(PDF) Confessions of an Ex-Girlfriend by Lynda Curnyn · 9780373250158

Home Forums College (PDF) Confessions of an Ex-Girlfriend by Lynda Curnyn · 9780373250158

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Bonita Thomson

Confessions of an Ex-Girlfriend
    by Lynda Curnyn

Confessions of an Ex-Girlfriend | READ MORE

• Publisher: Red Dress Ink
    • Genres: fiction, romance, adult
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 304 pages
    • Author: Lynda Curnyn
    • ISBN: 9780373250158 (0373250150)
    • Release date: March 25, 2002

About The Book

Ex-Girlfriend Emma Carter has a lot on her mind. Her boyfriend got a life — in L.A. Her hairdresser found God. And that extra ten pounds of “relationship flab” she acquired while falling in love with a commitment-phobe has just put her out of the running for new romance — or so she thinks. But before Emma can get on with her life, she’s got to face a few startling truths about being single in New York City….

Confession #5: Marriage suddenly seems like a social disease. Even the latest bride in my family — my mother — has put me to work in the service of her wedding day. What about us non-brides-to-be? Working in the warped little world of wedding planning has only led me to one conclusion; If you don’t get married in this world, you get nothing. Once, in an editorial meeting, I jokingly suggested that a woman should get a bridal shower when she turns thirty, wedding or not. Everyone looked at me as if I were some kind of nut. I am 31 years old; am I not entitled to free Calphalon yet?

FB2 book Confessions of an Ex-Girlfriend by Lynda Curnyn download. MOBI ebook Confessions of an Ex-Girlfriend read online PC on Barnes & Noble. Hardcover Confessions of an Ex-Girlfriend buy for PocketBook on IndieBound. TXT Confessions of an Ex-Girlfriend Lynda Curnyn.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (PDF) Confessions of an Ex-Girlfriend by Lynda Curnyn · 9780373250158
Your information: