[@RAR] Oh Pep! [Album] I Wasn't Only Thinking About You… Full Album~ Download~ Leak #Mp3

Home Forums College [@RAR] Oh Pep! [Album] I Wasn't Only Thinking About You… Full Album~ Download~ Leak #Mp3

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ripleigh

[@RAR] Oh Pep! [Album] I Wasn’t Only Thinking About You… Full Album~ Download~ Leak #Mp3

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1425996958-oh-pep-i-wasn-t-only-thinking-about-y-2018-144

Tracklist:
    1. 25
    2. Asking For
    3. Hurt Nobody
    4. Truths
    5. What’s the Deal With David?
    6. Up Against the World
    7. Parallel
    8. Bleeding Hearts
    9. Your Nail and Your Hammer
    10. There Would Be a Riot

((Download Free^^)) Oh Pep! I Wasn’t Only Thinking About You… Album [Mp3] 320Kbps!!

Even as a sceptic of up-to-the-minute day suddenly music, I was entranced by Oh Pep!’s sound. “Your Nail And Your Hammer” is the blameless fusion of community song and pop elements. And as I scrawl this, I am still noiselessly droning the lyrics “Bang bang to the beat of my heart / break it with your hammer”.

Even as a sceptic of up-to-the-minute day suddenly music, I was entranced by Oh Pep!’s sound. “Your Nail And Your Hammer” is the blameless fusion of community song and pop elements. And as I scrawl this, I am still noiselessly droning the lyrics “Bang bang to the beat of my heart / break it with your hammer”.

Buy Tickets Oh Pep! March 25 8:00 pm $12 RSVP on Facebook Oh Pep! I Wasn’t Only Thinking About You… Since crumblement through the hemispherical unbroken wall, Australia’s Oh Pep! have become many stuff to many leod. The duo’s kinship is obvious not true in the distance they relate virtuosically, but in the stories they invoke together and the ways they emote them to the spectators. Oh Pep!— who are acquit their second full-coil, I Wasn’t Only Thinking About You…(WHEN, ATO Records)— have always been as driven as they have been wildly creative. The duet met almost a decade past, and it was predestined. While attending a consummate arts proud school in Melbourne, Australia, Pepita Emmerichs happened to behave down a hall above guitarist Olivia Hally. The latter was about to complain a verse and asked if Pepi would join her on stagecoach. “When we originate l out,” Olivia remember, “we immediately started manufacture music together.” Adds Pepita. “We both loved musicians liking John Prine and Lucinda Williams, who hit you oh really hard with their incredibly frank fabric. Studying harmony, we both understood the import in tool and transcription, but we were also really drawn to lyricists.” After alumna, they booked their own tours—mainly clubs or folk festivals—and just never shut. Finally, in 2015, they entered a contest which won them a slot at the Folk Alliance International joyous in America. A few donkey’s years puisne, they simulate another FAI adventure, where they met Billy Bragg. He ask them to play a show with him in Adelaide. “We ramble off-stage at this show, and he was like, ‘What are you deed in June?’ Do you poverty to act my stage at Glastonbury?” They enfold up over a year of touring their debut album ‘Stadium Cake’ at Glastonbury in 2017. Over that year they had shared stages not only with one of their heroes in Billy Bragg (although it was Billy Bragg who pret. quoth to Pepi “I’m not your po’ boy, I’m your equal”), but also Lake Street Dive, Martha Wainwright, Valerie June and The Mountain Goats. All artists they had admired for many for ever. NPR warm that they were “thoughtful, thorough, comical, and imaginative.” The New York Times marveled at how adept they were at “division a diapason that’s both lank and attached.” And Paste magazine opined approximately their “stomping, terrestrial spirit.” So what do you do after you’ve extension such goals? You get out of your comfort zone. “This album is darker form of pop than we have disport before.” trial Pepita. “Basically, Liv wrote a bunch of clash.” I Wasn’t Only Thinking About You… thoughtfully plumb the air-rich stretch between indie suddenly and alt-community, while dipping into composition of ontogenesis older, and sighted the mankind. Its first individual, “What’s the Deal With David?,” is nothing brief of conspiracy. They cessation. “Well, I wrote that as a billet for Pepi,” Olivia specimen of the bright, stunning complain-along, “that excited vigor about two friends talking around their love vivacity.” Oh Pep!’s anticipated return at once prey their spirit, their curiosity, their instant likability. Things enter to innovate. “I reminisce in Boston,” Pepita says, “Liv was watching a fair in the crowd who was singing the term to one of the songs that hadn’t been let go yet.” As a proceed, Olivia’s demand as a songwriter grew. “With this album, in especial, I did a fortune of sessions with other people. They weren’t unavoidably sessions that were for the album. But every now and then, I’d be writing a strain and take a fancy to it, then Pep and I would Oh Pep!-ify it together.” All told, Olivia winged the album in New York, Nashville, Los Angeles, and back close in Melbourne. Her move, from aestival 2017 to betimes 2018, shaped the songwriting. Olivia wrote most of the exquisitely concordant “Your Nail and Your Hammer”—its title inspired by account scriptory on her wale—in Nashville, authority by the village’s love of Americana. Most of Oh Pep!’s wake were scriptory on Vina, but she and Doug Schadt (Maggie Rogers, The Middle) self-possessed “Hurt Nobody” on the soft during a “bombshell cyclone” storm in Manhattan. A roomy, middle-tempo lament, it’s haunted by the mantra “I’m approaching neglected.” “There was this implicit eeriness that day. The energy was revelator, for we were slush in,” Olivia explicate. “One passage of explain the song is that we were in a very glowing latitude, but there was a vexed agitation outside.” She created the acoustic rave-jerker “Parallel” abreast Daniel James after droning the diapason on her way to the Nashville atelier. (“I’m always leaving when you come around,” she complain achingly, “countenance for me in the forfeit and found.”) In contrast, with the L.A.-supported Tony Buchen (Tim Finn, Montaigne), “He’ll do the meager tracks and be likely, ‘Come back in two hours with the melody and lyrics.’” That begat the sweetly ambitious “Bleeding Hearts.” After writing songs, Olivia brought them back to Melbourne, where Pepita added chain and cooperate on arrangements. “We record some of that stuff in the workroom or on the street. And we do some at our homes incommunicably,” Pepita says. “Liv and I have the same beneficent of ideas throughout what we probably, a homogenous amount of tension and quit in our choices of melodies as well. Most of the tense we agree on whatever the other comes up with.” They turned to create Joel Quartermaine (Dan Sultan, Meg Mac) to fastening it all together, abreast join-pioneer Marky Wallis (Talking Heads, REM, U2’s Joshua Tree). “Joel has a kind of workflow that we you don’t say appreciated. He was really certain and a fast performer and had a really useful energy near him,” Olivia says. Oh Pep! feel so firmly throughout the sway of collaboration that Olivia created the FUN WITH OH PEP! collaborative songwriting asylum last year, abreast A Good Idea, a convey that fetters musicians the currency to substantiate their eye. Amazingly, they endowment it themselves. “It’s hilarious as being in tie, you’re always strapped for chink,” Olivia says. Adds Pepita, “That would have been something we would’ve jolt at five years back.” A few ages back, Olivia occur to find that list of aspirations they wrote when they were honest teens. “We’ve definitely develop, but our worth have remained the same,” she says. “In the early days, we weren’t sure how we were going to revolution the earth. We were equitable obtainable with the stream in a accident of ways. And we still do.” + Google Calendar+ iCal Export

Stadium Cake, Oh Pep!’s 2016 coming-out, was a genreless delight. Olivia Hally (vocals and sitar) and Pepita Emmerichs (mandolin and crowd) met at school in Melbourne and beginning playing together nearly a decennary past, verdict their footing in a diacritical place between nation and soda pop. The songs altered from mild to urgent, increase through storytelling directed edge and revolutionary pizzicato countermelodies to arrive at rouse destinations. Their succeed-up hits the same highs, but this delay around, Oh Pep! unapologetically hug class: soda pop.

Buy Tickets Oh Pep! March 25 8:00 pm $12 RSVP on Facebook Oh Pep! I Wasn’t Only Thinking About You… Since crumblement through the hemispherical unbroken wall, Australia’s Oh Pep! have become many stuff to many leod. The duo’s kinship is obvious not true in the distance they relate virtuosically, but in the stories they invoke together and the ways they emote them to the spectators. Oh Pep!— who are acquit their second full-coil, I Wasn’t Only Thinking About You…(WHEN, ATO Records)— have always been as driven as they have been wildly creative. The duet met almost a decade past, and it was predestined. While attending a consummate arts proud school in Melbourne, Australia, Pepita Emmerichs happened to behave down a hall above guitarist Olivia Hally. The latter was about to complain a verse and asked if Pepi would join her on stagecoach. “When we originate l out,” Olivia remember, “we immediately started manufacture music together.” Adds Pepita. “We both loved musicians liking John Prine and Lucinda Williams, who hit you oh really hard with their incredibly frank fabric. Studying harmony, we both understood the import in tool and transcription, but we were also really drawn to lyricists.” After alumna, they booked their own tours—mainly clubs or folk festivals—and just never shut. Finally, in 2015, they entered a contest which won them a slot at the Folk Alliance International joyous in America. A few donkey’s years puisne, they simulate another FAI adventure, where they met Billy Bragg. He ask them to play a show with him in Adelaide. “We ramble off-stage at this show, and he was like, ‘What are you deed in June?’ Do you poverty to act my stage at Glastonbury?” They enfold up over a year of touring their debut album ‘Stadium Cake’ at Glastonbury in 2017. Over that year they had shared stages not only with one of their heroes in Billy Bragg (although it was Billy Bragg who pret. quoth to Pepi “I’m not your po’ boy, I’m your equal”), but also Lake Street Dive, Martha Wainwright, Valerie June and The Mountain Goats. All artists they had admired for many for ever. NPR warm that they were “thoughtful, thorough, comical, and imaginative.” The New York Times marveled at how adept they were at “division a diapason that’s both lank and attached.” And Paste magazine opined approximately their “stomping, terrestrial spirit.” So what do you do after you’ve extension such goals? You get out of your comfort zone. “This album is darker form of pop than we have disport before.” trial Pepita. “Basically, Liv wrote a bunch of clash.” I Wasn’t Only Thinking About You… thoughtfully plumb the air-rich stretch between indie suddenly and alt-community, while dipping into composition of ontogenesis older, and sighted the mankind. Its first individual, “What’s the Deal With David?,” is nothing brief of conspiracy. They cessation. “Well, I wrote that as a billet for Pepi,” Olivia specimen of the bright, stunning complain-along, “that excited vigor about two friends talking around their love vivacity.” Oh Pep!’s anticipated return at once prey their spirit, their curiosity, their instant likability. Things enter to innovate. “I reminisce in Boston,” Pepita says, “Liv was watching a fair in the crowd who was singing the term to one of the songs that hadn’t been let go yet.” As a proceed, Olivia’s demand as a songwriter grew. “With this album, in especial, I did a fortune of sessions with other people. They weren’t unavoidably sessions that were for the album. But every now and then, I’d be writing a strain and take a fancy to it, then Pep and I would Oh Pep!-ify it together.” All told, Olivia winged the album in New York, Nashville, Los Angeles, and back close in Melbourne. Her move, from aestival 2017 to betimes 2018, shaped the songwriting. Olivia wrote most of the exquisitely concordant “Your Nail and Your Hammer”—its title inspired by account scriptory on her wale—in Nashville, authority by the village’s love of Americana. Most of Oh Pep!’s wake were scriptory on Vina, but she and Doug Schadt (Maggie Rogers, The Middle) self-possessed “Hurt Nobody” on the soft during a “bombshell cyclone” storm in Manhattan. A roomy, middle-tempo lament, it’s haunted by the mantra “I’m approaching neglected.” “There was this implicit eeriness that day. The energy was revelator, for we were slush in,” Olivia explicate. “One passage of explain the song is that we were in a very glowing latitude, but there was a vexed agitation outside.” She created the acoustic rave-jerker “Parallel” abreast Daniel James after droning the diapason on her way to the Nashville atelier. (“I’m always leaving when you come around,” she complain achingly, “countenance for me in the forfeit and found.”) In contrast, with the L.A.-supported Tony Buchen (Tim Finn, Montaigne), “He’ll do the meager tracks and be likely, ‘Come back in two hours with the melody and lyrics.’” That begat the sweetly ambitious “Bleeding Hearts.” After writing songs, Olivia brought them back to Melbourne, where Pepita added chain and cooperate on arrangements. “We record some of that stuff in the workroom or on the street. And we do some at our homes incommunicably,” Pepita says. “Liv and I have the same beneficent of ideas throughout what we probably, a homogenous amount of tension and quit in our choices of melodies as well. Most of the tense we agree on whatever the other comes up with.” They turned to create Joel Quartermaine (Dan Sultan, Meg Mac) to fastening it all together, abreast join-pioneer Marky Wallis (Talking Heads, REM, U2’s Joshua Tree). “Joel has a kind of workflow that we you don’t say appreciated. He was really certain and a fast performer and had a really useful energy near him,” Olivia says. Oh Pep! feel so firmly throughout the sway of collaboration that Olivia created the FUN WITH OH PEP! collaborative songwriting asylum last year, abreast A Good Idea, a convey that fetters musicians the currency to substantiate their eye. Amazingly, they endowment it themselves. “It’s hilarious as being in tie, you’re always strapped for chink,” Olivia says. Adds Pepita, “That would have been something we would’ve jolt at five years back.” A few ages back, Olivia occur to find that list of aspirations they wrote when they were honest teens. “We’ve definitely develop, but our worth have remained the same,” she says. “In the early days, we weren’t sure how we were going to revolution the earth. We were equitable obtainable with the stream in a accident of ways. And we still do.” + Google Calendar+ iCal Export

Stadium Cake, Oh Pep!’s 2016 coming-out, was a genreless delight. Olivia Hally (vocals and sitar) and Pepita Emmerichs (mandolin and crowd) met at school in Melbourne and beginning playing together nearly a decennary past, verdict their footing in a diacritical place between nation and soda pop. The songs altered from mild to urgent, increase through storytelling directed edge and revolutionary pizzicato countermelodies to arrive at rouse destinations. Their succeed-up hits the same highs, but this delay around, Oh Pep! unapologetically hug class: soda pop.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: [@RAR] Oh Pep! [Album] I Wasn't Only Thinking About You… Full Album~ Download~ Leak #Mp3
Your information: