(Music !Online~) Sara Ajnnak "Gulldalit – Can you hear me" Download [Album] [Leak]

Home Forums College (Music !Online~) Sara Ajnnak "Gulldalit – Can you hear me" Download [Album] [Leak]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Roxanne

(Music !Online~) Sara Ajnnak “Gulldalit – Can you hear me” Download [Album] [Leak]

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1438769101-sara-ajnnak-gulldalit-can-you-hear-me-2018-144

Tracklist:
    1. The Soundscape of the North
    2. Gulldahl jienub – Awakend soul
    3. Beäjvvielåddie – Butterfly
    4. Ukktag – The loneliness walk
    5. Sïlbbagidnjal – Silvertears
    6. Tjuavuoh mujna – Come to me
    7. Guhkiene gådiene – The voyage
    8. Travel Safe With Light My Children
    9. Mánnáh – Children of the Sun
    10. Iedname vuöllie – Nature speak
    11. Rássjuodálkkie – Storm on the horizon
    12. Rising Up In the Dust of a Firestorm
    13. Wake up sleepwalker (feat. Mari Boine)

[[Album~Free!!]] Sara Ajnnak Gulldalit – Can you hear me album download(Mp3)

– I began to explore the sounds of Mikoyan, my dialect own voice, fuljojk and finjojk! I wanted to challenge Mikoyan himself and my own expression. I wanted to capture the amazing sounds of my world, snow crashing under the shoes, thousands of clever barriers thundering on the ground and leaves lurking in the wind. The noise that fades in the big city noise is the source of getting confederate life, nature. But also the contrasting encounter with the world, where the sound from the source is blurred and society’s pulse sailor over.

Hjalmar 12 jaepien båeries jïh lay sleep fuelhkine Gironasse juhteme. Goose’s sleep slept bööremes voelpe jïh juelkietjengkeregaamegidie laahpa. Gaajhkh then jeatjhlaakan orre staaresne, jïh haevtiem eevre rovnegs. Guktie bist edtja maehtedh daesnie årrodh, deed jaepie?

After New Year, we will start a paid education where you suave others will learn the role of reporter, photographer and program leader in radio, television, web and social media. Interested? Logan eanet dás.

– I began to explore the sounds of Mikoyan, my dialect own voice, fuljojk and finjojk! I wanted to challenge Mikoyan himself and my own expression. I wanted to capture the amazing sounds of my world, snow crashing under the shoes, thousands of clever barriers thundering on the ground and leaves lurking in the wind. The noise that fades in the big city noise is the source of getting confederate life, nature. But also the contrasting encounter with the world, where the sound from the source is blurred and society’s pulse sailor over.

The basis of our journalism is credibility and impartiality. Sweden’s Radio is independent in relation to political, religious, economic, public and private special interests.

Hjalmar 12 jaepien båeries jïh lay sleep fuelhkine Gironasse juhteme. Goose’s sleep slept bööremes voelpe jïh juelkietjengkeregaamegidie laahpa. Gaajhkh then jeatjhlaakan orre staaresne, jïh haevtiem eevre rovnegs. Guktie bist edtja maehtedh daesnie årrodh, deed jaepie?

The basis of our journalism is credibility and impartiality. Sweden’s Radio is independent in relation to political, religious, economic, public and private special interests. Read more about how we do our work.

Now requesting we depart employee – village you become one of us? Information meeting November 13 at 18.00. After New Year, we will start a paid education, where you will learn the role of reporter, photographer and program leader in radio, television, web and social media. Interested? Logan eanet dás.

The basis of our journalism is credibility and impartiality. Sweden’s Radio is independent in relation to political, religious, economic, public and private special interests.

Now requesting we depart employee – village you become one of us? Information meeting November 13 at 18.00. After New Year, we will start a paid education, where you will learn the role of reporter, photographer and program leader in radio, television, web and social media. Interested? Logan eanet dás.

Maanáidrápierce Hjalmar and her husband Hjalmar 12 and the bushes of the horns of the Gironasse sheep. Gåetesne sov bööremes voelpe jïh juelkietjengkeregaamegidie laahpa. The Gaajhkh dan jeatjhlaakan Orre staaresne, jïh haevtiem eevre rovnegs. Guktie bist edtja maehtedh daesnie årrodh, akte jaepie?

Information meeting November 13 at 18.00. After New Year, we will start a paid education where you can teach others the role of reporter, photographer and program leader in radio, television, web and social media. Interested? Logan eanet dás.

Information meeting November 13 at 18.00. After New Year, we will start a paid education where you can teach others the role of reporter, photographer and program leader in radio, television, web and social media. Interested? Logan eanet dás.

After New Year, we will start a paid education where you suave others will learn the role of reporter, photographer and program leader in radio, television, web and social media. Interested? Logan eanet dás.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (Music !Online~) Sara Ajnnak "Gulldalit – Can you hear me" Download [Album] [Leak]
Your information: