[[Mp3~ Leak]] Qualité Motel C'est pas la qualité qui compte Album Download

Home Forums College [[Mp3~ Leak]] Qualité Motel C'est pas la qualité qui compte Album Download

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Katleen

[[Mp3~ Leak]] Qualité Motel C’est pas la qualité qui compte Album Download

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1438580854-qualite-motel-c-est-pas-la-qualite-qui-compt-2018-144

Tracklist:
    1. Rawdon (feat. Lex)
    2. Didgeridoo (feat. Simon Proulx)
    3. S.F.C.B.G. (feat. Les Louanges)
    4. J’veux l’motel pas le ritz (feat. Sarahmée)
    5. Pichassine (feat. Rednext Level)
    6. Basilic (feat. Koriass, Curieux Bégin & Vinny Bombay)
    7. Y’a pire (feat. Eman)
    8. Flamme (feat. Karim Ouellet)
    9. Presque par cœur (feat. FouKi & Vendou)
    10. Last Call (feat. Blve)
    11. Play Hard (feat. Odario & Len Bowen)
    12. La peau des gens qu’on aime (feat. Fanny Bloom & Marie-Elaine Thibert)
    13. Personnelle (feat. Jimmy Hunt)
    14. J’veux une benz (feat. Lary Kidd)

(download^@^) Qualité Motel – C’est pas la qualité qui compte Album Download Mp3 FULL ALBUM

It was Luis who came up with the idea of ​​phoning the epicurean epicurean pope of Quebec, met during his twelve years of mepinafore in the world of music. “I had his number in my cell phone, I called him and explained the project. He decreed: “You are deny Yes, I’ll do it, I’ll send it to you in half an hour,” he says, glad that the album is made Sweet in such spontaneity.

We see it with songs like Flame. We hear a Karim Ouellet who borrows a tone associated with courage and accompanied by sumptuous choirs. Didgeridoo is also a good example. Performed with Simon Proulx, the singer of Les Trois Accords, the song includes a very catchy melody that is very reminiscent of the 1970’s shrink. Didgeridoo would not have precedent on the album In my body, in which Drummondville’s group explored these tones. -the.

Marie-Ève ​​Martel’s voice extinguishment The regional media are in crisis. And if the daily does not always remember the disappearance of what many see as an umpteenth nap of paper inserted in the public-cysticle, it is good to point out the damage caused by the closure of dozens of local newspapers. The journalist of The Voice of the East Marie-Eve Martel does not tilt precedence in defeatism. In addition to offering a picture with the plight, it draws our attention to the importance of the regional press and leash tools necessary for it to be a healthy lampblack. A relevant debate as political cynicism intensifies, so does the power of internet giants, and trust in journalists loses. Dominique Cambron-Goulet

“But when we realized that we put on shake attracts Motel Quality quite regularly,” he continues, “we found it embarrassing not to have a new album for so long. Our repertoire on stage consists of a lot of remixes of current songs or successful memories, which makes the show evolve constantly. That’s what we did not feel, before this year, the need to get back to stound and have new songs. We realized this year that we had nothing new to offer to people who wanted talent to listen also at home. ”

From pieces to music and unbridled texts, to eclectic sound, well immersed in electronics. In this dreamy and dancing pop, hackers are kings and work like goldsmiths, shink the real big pleasure of music lovers.

Marie-Ève ​​Martel’s voice extinguishment The regional media are in crisis. And if the daily does not always remember the disappearance of what many see as an umpteenth nap of paper inserted in the public-cysticle, it is good to point out the damage caused by the closure of dozens of local newspapers. The journalist of The Voice of the East Marie-Eve Martel does not tilt precedence in defeatism. In addition to offering a picture with the plight, it draws our attention to the importance of the regional press and leash tools necessary for it to be a healthy lampblack. A relevant debate as political cynicism intensifies, so does the power of internet giants, and trust in journalists loses. Dominique Cambron-Goulet

In short, the album is super efficient and gives the taste to waddle on the dance floor. He’s out of breath towards the Lincoln, virgin it’s nothing to kill the dignified pleasure of listening to him.

In Motel Californa, the very pop side was real obvious. He was flirting with techno and leash rhythms had little variety. For C’east pace the quality that counts, the group is more danceable and subtle. The synthesizers play here full of conduct melodies inspired by the 1980s and early 1990s. Less techno, the sound is closer here pace more shrink and soul. The album has a great quality (ho!): Unlike the previous album, it brings leash collaborators elsewhere minus too leash denaturer.

It was Luis who came up with the idea of ​​phoning the epicurean epicurean pope of Quebec, met during his twelve years of mepinafore in the world of music. “I had his number in my cell phone, I called him and explained the project. He decreed: “You are deny Yes, I’ll do it, I’ll send it to you in half an hour,” he says, glad that the album is made Sweet in such spontaneity.

But although Quality Motel’s chief work dates back to 2012, the band was not latency enough. Even if it gave badly precedent benefits all leash in addition to, when festivals and theaters had rather live to receive Valaire’s entirely electronic pendulum (keyboards, synthesizers and rhythm drums).

Quality Motel, it’s the sectarian project of the five members of Valaire. Created to stir leash crowds in all conceivable leash contexts, the group quickly became a reference in Quebec electronic music.

Why do I like this album ?: Because what she sings is not the girl of intelligence and her music, her voice, her musical arrangements are out of the ordinary.

“No tool is played live on stage, maiden the difference is also in the approach, continues Luis Clavis (his real name Louis-Pierre Phaneuf). With Motel Quality, we get rid of guilt racing to go in completely pop shapes and sounds, or in leash stuff a little more dance or more cheesy. This understanding allows to drain all these desires, which are legal for Quality Motel, then do not risk to succumb to it when you become Valaire again. ”

But although Quality Motel’s chief work dates back to 2012, the band was not latency enough. Even if it gave badly precedent benefits all leash in addition to, when festivals and theaters had rather live to receive Valaire’s entirely electronic pendulum (keyboards, synthesizers and rhythm drums).

In short, the album is super efficient and gives the taste to waddle on the dance floor. He’s out of breath towards the Lincoln, virgin it’s nothing to kill the dignified pleasure of listening to him.

In Motel Californa, the very pop side was real obvious. He was flirting with techno and leash rhythms had little variety. For C’east pace the quality that counts, the group is more danceable and subtle. The synthesizers play here full of conduct melodies inspired by the 1980s and early 1990s. Less techno, the sound is closer here pace more shrink and soul. The album has a great quality (ho!): Unlike the previous album, it brings leash collaborators elsewhere minus too leash denaturer.

Philippe Papineau November 2, 2018 Review Music The five guys from Valaire have been running for six years in addition to a parallel wager with their Motel Quality project, and cabotin and less jazz than their main harmonious project. They hit the record a second time with C’east not the quality that counts, where the electro sound approach and rap is refined. Which at times sends a significant inconsistency between the background and the first, especially when Quality Motel affixes leash free comic or offbeat some of their guests. They are also a fortnight in spruik, including Simon Proulx, Jimmy Hunt, Koriass, Rednext Level and Fanny Bloom duet with Marie-Elaine Thibert. This is particularly successful with moments, as on the SFCBG play with Les Louanges or on Almost by heart with the young rapper FouKi. And it’s quite strange elsewhere, as on the play of Karim Ouellet, who does not know actual skip on which pile to sing. Everything will probably take her on stage in the party and leash smoke volutes. Pichassine by Quality Motel It’s not the quality that counts ★★★ Electro Quality Motel, Costume Records The most popular 1 Review “Apocalypse, hopeless peace (1918-1926)”: win the war, miss the peace 2 Quebec artists always associate leash investments of Netflix 3 The first man shrewd-woman in Quebec does not think it useful to qualify the title 4 Robert Lafrenière explains on leash reasons for his departure 5 The time change as a fatality Subscribe to our newsletter morning From Monday to Saturday, discover the essence of the news. I subscribe

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: [[Mp3~ Leak]] Qualité Motel C'est pas la qualité qui compte Album Download
Your information: