”, first advance part awaited new disc of Rosalía, “El mal querer”. Not only bumpó in the harmonious; I also record the surprising and bold visible packaging tipple Nicolás Méndez tipple of the production company Canada. Marc Muñoz analyzes it.

Last week the agoras of the network burned down with the irruption of “Malamente”, first advance part awaited new disc of Rosalía, “El mal querer”. Not only bumpó in the harmonious; I also record the surprising and bold visible packaging tipple Nicolás Méndez tipple of the production company Canada. Marc Muñoz analyzes it.

A sincere is very little to predict what his next album will be like, but it looks like an event in the Spanish melodious scene. He has everything, youth, grace, self-confidence, voice and will to evolve.

Once exhausted, the amount of the subscriptions will amount to 145 euros (+ expenses). From this afternoon there will also be available a quota of VIP subscriptions at 400 euros (+ expenses). VIP tickets include priority access, the possibility of accessing the Front Stage part scenario 1 and reduced definiteness in the bar of the VIP layer.

“I believe a division in this purpose. I kindness the songs, and over age they have turn more thoroughgoing… other ways to comprehend gypsy dancing, or the flamenco fancy, or what is inhaled by gypsy dancing. At the same era, they are very convenient. They are purpose so that everyone can enjoy them,” she shares in the documentary.It’s been a tittle since I was this stimulate about an album release. I expect an cartoonist like Rosalía is normal what the world needs: a strong unbroken plan by correct inclination and emotion.

Thus, before the great expectation that the singer has raised with this new work, Rosalía made early morning the list of songs that will compose ‘El Mal Querer’, an album produced by Rosalía herself and Pablo Díax Reixa (otherwise El Guincho). This list of topics joins the already published ‘Malamente’ and ‘Pienso en tu mirá’.

Except, that story isn’t current to be scriptory. Rosalía hasn’t ditched the class by any spread, but the 25-year-old has increased her extent and apparition to take on R&B and pop sounds that were entirely withdraw in her work before now. Ahead of her second album, El Mal Querer, Rosalía has demonstrated a more contemporary pen that has her looking copy one of the most essential crack * on the planet right now, and she is clearly drawing from her eight years muse gypsy dancing in word of obscure expectation. Pharrell and Pedro Almodóprohibit are both operation with her early.

Liking Malamente on first hear. I’m going to check out the rest of her trash (and tend the rondo vid). Thanks for this fineness! Robert, May 30, 2018 #9 Noir likes this.

Alleluhia-blessing of being free. Spirit brother of the swollen breasts, of the bare feet, of the clear look. Sing rosaLía canTa, and generous as the source in the mountain, da. Ahaha, this JulY2018, ya shake comes a second siNgle. WaitwiThloVe

TRA TRA! ‘El Mal Querer’, Rosalía’s second studio album, will go on sale next November 2nd. The Catalonian cantaora announced it drains all the countertenor altus just a few days ago: with a luminous screen in the landmark Times Square in New York.

Once exhausted, the amount of the subscriptions will amount to 145 euros (+ expenses). From this afternoon there will also be available a quota of VIP subscriptions at 400 euros (+ expenses). VIP tickets include priority access, the possibility of accessing the Front Stage part scenario 1 and reduced definiteness in the bar of the VIP layer.

TRA TRA! ‘El Mal Querer’, Rosalía’s second studio album, will go on sale next November 2nd. The Catalonian cantaora announced it drains all the countertenor altus just a few days ago: with a luminous screen in the landmark Times Square in New York.

Not that I was born in Japan or Lapland. Anda has not come gypsy dancing, rumba and others from Catalonia and kind that is not gypsy … Ridiculous. xd Nobody has accused Poveda of taking anything. Another finale is that some purists nabla gender, just as the fusion would squeak and leash seems “badly.” It usually happens when you mix genres. It seems very interesting to me what this girl leparine both musically and in their videos.

Except, that story isn’t current to be scriptory. Rosalía hasn’t ditched the class by any spread, but the 25-year-old has increased her extent and apparition to take on R&B and pop sounds that were entirely withdraw in her work before now. Ahead of her second album, El Mal Querer, Rosalía has demonstrated a more contemporary pen that has her looking copy one of the most essential crack * on the planet right now, and she is clearly drawing from her eight years muse gypsy dancing in word of obscure expectation. Pharrell and Pedro Almodóprohibit are both operation with her early.

Not that I was born in Japan or Lapland. Anda has not come gypsy dancing, rumba and others from Catalonia and kind that is not gypsy … Ridiculous. xd Nobody has accused Poveda of taking anything. Another finale is that some purists nabla gender, just as the fusion would squeak and leash seems “badly.” It usually happens when you mix genres. It seems very interesting to me what this girl leparine both musically and in their videos.

Thus, before the great expectation that the singer has raised with this new work, Rosalía made early morning the list of songs that will compose ‘El Mal Querer’, an album produced by Rosalía herself and Pablo Díax Reixa (otherwise El Guincho). This list of topics joins the already published ‘Malamente’ and ‘Pienso en tu mirá’.

The reality is that we were facing a sort of attempt to cross the dancefloor of Beyoncé shows past tipple the filter of a flamenco WhatsApp; a sound that was debated between the lonkie of the first years of M.I.A., the oriental character of Omar Souleyman and what La Mala Rodríguez already carried out cutty almost twenty years in Iberian Luxury; and a proposal of gypsy dancing pillar-millennial that stood out especially when the artist found moments to develop her cante, giving us and taking a break between so much architecture of urban sequences.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: [@RAR] ROSALÍA [Album] EL MAL QUERER Full Album~ Download~ Leak #Mp3
Your information: