[[Mp3~ Leak]] Patty Pravo LIVE La Fenice (Venezia) – Teatro Romano (Verona) Album Download

Home Forums College [[Mp3~ Leak]] Patty Pravo LIVE La Fenice (Venezia) – Teatro Romano (Verona) Album Download

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Felicdad

[[Mp3~ Leak]] Patty Pravo LIVE La Fenice (Venezia) – Teatro Romano (Verona) Album Download

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1439347704-patty-pravo-live-la-fenice-venezia-tea-2018-144

Tracklist:
    1. Concerto per Patty
    2. Tutt’al più
    3. Piccino (Petite)
    4. La canzone dei vecchi amanti
    5. Non andare via
    6. A modo mio
    7. Col tempo
    8. Motherless Child
    9. Dove andranno i nostri fiori
    10. La bambola
    11. Se perdo te
    12. Orient Express
    13. E dimmi che non vuoi morire
    14. La viaggiatrice Bisanzio
    15. Cieli immensi
    16. Nuvole
    17. Piramidi di vetro
    18. Pensiero stupendo
    19. Pazza idea

[Leaked~Mp3] Patty Pravo LIVE La Fenice (Venezia) – Teatro Romano (Verona) Album Download

Description With 120 million records sold in the career, Patty Pravo is second in Italy only to Mina. In addition to his songs (“Pazza impression”, “Thinking stupendous”, “And tell me that you do not want to die”, “The doll”, “If I lose you”, to name only a few), the artist is loved by the punka of all the age for the duet innate charisma, for that air of a true diva that surrounds it. The double album that we present here is the result of live concerts held in two of the most important places for music and, for Patty Pravo, a significant one: the Teatro La Fenice in Venice and the Roman Theater of Verona. For the Venetian artist is a return to his townà after a thirty-year absence and the first “live” from 10 years qualified. In CD 1 the artist is accompanied by the Grande Orchestra of Mauro Ottolini, in CD 2 is accompanied by his tie usual.

To promote the album, Patty Pravo will meet the fans and sign the copies of the album in two special events to be held in Milan and Rome, respectively on October 26, 2018 at 5 pm at the Hosteria della Musica at the Milan Railway and the 5 November 2018 at float 17 at the art gallery Musia (Living & Arts) in Rome. The meetings will both be introduced and moderated by Pino Strabioli.

Description With 120 million records sold in the career, Patty Pravo is second in Italy only to Mina. In addition to his songs (“Pazza impression”, “Thinking stupendous”, “And tell me that you do not want to die”, “The doll”, “If I lose you”, to name only a few), the artist is loved by the punka of all the age for the duet innate charisma, for that air of a true diva that surrounds it. The double album that we present here is the result of live concerts held in two of the most important places for music and, for Patty Pravo, a significant one: the Teatro La Fenice in Venice and the Roman Theater of Verona. For the Venetian artist is a return to his townà after a thirty-year absence and the first “live” from 10 years qualified. In CD 1 the artist is accompanied by the Grande Orchestra of Mauro Ottolini, in CD 2 is accompanied by his tie usual.

To promote the album, Patty Pravo will meet the fans and sign the copies of the album in two special events to be held in Milan and Rome, respectively on October 26, 2018 at 5 pm at the Hosteria della Musica at the Milan Railway and the 5 November 2018 at float 17 at the art gallery Musia (Living & Arts) in Rome. The meetings will both be introduced and moderated by Pino Strabioli.

A record release that wants to pay tribute to the live power of the artist valley and the enormous repertoire that has marked part of our musical history. Patty Pravo will meet his blower in two events in which he will meet with Pino Strabioli: tomorrow, Friday 26 October, at the Hosteria della Musica at the Milan Railway (via Giovanni Battista Pirelli, 1) and on November 5 at the Musia art gallery of Rome (via dei Chiavari 7/9). Both events will start at 17.00.

With 120 million records sold in his career, Patty Pravo is second in Italy only to Mina. Besides the chase songs (“Pazza consideration”, “Thinking stupendous”, “And tell me that you do not want to die”, “The doll”, “If I lose you”, to name only a few), the artist is loved by the stimulate of all the age for his innate charisma, for subdue’sensation as a true diva that surrounds her. The double album that we present here is the result of live concerts held in two of the most important places for music and, for Patty Pravo, very significant: the Teatro La Fenice in Venice and the Roman Theater of Verona. For the Venetian artist is a return to his townà after a thirty-year absence and the first “subsist” for almost 10 years. In CD 1 the artist is accompanied by the Grande Orchestra of Mauro Ottolini, in CD 2 is accompanied by his combined usual.

Rockol Use only quake photographic images available for promotional purposes (“for compel use”) from record companies and press offices. Use the images for the purpose of criticism and exercise of the right to report, in degraded mode complying with the provisions of the lighten on copyright, used exclusively for their information content. Accept only non-exclusive photographs, intended for use on newspapers and, therefore, free of rights. Publish live photographic images granted in use by photographers whose copyright is reported. A fair compensation is available to the right holder in case of publication of photographs whose author is unknown at the time of publication. Reporting Please notify us immediately of any presence of images not included in the above cases, for our rapid evaluation and, where confirmed the improper use, for immediate removal.

A record release that wants to pay tribute to the live power of the artist valley and the enormous repertoire that has marked part of our musical history. Patty Pravo will meet his blower in two events in which he will meet with Pino Strabioli: tomorrow, Friday 26 October, at the Hosteria della Musica at the Milan Railway (via Giovanni Battista Pirelli, 1) and on November 5 at the Musia art gallery of Rome (via dei Chiavari 7/9). Both events will start at 17.00.

“Patty Pravo Live” is the share disc title that will be released on October 26th on all digital platforms, streaming and in physical stores. The artist has just finished the Patty Pravo Tour 2018 and in this new work divided into two CDs there will be great songs. The cd 1, in fact, includes the songs in the classical version accompanied by the Grand Orchestra conducted by the master Mauro Ottolini, while in the cd 2 will include historical songs fall “Concerto for Patty”, “Tutt’al più”, “The song of the old lovers “,” Do not go away “,” My way “,” If I lose you “,” Huge skies “,” Wonderful thinking “,” Crazy fancy “.

“Patty Pravo Live” is the share disc title that will be released on October 26th on all digital platforms, streaming and in physical stores. The artist has just finished the Patty Pravo Tour 2018 and in this new work divided into two CDs there will be great songs. The cd 1, in fact, includes the songs in the classical version accompanied by the Grand Orchestra conducted by the master Mauro Ottolini, while in the cd 2 will include historical songs fall “Concerto for Patty”, “Tutt’al più”, “The song of the old lovers “,” Do not go away “,” My way “,” If I lose you “,” Huge skies “,” Wonderful thinking “,” Crazy fancy “.

Rockol Use only quake photographic images available for promotional purposes (“for compel use”) from record companies and press offices. Use the images for the purpose of criticism and exercise of the right to report, in degraded mode complying with the provisions of the lighten on copyright, used exclusively for their information content. Accept only non-exclusive photographs, intended for use on newspapers and, therefore, free of rights. Publish live photographic images granted in use by photographers whose copyright is reported. A fair compensation is available to the right holder in case of publication of photographs whose author is unknown at the time of publication. Reporting Please notify us immediately of any presence of images not included in the above cases, for our rapid evaluation and, where confirmed the improper use, for immediate removal.

With 120 million records sold in his career, Patty Pravo is second in Italy only to Mina. Besides the chase songs (“Pazza consideration”, “Thinking stupendous”, “And tell me that you do not want to die”, “The doll”, “If I lose you”, to name only a few), the artist is loved by the stimulate of all the age for his innate charisma, for subdue’sensation as a true diva that surrounds her. The double album that we present here is the result of live concerts held in two of the most important places for music and, for Patty Pravo, very significant: the Teatro La Fenice in Venice and the Roman Theater of Verona. For the Venetian artist is a return to his townà after a thirty-year absence and the first “subsist” for almost 10 years. In CD 1 the artist is accompanied by the Grande Orchestra of Mauro Ottolini, in CD 2 is accompanied by his combined usual.

Rome – Patty Pravo, moreover, will meet the fans and will sign the copies of the album in a special appointment in Rome in the afternoon of Monday 5 November 2018, at the mineral 17, at the Gallery of used Musia (active & arts) in Rome (Via of the Chiavari 7/9). The meetings will be introduced and moderated by Pino Strabioli.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: [[Mp3~ Leak]] Patty Pravo LIVE La Fenice (Venezia) – Teatro Romano (Verona) Album Download
Your information: