{Mp3-Album} Skull Fist Way of the Road album download

Home Forums College {Mp3-Album} Skull Fist Way of the Road album download

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Thorr

{Mp3-Album} Skull Fist Way of the Road album download

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1420448199-skull-fist-way-of-the-road-2018-143

Tracklist:
    1. You Belong to Me
    2. No More Running
    3. I Am a Slave
    4. Witch Hunt
    5. Way of the Road
    6. Heart of Rio
    7. Better Late Than Never
    8. Don’t Cross Me
    9. Stay True

(download^@^) Skull Fist – Way of the Road Album Download Mp3 FULL ALBUM

A admirable contrast to this album is Hitten’s ideal quit from elder this year. They habit chant, typical 80’s lyrical composition, and over the top instrumentals, but they are wrapped in the system of well-written and deceptive songs. Skull Fist demonstrate that all of the serviceable gallantry in the mankind can’t constrain up for weak songwriting and a lack of memorable ideas. Unfortunately, I would direct you elsewhere (e.g., Hitten, Chevalier, Traveller, Susbtratum, Lucifer’s Hammer) for exciting and mortal traditionary metal this year, that you will not hear it here. Way of the Road is in reality well-show by its album cover. Four dudes session with cardboard signs in front of a winnow. Much like the album cover, the descant has me entreat the question: how much tempo and exertion did you actually put into this, and is this the best you could come up with?

Yes, I savey – it’s easier to criticism than to begotten, but I fixed true and proof to describe how a real fan of the band feels by meeting “Way of the Road.” It hurts.

Hey! Once again, the bigger and bigger thanks. Your service is straightforward and fast. I ordered Dream Theater and James LaBrien albums yesterday, and the packages were already in the mailbox today. It was definitely Markus 1 year, 8 months ago

“You Belong To Me” and “No More Running” are opening the 35-jot extended, third full-coil album of Zach, Casey, Johnny and JJ. They are followed by “I am a Slave” – real whirlwind verse. The fastest track in the attestation – ideal for the fetter, with their undisputed “Heavier than Metal” and “Head of the Pack” posture and hurry. “Witch Hunt” is darker and inactive track, where I felt the album starts to extinguish. Actually I gotta world-weary by harkening to it. Oh my…It truly doesn’t move anything to grab attention. The self-titled “Way of the Road” is a slow road again (I even caught some lilt and blues SRV pattern, but maybe I was detrimental) with marching forward the road tempo and silly complain-along refrain. However the album is still drowning, although the footprint turn enjoyable after 5-6 hear actively. Followed by “Heart of Rio”, another slow tow with some gout of corporeal homesickness, emblematic for those so 80s songs where “I larboard my courage in Rio”. After these three consequential trace I must take – they somehow anticipate stitched and unpolished. All three very similar, with no feeling. On top they seemed impolite in their mix, alike a demo. Something which also increased the ontogeny defeat. “Better Late Than Never” convey me back on the road with its faster tempo and entangling riffs – a flashback for the “Chasing the Dream” magnificent set. “Don’t Cross Me” conduct Van Halen’s “Hot For Teacher” overall consciousness in terms of tempo, rhythm, attitude. Still though, I wasn’t much impressed, to be faithful. The album ends with “Stay True.”

The Canadians of Skull Fist are back with their third album “Way Of The Road”. One of the spearhead formations of this new generation of heavy metal heritage group, it is wreaking havoc in Germany and leash young bearers of more prominent tongues are fond of it.For Enforcer punkah, Cauldron, White Wizzard, Stallion.

With their other album Chasing The Dream from 2014, the juvenile Canadians already proved that the album ownership above-mentioned it all and that they didn’t allow any relapse in their career, even though more and more obstacles seemed to look in their passage. After manifold lineup rotations, a humbled neck and frontman Zach Slaughter’s oral enticement orthopraxy, it temporarily seemed, as if the Fist itself was a fold stinging betray.

Hey! Once again, the bigger and bigger thanks. Your service is straightforward and fast. I ordered Dream Theater and James LaBrien albums yesterday, and the packages were already in the mailbox today. It was definitely Markus 1 year, 8 months ago

A admirable contrast to this album is Hitten’s ideal quit from elder this year. They habit chant, typical 80’s lyrical composition, and over the top instrumentals, but they are wrapped in the system of well-written and deceptive songs. Skull Fist demonstrate that all of the serviceable gallantry in the mankind can’t constrain up for weak songwriting and a lack of memorable ideas. Unfortunately, I would direct you elsewhere (e.g., Hitten, Chevalier, Traveller, Susbtratum, Lucifer’s Hammer) for exciting and mortal traditionary metal this year, that you will not hear it here. Way of the Road is in reality well-show by its album cover. Four dudes session with cardboard signs in front of a winnow. Much like the album cover, the descant has me entreat the question: how much tempo and exertion did you actually put into this, and is this the best you could come up with?

The Canadians of Skull Fist are back with their third album “Way Of The Road”. One of the spearhead formations of this new generation of heavy metal heritage group, it is wreaking havoc in Germany and leash young bearers of more prominent tongues are fond of it.For Enforcer punkah, Cauldron, White Wizzard, Stallion.

Skull Fist’s lyrical topics are prefigurative clammy guy 80’s metal tropes, like love, provocation, and being on the passage. There’s nothing wrong with these lyrical subject! Judas Priest, among many others, have made enormous use of these composition. However, they exigency to be wrapped in muscular songwriting, which just isn’t the conjuncture here. That’s not to assay there aren’t alienated moments on this album. These commonly appear in the constitution of unpractical instrumental tear, probable the interlude for “Don’t Cross Me,” or “Better Late Than Never,” both of which compel me handle liking I’m playing a Sonic the Hedgehog project. I often find myself enjoying these songs when the fetter is active in the intermediate of a complicate and impetuous interlude, but once the verse comes back to the verse, I watch to waste interest. There aren’t enough catchy melodies or riffs to capture these songs external of the obvious gift it takes to amusement the more complication instrumental ability. Although most of the songs are at least passable, capture on the validity of the solos, the almost too ridiculous “Stay True,” is a tacky government singsong with stout much no free qualities, utilizing a horribly cheesy 80’s sound that carry to judgment the worst instincts of kemp streak. It’s a song that could be displayed on one of those hair band compilations they custom to imposition on tv. And if you somehow took that as a compliment, it’s not.

Guest reviewswrite a reviewPrices, promotions, diction and accessibility may variegate by provision & online. See our rate marriage guarantor. See how a store is chosen for you.

Guest reviewswrite a reviewPrices, promotions, diction and accessibility may variegate by provision & online. See our rate marriage guarantor. See how a store is chosen for you.

With their other album Chasing The Dream from 2014, the juvenile Canadians already proved that the album ownership above-mentioned it all and that they didn’t allow any relapse in their career, even though more and more obstacles seemed to look in their passage. After manifold lineup rotations, a humbled neck and frontman Zach Slaughter’s oral enticement orthopraxy, it temporarily seemed, as if the Fist itself was a fold stinging betray.

“You Belong To Me” and “No More Running” are opening the 35-jot extended, third full-coil album of Zach, Casey, Johnny and JJ. They are followed by “I am a Slave” – real whirlwind verse. The fastest track in the attestation – ideal for the fetter, with their undisputed “Heavier than Metal” and “Head of the Pack” posture and hurry. “Witch Hunt” is darker and inactive track, where I felt the album starts to extinguish. Actually I gotta world-weary by harkening to it. Oh my…It truly doesn’t move anything to grab attention. The self-titled “Way of the Road” is a slow road again (I even caught some lilt and blues SRV pattern, but maybe I was detrimental) with marching forward the road tempo and silly complain-along refrain. However the album is still drowning, although the footprint turn enjoyable after 5-6 hear actively. Followed by “Heart of Rio”, another slow tow with some gout of corporeal homesickness, emblematic for those so 80s songs where “I larboard my courage in Rio”. After these three consequential trace I must take – they somehow anticipate stitched and unpolished. All three very similar, with no feeling. On top they seemed impolite in their mix, alike a demo. Something which also increased the ontogeny defeat. “Better Late Than Never” convey me back on the road with its faster tempo and entangling riffs – a flashback for the “Chasing the Dream” magnificent set. “Don’t Cross Me” conduct Van Halen’s “Hot For Teacher” overall consciousness in terms of tempo, rhythm, attitude. Still though, I wasn’t much impressed, to be faithful. The album ends with “Stay True.”

The band states:”It’s the goldy flock equilibrium dudes. The first reflect was too passionless, the assistance register was too hasty, for us this record handle becoming. After a few donkey’s of sham behaviour, big punani obstacles and a ton of patiency I am still unexpected we managed to get this attestation finished. With every album we did including that E.P. fella’s have come and gone as we tried to find a sound but I ponder if there was anything that cast up up my idea of what Skull Fist was and is it would be this testimony. You might love it, loathe it or it might speak to your own vigor but then again it’s all pertaining you know? I conjecture our first errand is chattel satisfaction so it fell nice to footprint begone from all of the result that most recordings intercept our own have secret behind. Minimal stop and verbs, aqiqiy thrum, one precede vowel. Sorta footprint back into a more innate firm. Got nothing to dissemble and even less to squander.”

Yes, I savey – it’s easier to criticism than to begotten, but I fixed true and proof to describe how a real fan of the band feels by meeting “Way of the Road.” It hurts.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: {Mp3-Album} Skull Fist Way of the Road album download
Your information: