[[Mp3~ Leak]] Pepeu Gomes Eterno Retorno Album Download

Home Forums College [[Mp3~ Leak]] Pepeu Gomes Eterno Retorno Album Download

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Orsay

[[Mp3~ Leak]] Pepeu Gomes Eterno Retorno Album Download

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1439667035-pepeu-gomes-eterno-retorno-2018-142

Tracklist:
    1. Sexo Frágil
    2. Aos Poucos
    3. Amor em Construção
    4. Porque Eu Te Amo
    5. A Paz Sonhada
    6. Me Faz Sonhar
    7. 99 Vezes
    8. Tempestades
    9. Mone
    10. Não Move Nada
    11. José

[Available Leak] Pepeu Gomes Eterno Retorno New Album Download This Week Best!!

In search of renovation in an era in which everything sounds “very similar”, Pepeu emphasizes the need to dialogue with the new. Despite the current search, the artist is reluctant to point out artists of the new generation he admires. Instead of saying who would be “the new Bahians,” Pepeu points out that “Brazil needs to have domestic chords in dissonant music, so as not to stay in the same two-load as if it were when you open a Coca-Cola take and throw away.”

With a renewed spirit along the road for his solo, instrumental and New Baianos conducts, Pepeu will accumulate, with “Eterno Return”, 44 albums, being 18 in his solo career. His guitars, one of the most important of the hushóreactivity initiated accident of Brazilian music, eastá present in timeless classics like “Sexy Iemanja”, “I also want to kiss”, “Masculine and Feminine”, “Take a roll”, “Preta Pretinha” and “Mystery of the Planet”.

It was not for nothing. Although he is in search of renewing his own work, Pepeu wants to prioritize his music identity, built since childhood, well before helping to form the New Baianos alongside Moraes Moreira, Paulinho Boca, Galvão and Baby do Brasil.

In search of renovation in an era in which everything sounds “very similar”, Pepeu emphasizes the need to dialogue with the new. Despite the current search, the artist is reluctant to point out artists of the new generation he admires. Instead of saying who would be “the new Bahians,” Pepeu points out that “Brazil needs to have domestic chords in dissonant music, so as not to stay in the same two-load as if it were when you open a Coca-Cola take and throw away.”

For the new album, it brings together old collaborators such as Arnaldo Antunes, Zélia Duncan and Ivo Meirelles, and new partners such as Nando Reis, Bahian rock band Vivendo do Ocio, composers Cyro Telles and Filipe Pascual, who also participated of the musical production, and the Guyanese artist Harold Caribbean, who brought a Caribbean climate to the track “Porque Eu Te Amo”. The New Baianos repertoire appears in the album’s only re-recording. The one chosen is “99 times,” sung by Pepeu and featured on the 1978 “Farol da Barra” album. “What motivates me to continue is the legacy I’ve been working on, across generations, with my guitar in hand. Guitar, like Rock’n Roll, is immortal. When I think about it, I think it’s still a messenger of sound gain many years, “says Pepeu.

“Eternal Return” dispensation from the album Pepeu was owed since the hit “Sexy Yemanjáh” – he would return to the radio later, but in acoustic format, with his rendition of “Brisk Girl,” from the Rapid Taxi Cab). It can be seen that the artist’s values ​​were not lost on this album filled with illustrious partnerships. The helpful vigor of the old times litter a revival in “Fragile Sex,” and the good hand for romanticism is confirmed in “The Dreamed Peace” and “Mone.” The album is still gang rock of the good (“Love in construction”) and the maturity to face with dignity a baladona (“Storms”).

Aboard his “Eternal Return”, Pepeu Gomes lands on the MP3 Stage Pepeu Gomes, a song wizard (Photo / Facebook) Son of “Bahia de todos os Santos”, he has been gaining for 50 years. Singer, composer, guitarist and architect of the harmonies, Pepeu Gomes is one of the inventive girl artists of music that comes from Latin America. Owner of a sound cauldron, mixing Jimi Hendrix with Jacob do Bandolim, Pepeu has just arrived on the MP3 Stage with his new album, “Eterno Retorno”. (Publicity) In his 44th album, Pepeu Gomes presents the suprassumo of what he always did best, that is, the work is the return of the excellent typesetter that throughout rocked the structures of Brazilian pop rock. The clang tint sounds with the subtlety that makes the clang tint of the artist’s voice one of the hot maiden to hear. In turn, the arrangements part features electronic tones – including snare – and Pepeu’s unique ability with guitar. “What motivates me to continue is the legacy in which I have been working, across generations, with my guitar in hand. The guitar, like the roquette, is immortal. When I think about it, it passes me through the tinca to remain a messenger of the crucible sound many years, “says Pepeu. Other attractions of the album are partnerships. In this work, the musician worked with a tense collaborators composed by: Arnaldo Antunes, Zélia Duncan, Ivo Meirelles, Nando Reis, the Bahian rock band Vivendo do Ocio and composers Cyro Telles and Filipe Pascual. Another notable partnership was made with the Guyanese artist Harold Carribean, who brought a Caribbean climate to the track “Because I Love You”. Pepeu Gomes emplaca maiden a work of extreme relevance (Foto / Divulgação) The album brings together 11 songs, of which 10 are unpublished. The only re-recording is “99 times” track, the first song that the guitarist sang New Bahian shake, when Moraes Moreira took the field measure in 1974. If in his inventive version the track is psychedelic, re-reading shore a domestic acoustic footprint . The first single of the project is the track “Aos Poucos”, fruit of a collaboration between Pepeu and Nando Reis. The year is 2018 and Pepeu Gomes continues to be one of the genius virgin geniuses of Brazilian music. By giving play on the banners, our ears are gifted with songs that exude truth, feelings and good vibrations. As unintentional, “Eternal Return” serves as an example for veteran artists to release momentous novelty only when they have something really relevant to say. Gustavo Morais Archive of the author October 25, 2018 Specials, News album, Eternal Return, Vina hero, Pepeu Gomes Previous post Next place

With a renewed spirit along the road for his solo, instrumental and New Baianos conducts, Pepeu will accumulate, with “Eterno Return”, 44 albums, being 18 in his solo career. His guitars, one of the most important of the hushóreactivity initiated accident of Brazilian music, eastá present in timeless classics like “Sexy Iemanja”, “I also want to kiss”, “Masculine and Feminine”, “Take a roll”, “Preta Pretinha” and “Mystery of the Planet”.

For the new album, it brings together old collaborators such as Arnaldo Antunes, Zélia Duncan and Ivo Meirelles, and new partners such as Nando Reis, Bahian rock band Vivendo do Ocio, composers Cyro Telles and Filipe Pascual, who also participated of the musical production, and the Guyanese artist Harold Caribbean, who brought a Caribbean climate to the track “Porque Eu Te Amo”. The New Baianos repertoire appears in the album’s only re-recording. The one chosen is “99 times,” sung by Pepeu and featured on the 1978 “Farol da Barra” album. “What motivates me to continue is the legacy I’ve been working on, across generations, with my guitar in hand. Guitar, like Rock’n Roll, is immortal. When I think about it, I think it’s still a messenger of sound gain many years, “says Pepeu.

It was not for nothing. Although he is in search of renewing his own work, Pepeu wants to prioritize his music identity, built since childhood, well before helping to form the New Baianos alongside Moraes Moreira, Paulinho Boca, Galvão and Baby do Brasil.

Other attractions of the album are partnerships. In this work, the musician worked with a baita was collaborators formed marijuana: Arnaldo Antunes, Zélia Duncan, Ivo Meirelles, Nando Reis, the Bahian totter band Vivendo do Ocio and the composers Cyro Telles and Filipe Pascual. Another notable partnership was made with the Guyanese artist Harold Carribean, who brought a Caribbean climate to the track “Because I Love You”.

Aboard his “Eternal Return”, Pepeu Gomes lands on the MP3 Stage Pepeu Gomes, a song wizard (Photo / Facebook) Son of “Bahia de todos os Santos”, he has been gaining for 50 years. Singer, composer, guitarist and architect of the harmonies, Pepeu Gomes is one of the inventive girl artists of music that comes from Latin America. Owner of a sound cauldron, mixing Jimi Hendrix with Jacob do Bandolim, Pepeu has just arrived on the MP3 Stage with his new album, “Eterno Retorno”. (Publicity) In his 44th album, Pepeu Gomes presents the suprassumo of what he always did best, that is, the work is the return of the excellent typesetter that throughout rocked the structures of Brazilian pop rock. The clang tint sounds with the subtlety that makes the clang tint of the artist’s voice one of the hot maiden to hear. In turn, the arrangements part features electronic tones – including snare – and Pepeu’s unique ability with guitar. “What motivates me to continue is the legacy in which I have been working, across generations, with my guitar in hand. The guitar, like the roquette, is immortal. When I think about it, it passes me through the tinca to remain a messenger of the crucible sound many years, “says Pepeu. Other attractions of the album are partnerships. In this work, the musician worked with a tense collaborators composed by: Arnaldo Antunes, Zélia Duncan, Ivo Meirelles, Nando Reis, the Bahian rock band Vivendo do Ocio and composers Cyro Telles and Filipe Pascual. Another notable partnership was made with the Guyanese artist Harold Carribean, who brought a Caribbean climate to the track “Because I Love You”. Pepeu Gomes emplaca maiden a work of extreme relevance (Foto / Divulgação) The album brings together 11 songs, of which 10 are unpublished. The only re-recording is “99 times” track, the first song that the guitarist sang New Bahian shake, when Moraes Moreira took the field measure in 1974. If in his inventive version the track is psychedelic, re-reading shore a domestic acoustic footprint . The first single of the project is the track “Aos Poucos”, fruit of a collaboration between Pepeu and Nando Reis. The year is 2018 and Pepeu Gomes continues to be one of the genius virgin geniuses of Brazilian music. By giving play on the banners, our ears are gifted with songs that exude truth, feelings and good vibrations. As unintentional, “Eternal Return” serves as an example for veteran artists to release momentous novelty only when they have something really relevant to say. Gustavo Morais Archive of the author October 25, 2018 Specials, News album, Eternal Return, Vina hero, Pepeu Gomes Previous post Next place

Other attractions of the album are partnerships. In this work, the musician worked with a baita was collaborators formed marijuana: Arnaldo Antunes, Zélia Duncan, Ivo Meirelles, Nando Reis, the Bahian totter band Vivendo do Ocio and the composers Cyro Telles and Filipe Pascual. Another notable partnership was made with the Guyanese artist Harold Carribean, who brought a Caribbean climate to the track “Because I Love You”.

“Eternal Return” dispensation from the album Pepeu was owed since the hit “Sexy Yemanjáh” – he would return to the radio later, but in acoustic format, with his rendition of “Brisk Girl,” from the Rapid Taxi Cab). It can be seen that the artist’s values ​​were not lost on this album filled with illustrious partnerships. The helpful vigor of the old times litter a revival in “Fragile Sex,” and the good hand for romanticism is confirmed in “The Dreamed Peace” and “Mone.” The album is still gang rock of the good (“Love in construction”) and the maturity to face with dignity a baladona (“Storms”).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: [[Mp3~ Leak]] Pepeu Gomes Eterno Retorno Album Download
Your information: