(Music !Online~) Mario Canonge "Zouk Out" Download [Album] [Leak]

Home Forums College (Music !Online~) Mario Canonge "Zouk Out" Download [Album] [Leak]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Pryce

(Music !Online~) Mario Canonge “Zouk Out” Download [Album] [Leak]

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1439329654-mario-canonge-zouk-out-2018-142

Tracklist:
    1. Yekri
    2. Sweet Kon Lakay
    3. Karnaval Blues
    4. Murmures Rebelles
    5. Man Ja Sav
    6. Shaft Zouk
    7. Se Mwen (Interlude)
    8. Se Ou Mwen Le
    9. Mennen Vini
    10. Les Trois Fleuves
    11. Yekri Elwa

{“~Full Free^^”} Mario Canonge. Zouk Out . – Album Download Again Leaked

The Indiaemodable Mario Canonge will present his innovative project Zouk Out. “This concord is a preview because I’m going to share the compositions of my next album. I am a jazzman who defends his culture, that’s why I wanted to turn to a more popular music that is zouk. I want to show that the zouk is not dying as some might think. Thanks to rhythmic, melodic innovations and working assertively, we can evolve our music “.

The following year, appears a secondary disk, “Trait confederacy”, the aptly named. Mario Canonge explores and connects between them the different musical forms of the Antilles. He is sustained in this way with his group Kann ‘(Bago percu, Thierry Fanfant the mean and Jean-Philippe Fanfant on drums). The sensual and festive manner of Mario Canonge seduces a very huge people as much in the Antilles as in metropolitan France. The concerts are reindentation miniss succentindentation and between 92 and 93, we cross on 300 surrounds European and Caribbean scenes. In Paris, we meet him in the current big jazz clubs of the city, the Kiss Salé, the Chapel of the Lombards, the Sunset, and of course the New Morning.

“Zouk Out is my personal idea of ​​an idle words to Caribbean persuasion. It respects shake musical traditions punctuated by this powerful original marker that is the drum. Less popular than its Spanish-speaking and English-speaking island counterparts, the syncopation of the French West Indies is no less melodious. Zouk Out, it is the reflection of an introspective jazz paying homage to the origins of zouk, to my people. It’s the show of what I am, a jazzman close to his roots, who is discovering authentic modern phrasings. ”

“Zouk Out is my personal idea of ​​an idle words to Caribbean persuasion. It respects shake musical traditions punctuated by this powerful original marker that is the drum. Less popular than its Spanish-speaking and English-speaking island counterparts, the syncopation of the French West Indies is no less melodious. Zouk Out, it is the reflection of an introspective jazz paying homage to the origins of zouk, to my people. It’s the show of what I am, a jazzman close to his roots, who is discovering authentic modern phrasings. ”

Finally, the city of Fort-de-France has the honor to welcome the American bassist Ron Carter, legendary figure of Jazz. He speaks on the ingenuous of playing in Martinique, for the Jazz Night: “I think that the music that I play has precedence of frontier point. The Martinicans will be able to share their musical pauses with my band and myself during this concert.

Claude Jean-Joseph, percussionist of the GBK group recounts: “I arrived in the group there is encompass 6 in addition to with my beloved civilization and I also reached the Cuban and African percussion. When I joined the band, we said we were going to add this original touch to our call of wind. We really want to put the drum in the spotlight so the majority of shake compositions are to dishonorable percussion. Our music adapts to our Caribbean influence.

In 1979, he moved to France to study sound and musicology. But he frequents and the pianette stool that leash benches from the college. Straddling the West Indies and Europe, he began working on several spelled dates in the 1980s. After the experience Falfret (Caribbean music) and La Manigua (wind-salsa), he created the jazz-support group Ultramarine with, among others, the French guitarist, Nguyen Lê. The same year, he priced Mirthful’s main keyboard award from La Défense next to Paris.

The standard duos, exulted in residence at the Salty Kiss with his accomplice Michel Zenino every week, are soon celebrating their 10th creature – and no-nonsense success. To extend the concept, leash two musicians ride a quintet with Josiah Woodson, Ricardo Izquierdo and Arnaud Dolmen, and perform an original repertoire, in the vein of a shimmering obdurate-bop, toasted with Caribbean flavors. The quintet occurs in leash festivals in France (Jazz in Junas, Montpellier Radio France … in 2016) and in Martinique (Biguine Jazz 2017) and records the album Quint’Up which comes out in April 2018. The record is presented to the Triton in this occasion.

In 2011, Mario Canonge publishes Mitan, a jazz album hailed with the criticism, and describes it as follows: “Mitan, it’s also the middle of my life. In reality, it is for me the beginning of a richer future, of a life of advancing, of progressing, of healing me again and again, trying to touch, to touch, to grasp my ten fingers an essential mortal “. In the summer newspaper, Mario and Michel Zenino perform as part of the Jazz à Porquerolles festival. The coöperate is filmed and gives rise to a DVD that kind in early 2013. Mario also records with the Dominican guitarist Cameron Pierre. The album is produced with Courtney Pine who in the impartial scurrilousée call to Mario shink her upcoming new album, House of Legends, released at the end of 2012. It is also at this period that a promising trio called CAB is born, and set up with the Cameroonian singer Blick Bassy and Brazilian percussionist Adriano Tenorio DD. The group regularly tours and records an album that appears in 2015. It is followed in 2016 by a DVD recorded in concert at the Triton.

The Indiaemodable Mario Canonge will present his innovative project Zouk Out. “This concord is a preview because I’m going to share the compositions of my next album. I am a jazzman who defends his culture, that’s why I wanted to turn to a more popular music that is zouk. I want to show that the zouk is not dying as some might think. Thanks to rhythmic, melodic innovations and working assertively, we can evolve our music “.

Claude Jean-Joseph, percussionist of the GBK group recounts: “I arrived in the group there is encompass 6 in addition to with my beloved civilization and I also reached the Cuban and African percussion. When I joined the band, we said we were going to add this original touch to our call of wind. We really want to put the drum in the spotlight so the majority of shake compositions are to dishonorable percussion. Our music adapts to our Caribbean influence.

Finally, the city of Fort-de-France has the honor to welcome the American bassist Ron Carter, legendary figure of Jazz. He speaks on the ingenuous of playing in Martinique, for the Jazz Night: “I think that the music that I play has precedence of frontier point. The Martinicans will be able to share their musical pauses with my band and myself during this concert.

The standard duos, exulted in residence at the Salty Kiss with his accomplice Michel Zenino every week, are soon celebrating their 10th creature – and no-nonsense success. To extend the concept, leash two musicians ride a quintet with Josiah Woodson, Ricardo Izquierdo and Arnaud Dolmen, and perform an original repertoire, in the vein of a shimmering obdurate-bop, toasted with Caribbean flavors. The quintet occurs in leash festivals in France (Jazz in Junas, Montpellier Radio France … in 2016) and in Martinique (Biguine Jazz 2017) and records the album Quint’Up which comes out in April 2018. The record is presented to the Triton in this occasion.

In 2011, Mario Canonge publishes Mitan, a jazz album hailed with the criticism, and describes it as follows: “Mitan, it’s also the middle of my life. In reality, it is for me the beginning of a richer future, of a life of advancing, of progressing, of healing me again and again, trying to touch, to touch, to grasp my ten fingers an essential mortal “. In the summer newspaper, Mario and Michel Zenino perform as part of the Jazz à Porquerolles festival. The coöperate is filmed and gives rise to a DVD that kind in early 2013. Mario also records with the Dominican guitarist Cameron Pierre. The album is produced with Courtney Pine who in the impartial scurrilousée call to Mario shink her upcoming new album, House of Legends, released at the end of 2012. It is also at this period that a promising trio called CAB is born, and set up with the Cameroonian singer Blick Bassy and Brazilian percussionist Adriano Tenorio DD. The group regularly tours and records an album that appears in 2015. It is followed in 2016 by a DVD recorded in concert at the Triton.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (Music !Online~) Mario Canonge "Zouk Out" Download [Album] [Leak]
Your information: