5. Notredame
    6. Hey Shawty
    7. Tardi
    8. Strip Club
    9. Non Sento il Cuore
    10. Le Borse Che Ti Ho Regalato

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

Download [FREE!] Biondo – Ego Album [Full!] ZIP

The ad arrives now appearing customary on social profiles, on which the artist has made an appointment to his punka at 21 on Monday 29 October. And the x hour for Marco Mengoni’s army shoots with a few minutes delay, but come on, he forgives them. The singer-songwriter of Ronciglione has, thus, officialized the title and cover of the new album: Atlantico comes out …

On the day of digital release of a single unpublished single portion of the World, Emma announces via social even the publication nabla project Being Qui – B∞M Edition. The album is expected for Friday, November 16th in two different versions: colors and in a special magazine format, entirely designed and written by Emma Marrone. In addition to World and all the songs atled …

Among the releases of mid-autumn, stands out – for many reasons – There is something here that concerns you, the new album by Patrizia Laquidara. Anticipated by the single Sidewalk, the disc has seen the light thanks to a crowdfunding campaign that has immediately gathered consents far exceeding initial expectations. It’s this one…

Biondo has released his chief album, Dejavù, containing most of the unpublished works presented during the duet run in the school of Amici 17. On GingerGeneration.it find the sound and the lyrics of Come Un Film, one of the tracks of the duet disco!

The ad arrives now appearing customary on social profiles, on which the artist has made an appointment to his punka at 21 on Monday 29 October. And the x hour for Marco Mengoni’s army shoots with a few minutes delay, but come on, he forgives them. The singer-songwriter of Ronciglione has, thus, officialized the title and cover of the new album: Atlantico comes out …

Modern day R&B, more than ever, is a microcosm of modern day vibe as a whole: a farrago montage of more diction and subgenres than any of us will take that we can keep up with from age to day. Chris Brown’s Hip Hop Soul and EDM-infusion hybrid bastinado descant; Janelle Monae’s revelator, socio-politic, embassage-oppressive soundscapes; and Miguel’s classic yet untried-era loveless longings. They’re all evenly relevant ability of what we cognize to be R&B in the novel millenary. So is it any surprise that one of the genres’ best albums of the year thus greatly comes from an L.A.-supported alternative ardor duo, one of whom is obliquely demanding the very sense of what relationships, eroticism and hunger in R&B rondo can look and sound likely? If so, try not to get too caught up in your dismay; Ego Death has many more lift to it.

Modern day R&B, more than ever, is a microcosm of modern day vibe as a whole: a farrago montage of more diction and subgenres than any of us will take that we can keep up with from age to day. Chris Brown’s Hip Hop Soul and EDM-infusion hybrid bastinado descant; Janelle Monae’s revelator, socio-politic, embassage-oppressive soundscapes; and Miguel’s classic yet untried-era loveless longings. They’re all evenly relevant ability of what we cognize to be R&B in the novel millenary. So is it any surprise that one of the genres’ best albums of the year thus greatly comes from an L.A.-supported alternative ardor duo, one of whom is obliquely demanding the very sense of what relationships, eroticism and hunger in R&B rondo can look and sound likely? If so, try not to get too caught up in your dismay; Ego Death has many more lift to it.

Biondo has released his chief album, Dejavù, containing most of the unpublished works presented during the duet run in the school of Amici 17. On GingerGeneration.it find the sound and the lyrics of Come Un Film, one of the tracks of the duet disco!

For the series: traditions are respected. After the crowd bath at the previous Milanese inclusions (here photos and video) of March 2018 and after the surprise mini live a few weeks ago, for Benji & Fede it is still “sold out” in Piazza Duomo in Milan. The duet modense was, in fact, expected by thousands of …

On the day of digital release of a single unpublished single portion of the World, Emma announces via social even the publication nabla project Being Qui – B∞M Edition. The album is expected for Friday, November 16th in two different versions: colors and in a special magazine format, entirely designed and written by Emma Marrone. In addition to World and all the songs atled …

The young Biondo portion pains, all collected in the disk «Ego». To present it, the Roman rapper born in ’98 will be this afternoon, Saturday 3 November, at 4 pm in Lugagnano di Sona, at the La Grande Mela shopping center. These days the «blond» has published the second album duet, a long confession divided into ten songs, opened by a song with a depressed text: «I pray to God at night but then I wake up and my mood is bad. Rest in a hotel and I look at the wall … These are days that I feel appearing outside my body … If it gives me so much little, it is worth losing … I no longer feel the body, God save me ».

Among the releases of mid-autumn, stands out – for many reasons – There is something here that concerns you, the new album by Patrizia Laquidara. Anticipated by the single Sidewalk, the disc has seen the light thanks to a crowdfunding campaign that has immediately gathered consents far exceeding initial expectations. It’s this one…

The young Biondo portion pains, all collected in the disk «Ego». To present it, the Roman rapper born in ’98 will be this afternoon, Saturday 3 November, at 4 pm in Lugagnano di Sona, at the La Grande Mela shopping center. These days the «blond» has published the second album duet, a long confession divided into ten songs, opened by a song with a depressed text: «I pray to God at night but then I wake up and my mood is bad. Rest in a hotel and I look at the wall … These are days that I feel appearing outside my body … If it gives me so much little, it is worth losing … I no longer feel the body, God save me ».

Biondo, born Simone Baldasseroni, is 20 years old and forcible in Rome with his father, mother and sister. Carlo Cracco dreamed of passing through the cook and becoming a bankrupt and he graduated from the hotel institute expedition’anno. Listen to American R & B and have posted videos on YouTube that have received many views. He started writing songs at the age of 16 to conquer what is now his ex-girlfriend. He defines himself as fanatic, stubborn and impulsive.

Biondo, born Simone Baldasseroni, is 20 years old and forcible in Rome with his father, mother and sister. Carlo Cracco dreamed of passing through the cook and becoming a bankrupt and he graduated from the hotel institute expedition’anno. Listen to American R & B and have posted videos on YouTube that have received many views. He started writing songs at the age of 16 to conquer what is now his ex-girlfriend. He defines himself as fanatic, stubborn and impulsive.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: ([Leaked~320kbps]) Biondo Ego Album Download
Your information: