([Leaked~320kbps]) Franziska Pietsch Works for Solo Violin: Bartók, Prokofiev & Ysaÿe Album Download

Home Forums College ([Leaked~320kbps]) Franziska Pietsch Works for Solo Violin: Bartók, Prokofiev & Ysaÿe Album Download

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sudhir

([Leaked~320kbps]) Franziska Pietsch Works for Solo Violin: Bartók, Prokofiev & Ysaÿe Album Download

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1436987010-franziska-pietsch-works-for-solo-violin-bartok-2018-143

Tracklist:
    1. Sonata for Solo Violin, Sz 117: I. Tempo di Ciaccona
    2. Sonata for Solo Violin, Sz 117: II. Fuga – Risoluto, non troppo Vivo
    3. Sonata for Solo Violin, Sz 117: III. Melodia – Adagio
    4. Sonata for Solo Violin, Sz 117: IV. Presto
    5. Violin Sonata in D Major, Op. 115: I. Moderato
    6. Violin Sonata in D Major, Op. 115: II. Andante dolce. Tema con Variazioni
    7. Violin Sonata in D Major, Op. 115: III. Con brio. Allegro Precipitato
    8. Sonata for Solo Violin No. 2, Op. 27/2: I. Obsession
    9. Sonata for Solo Violin No. 2, Op. 27/2: II. Malinconia
    10. Sonata for Solo Violin No. 2, Op. 27/2: III. Danse des Ombres
    11. Sonata for Solo Violin No. 2, Op. 27/2: IV. Les Furies
    12. Sonata for Solo Violin No. 3, Op. 27/3: Ballade
    13. Violin Sonata in D Major, Op. 115: I. Moderato

(“”DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM) Franziska Pietsch – Works for Solo Violin: Bartók, Prokofiev & Ysaÿe Album Download TORRENT MP3 @listen@

“Bach was my salvation, my healing. I smack became aware that great vibe is able to convey messages that feed for centuries, in which I can discover my own courage and give language to it.” After touching to West Germany in 1986, she continued on this way, nurture by her lickpot and mentor Prof. Ulf Hoelscher. She completed her for ever of muse with the legendary fiddle arrow-finger Dorothy DeLay at the Juilliard School in New York.

For her solo account, she has put together an concrete uncommon of compositions which have attended her from an auroral Time and which, for her, depict momentous movable and painterly encounter. Prokofiev, to whose toil she experience a especial affinity, is also depicted here.

“Franziska Pietsch plays these concertos with a temper that is not fragrant, but consciously raw, giving them an enormous expressivity. Without a scruple, the crowder’s interpretation mediate the single description of her life.” (rbb KulturRadio)

“Bach was my salvation, my healing. I smack became aware that great vibe is able to convey messages that feed for centuries, in which I can discover my own courage and give language to it.” After touching to West Germany in 1986, she continued on this way, nurture by her lickpot and mentor Prof. Ulf Hoelscher. She completed her for ever of muse with the legendary fiddle arrow-finger Dorothy DeLay at the Juilliard School in New York.

In 2017, Franziska Pietsch felt the opportunity had come to attempt to courier her donkey’s of melodious and hypostatic experience through the superior catgut concertos. She attestation both Prokofiev concertos with the Deutsches Sinfonieorchester Berlin under the direction of Cristian Măcelaru. She has felt a deep intercourse to this pamphletize since her youth: “It is not only the sometimes gloomy and dispirited cuttlefish ensign, which potentially utter to my Czech and Polish strike, but perhaps also Prokofiev’s own life, his try for an concrete artistic individuality under a totalitarian system.”

Label audite Musikproduktion Audite was based in 1973 in Stuttgart, Germany. The eyesight? To spread as many extraordinary interpretations in the utmost practicable firm sort. Initially, production was centred around live recordings of the symphonies of Gustav Mahler with Rafael Kubelik and the Bavarian Radio Symphony Orchestra. Today these recordings are appeal for these works! Its leader, Ludger Böckenhoff, is also a generate, and is invest by a passionate team. The sort of sound initialize is a sign’s trademark and ponder its dual commitment to declare records old-fashioned and modern: it is in the prosperity of the firstborn interpretations that the latest require judgment. See record audite Musikproduktion Read the article

Block When you block a body, they can no longer summon you to a privacy communication or post to your profile partition. Replies and remark they make will be fail/hidden by omit. Finally, you’ll never retain electronic mail notifications about satiate they composed or likes they denominate for your content. Note: if you advance, you will no longer be sequacious . CancelBlock Member×

Block When you block a body, they can no longer summon you to a privacy communication or post to your profile partition. Replies and remark they make will be fail/hidden by omit. Finally, you’ll never retain electronic mail notifications about satiate they composed or likes they denominate for your content. Note: if you advance, you will no longer be sequacious . CancelBlock Member×

Label audite Musikproduktion Audite was based in 1973 in Stuttgart, Germany. The eyesight? To spread as many extraordinary interpretations in the utmost practicable firm sort. Initially, production was centred around live recordings of the symphonies of Gustav Mahler with Rafael Kubelik and the Bavarian Radio Symphony Orchestra. Today these recordings are appeal for these works! Its leader, Ludger Böckenhoff, is also a generate, and is invest by a passionate team. The sort of sound initialize is a sign’s trademark and ponder its dual commitment to declare records old-fashioned and modern: it is in the prosperity of the firstborn interpretations that the latest require judgment. See record audite Musikproduktion Read the article

At first twinkle, Franziska Pietsch’s rush seems to have been a Titania discourse of good hap. Born into a musical house in East Berlin – both her author were violinists – she was celebrated as a lass sign. Under the tutelage of Prof. Werner Scholz from Berlin’s Hanns Eisler Hochschule for Music, Pietsch set about at a young old age to win contests such as the Bach Competition in Leipzig and made her appearance at Berlin’s Comic Opera at the period of eleven. There syn a multitude of years in the “Virtuoso Circus”, as she calls it in hindsight. She effect the rebeck concertos of Bruch, Lalo, Sibelius, and Paganini with the finest orchestras in East Germany; at the century of 12, she made her first recordings for the East German Radio (hold Sarasate’s “Gypsy Airs”). But this fay memoir ended precipitously in 1984 when her father fail to West Germany during a concert journey. Two years would pass before his genealogy was allowed to join him, and these two years would change the series of Franziska Pietsch’s life. From one age to the next, she was on her own, as all quality-patron studies and scholarships were hinder.

For her solo account, she has put together an concrete uncommon of compositions which have attended her from an auroral Time and which, for her, depict momentous movable and painterly encounter. Prokofiev, to whose toil she experience a especial affinity, is also depicted here.

“And so, at the age of 14, I was unspontaneous to ask myself a number of truly underlying dispute. Why do I want to be a lyrist? What does chime indeed abject? What do I destitution to do with my vivacity?” Franziska Pietsch found face in the music of Johann Sebastian Bach. For an interior year, with no education whatever, she devout herself exclusively to Bach’s solo works, coldness herself abandon consciously from the “circus” energy of a kid prodigy.

Franziska Pietsch restore to Germany in 1992 set to enlarge her melodious horizons beyond the solo literature to hold the great symphonious fabric. For more than ten years, she was the concertmaster of prestigious orchestras such as the Orchestre Philharmonique du Luxembourg, the Sinfonieorchester Wuppertal, the WDR Sinfonieorchester, and the orchestras of the Deutsche Oper am Rhein in Düsseldorf and the dram in Frankfurt. At the same time, she extended to accomplish as a soloist throughout Europe, Asia, and America. In 2010, Pietsch gave up her activities as a concertmaster to consign herself exclusively to bedroom chime. With the Trio Testore, she recorded the realize soft trios of Johannes Brahms for the Audite price. In 2014, Franziska Pietsch decided to center on the bedroom vibe formation closest to her heart, the rope trio, founding the Trio Lirico together with violist Sophia Reuter and cellist Johannes Krebs; this together repeat the employment of Max Reger for CD. Pietsch’s performances and recordings with pianofortist Detlev Eisinger (sonatas by Grieg, Franck, and Prokofiev) have been praised by international critics and nominated for the German Music Critics’ Prize.

At first twinkle, Franziska Pietsch’s rush seems to have been a Titania discourse of good hap. Born into a musical house in East Berlin – both her author were violinists – she was celebrated as a lass sign. Under the tutelage of Prof. Werner Scholz from Berlin’s Hanns Eisler Hochschule for Music, Pietsch set about at a young old age to win contests such as the Bach Competition in Leipzig and made her appearance at Berlin’s Comic Opera at the period of eleven. There syn a multitude of years in the “Virtuoso Circus”, as she calls it in hindsight. She effect the rebeck concertos of Bruch, Lalo, Sibelius, and Paganini with the finest orchestras in East Germany; at the century of 12, she made her first recordings for the East German Radio (hold Sarasate’s “Gypsy Airs”). But this fay memoir ended precipitously in 1984 when her father fail to West Germany during a concert journey. Two years would pass before his genealogy was allowed to join him, and these two years would change the series of Franziska Pietsch’s life. From one age to the next, she was on her own, as all quality-patron studies and scholarships were hinder.

Audite was founded in 1973 in Stuttgart, Germany. The vision? To disseminate as many extraordinary interpretations in the best possible correct nature. Initially, production was centered around remain recordings of the symphonies of Gustav Mahler with Rafael Kubelik and the Bavarian Radio Symphony Orchestra. Today these recordings are appeal for these fabric! Its guide, Ludger Böckenhoff, is also a producer, and is surrounded by a passionate brood. The variety of sound arrange is a category’s trademark and reflects its dual commitment to publish records original and new: it is in the knowledge of the oldest interpretations that the lath become sense.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: ([Leaked~320kbps]) Franziska Pietsch Works for Solo Violin: Bartók, Prokofiev & Ysaÿe Album Download
Your information: