- This topic is empty.
December 8, 2020 at 2:14 am #150477Arlene BurreseGuest
People Styles at Work
Making Bad Relationships Good & Good Relationships Better
by Robert Bolton
- Author: Robert Bolton
- ISBN: 9780814477236 (0814477232)
- Release date: May 15, 1996
- Publisher: Amacom
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 208 pages
- Genres: business, management, psychology, relationships, leadership, buisness, communication, reference
About The Book
“With so much diversity in the workplace, it’s no wonder people problems abound. Yet it is possible to overcome personality conflicts by understanding other people’s differences instead of merely reacting to them emotionally.
A sequel to Social Style, Management Style, this book presents a comprehensive behavioral science model for understanding four different “”people styles.”” The authors explain how readers can:
* identify their own styles and how they appear to others
* relate effectively — no matter how others react to them
* create common ground with different people while retaining their own individuality
* evaluate the “”people styles”” of others and discover how to “”flex”” their styles to match
Readers will learn the characteristic strengths and weaknesses of each style — driver, analytical, amiable, and expressive — and how these characteristics can create stress in the other behavior types. They’ll discover how to minimize these stresses by getting “”in synch”” with the style-based behavior patterns of others.”
Paperback ebook People Styles at Work download. EPUB book People Styles at Work by Robert Bolton buy for PocketBook on Powells. TXT People Styles at Work Robert Bolton read online on iOS on Barnes & Noble.
Hardback People Styles at Work. MP3 ebook People Styles at Work read Android on Amazon. PDF book People Styles at Work Robert Bolton download.
FB2 book People Styles at Work buy cheap. MOBI People Styles at Work by Robert Bolton for PC on Walmart. Hardcover ebook People Styles at Work download on IndieBound.