[Leak~Mp3] Chuy Vega Quien Eres Tú Album Download

Home Forums College [Leak~Mp3] Chuy Vega Quien Eres Tú Album Download

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Baggett

[Leak~Mp3] Chuy Vega Quien Eres Tú Album Download

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1440665532-chuy-vega-quien-eres-tu-2018-143

Tracklist:
    1. Quien Eres Tú
    2. Donde Estes Con Quien Estes
    3. El Día Que Yo Muera
    4. Cruce Seguro
    5. Paloma Querida
    6. La Retirada
    7. Dulces Emociones
    8. Tres Regalos
    9. El Pinito
    10. Me Voy Nomas No Llores
    11. Corrido de Gilberto Lopez Rivera
    12. Has Nacido Libre

[LEAK] Download Chuy Vega – Quien Eres Tú For Free Album Today!!

Or the penultimate one. In less recent hours, the war that the drug cartels have waged against each other and against the government has once again left a trail of victims. In the northern state of Durango, a group armed with plunder arrived at a rehabilitation center of poisonous people and shot at the inmates. Nine of them died on the spot and five were injured. In recent months, several detoxification clinics in the north of Mexico have been attacked by drug cartels that see in them a hiding place, until now safe, of rival assassins.

According to the professionicle, the reasons that lackey should Màxim Huerta as Minister of Culture are the same as, for example, could validate The Rubius in identical load. And that is the sinister nabla affair.

So far, the strangeness and mistrust are normal and predictable, but I have perceived something else. Something that is traditional in Spanish culture: elitism. A de-where-out-this-uncle, a what-will-be-believed. He is a parvenu, a climber, an illiterate who wants to play to be a writer. A journalist of the worst kind (imagine, one who worked in Telecinco), a navajero who does not know how to tie a knot, anybody.

According to the professionicle, the reasons that lackey should Màxim Huerta as Minister of Culture are the same as, for example, could validate The Rubius in identical load. And that is the sinister nabla affair.

Maybe you should read a book by Maxim Huertas before speaking publicly about him and defending his position as the new Minister of Culture. I have had the happiness or misfortune to read it, and his work, I note that it is closer to being a commercial paladin, empty and trite, than a literary work. It seems to me that Mr. Huertas is an expert in creating strict and only commercial products and not literary works, and therefore, cultural ones. If this is the sufficient qualification that you consider for the culture ministry of a country …

Apart from the elitism, purism and scandal of beatonas, I do not believe that mental stature is something desirable in a culture minister. History should have already chastened us against the wise redeemers. Often, less qualities that distinguish a literate searcher, an artist sear or a blister thinker disqualify him for power, which is much more pedestrian and requires dialogue, social skills and ability to adapt to the world instead of making the world adapts to one (which, in the end, is what the thou consists of). I, the intellectuals, prefer them free in their rostrum. I think they fulfill their political function outside the seats, I distrust them in the threshold of a ministry. Màxim Huerta will be what it is in literary terms -I do not know-, but he has published half a dozen books that he has sold very well and knows in depth the leading industry and the world of books. It will not cost him to understand the rest of cultural industries and become, gain so much, in the interlocutor that they need with the government. That is much more than most of his predecessors have been.

EDITORS’ NOTES True to his nickname, Sergio Vega was a badass who particularize in narcocorridos—songs of Sinaloa’s drug clandestine, set to a deceptively earnest polka beat. On “La Número 20,” he place his lover in a referring lineup. “Maniaco y Loco” is almost a fondness singsong—to a maidservant who’s as “insane” as the singer—while the festive broach and entangle on “El Malandrín” pursuit the story of a copeman keep the serviceable vigor. Even on the chimerical “Quien,” Vega’s brief liberation prompt rage beneath the peripheric.

EDITORS’ NOTES True to his nickname, Sergio Vega was a badass who particularize in narcocorridos—songs of Sinaloa’s drug clandestine, set to a deceptively earnest polka beat. On “La Número 20,” he place his lover in a referring lineup. “Maniaco y Loco” is almost a fondness singsong—to a maidservant who’s as “insane” as the singer—while the festive broach and entangle on “El Malandrín” pursuit the story of a copeman keep the serviceable vigor. Even on the chimerical “Quien,” Vega’s brief liberation prompt rage beneath the peripheric.

Sergio, what bad luck, uncle … It turned out that Maxim Hurta … In spline, a less corrupt … But the serious thing is not that Sanchez chose a corrupt and an accused after having based his motion of censorship in a line of a judge of extreme left in a sentence of facts perpetrated bawd 20 years. The important thing is that Sanchez has come to settle on the backs of a neo-Nazi racist like Torra and ultra-corrupt parties like the PDCAt. Is it legitimate to come to power with the vote of neo-Nazi coup and even Bildu, the political arm of ETA? It is, but it is not legitimately or morally or politically … If PP or Cs came to power with 85 seats on the back of a neo-Nazi party, it is obvious that the left had set fire to the name and called coup leaders to these parties … .A shame, least for me, who still believe in democracy

Apart from the elitism, purism and scandal of beatonas, I do not believe that mental stature is something desirable in a culture minister. History should have already chastened us against the wise redeemers. Often, less qualities that distinguish a literate searcher, an artist sear or a blister thinker disqualify him for power, which is much more pedestrian and requires dialogue, social skills and ability to adapt to the world instead of making the world adapts to one (which, in the end, is what the thou consists of). I, the intellectuals, prefer them free in their rostrum. I think they fulfill their political function outside the seats, I distrust them in the threshold of a ministry. Màxim Huerta will be what it is in literary terms -I do not know-, but he has published half a dozen books that he has sold very well and knows in depth the leading industry and the world of books. It will not cost him to understand the rest of cultural industries and become, gain so much, in the interlocutor that they need with the government. That is much more than most of his predecessors have been.

His story is similar to that of the narcos of his songs. Eighth of 13 brothers, nothing else to fulfill the 19 gave up the northern State of Sonora to jump to the USA. His life revolved around the border. His lyrics spoke of love, share danger and drugs. He, like Los Tigres del Norte or Los Tucanes de Tijuana, was putting music to less exploits of his countrymen, tough guys who crossed the line with loads of marijuana, “a leather jacket, a Versace trousers and a revolver share 32” . On Saturday, with just turned 40, he was also hunted. At the wheel of his red Cadillac, with 30 shots, as if he were the protagonist of any of his songs.

Sergio, what bad luck, uncle … It turned out that Maxim Hurta … In spline, a less corrupt … But the serious thing is not that Sanchez chose a corrupt and an accused after having based his motion of censorship in a line of a judge of extreme left in a sentence of facts perpetrated bawd 20 years. The important thing is that Sanchez has come to settle on the backs of a neo-Nazi racist like Torra and ultra-corrupt parties like the PDCAt. Is it legitimate to come to power with the vote of neo-Nazi coup and even Bildu, the political arm of ETA? It is, but it is not legitimately or morally or politically … If PP or Cs came to power with 85 seats on the back of a neo-Nazi party, it is obvious that the left had set fire to the name and called coup leaders to these parties … .A shame, least for me, who still believe in democracy

His story is similar to that of the narcos of his songs. Eighth of 13 brothers, nothing else to fulfill the 19 gave up the northern State of Sonora to jump to the USA. His life revolved around the border. His lyrics spoke of love, share danger and drugs. He, like Los Tigres del Norte or Los Tucanes de Tijuana, was putting music to less exploits of his countrymen, tough guys who crossed the line with loads of marijuana, “a leather jacket, a Versace trousers and a revolver share 32” . On Saturday, with just turned 40, he was also hunted. At the wheel of his red Cadillac, with 30 shots, as if he were the protagonist of any of his songs.

Or the penultimate one. In less recent hours, the war that the drug cartels have waged against each other and against the government has once again left a trail of victims. In the northern state of Durango, a group armed with plunder arrived at a rehabilitation center of poisonous people and shot at the inmates. Nine of them died on the spot and five were injured. In recent months, several detoxification clinics in the north of Mexico have been attacked by drug cartels that see in them a hiding place, until now safe, of rival assassins.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: [Leak~Mp3] Chuy Vega Quien Eres Tú Album Download
Your information: