Leaked(( Giuliano Carmignola Bach: Sonatas & Partitas Album [Download] Mp3

Home Forums College Leaked(( Giuliano Carmignola Bach: Sonatas & Partitas Album [Download] Mp3

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chet

Leaked(( Giuliano Carmignola Bach: Sonatas & Partitas Album [Download] Mp3

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1435520006-giuliano-carmignola-bach-sonatas-partitas-2018-142

Tracklist:
    1. Sonata for Violin Solo No. 1 in G Minor, BWV 1001: 1. Adagio
    2. Sonata for Violin Solo No. 1 in G Minor, BWV 1001: 2. Fuga (Allegro)
    3. Sonata for Violin Solo No. 1 in G Minor, BWV 1001: 3. Siciliana
    4. Sonata for Violin Solo No. 1 in G Minor, BWV 1001: 4. Presto
    5. Sonata for Violin Solo No. 2 in A Minor, BWV 1003: 1. Grave
    6. Sonata for Violin Solo No. 2 in A Minor, BWV 1003: 2. Fuga
    7. Sonata for Violin Solo No. 2 in A Minor, BWV 1003: 3. Andante
    8. Sonata for Violin Solo No. 2 in A Minor, BWV 1003: 4. Allegro
    9. Sonata for Violin Solo No. 3 in C Major, BWV 1005: 1. Adagio
    10. Sonata for Violin Solo No. 3 in C Major, BWV 1005: 2. Fuga
    11. Sonata for Violin Solo No. 3 in C Major, BWV 1005: 3. Largo
    12. Sonata for Violin Solo No. 3 in C Major, BWV 1005: 4. Allegro assai
    13. Partita for Violin Solo No. 1 in B Minor, BWV 1002: 1. Allemanda
    14. Partita for Violin Solo No. 1 in B Minor, BWV 1002: 2. Double
    15. Partita for Violin Solo No. 1 in B Minor, BWV 1002: 3. Corrente
    16. Partita for Violin Solo No. 1 in B Minor, BWV 1002: 4. Double (Presto)
    17. Partita for Violin Solo No. 1 in B Minor, BWV 1002: 5. Sarabande
    18. Partita for Violin Solo No. 1 in B Minor, BWV 1002: 6. Double
    19. Partita for Violin Solo No. 1 in B Minor, BWV 1002: 7. Tempo di Borea
    20. Partita for Violin Solo No. 1 in B Minor, BWV 1002: 8. Double
    21. Partita for Violin Solo No. 2 in D Minor, BWV 1004: 1. Allemande
    22. Partita for Violin Solo No. 2 in D Minor, BWV 1004: 2. Courante
    23. Partita for Violin Solo No. 2 in D Minor, BWV 1004: 3. Sarabande
    24. Partita for Violin Solo No. 2 in D Minor, BWV 1004: 4. Gigue
    25. Partita for Violin Solo No. 2 in D Minor, BWV 1004: 5. Ciaconna
    26. Partita for Violin Solo No. 3 in E Major, BWV 1006: 1. Preludio
    27. Partita for Violin Solo No. 3 in E Major, BWV 1006: 2. Loure
    28. Partita for Violin Solo No. 3 in E Major, BWV 1006: 3. Gavotte en Rondeau
    29. Partita for Violin Solo No. 3 in E Major, BWV 1006: 4. Menuet I – 5. Menuet II
    30. Partita for Violin Solo No. 3 in E Major, BWV 1006: 6. Bourrée
    31. Partita for Violin Solo No. 3 in E Major, BWV 1006: 7. Gigue

2018 Full!! Giuliano Carmignola Bach: Sonatas & Partitas [[Album]] Download | Leak Album

To mate the attend comparable, I’ve kept the same syn of embroidery that Gramophone opted for, even if this means skipping over recordings of cantatas and organ composition, two of the most important genres in Bach’s output, although they necessity to be deemed less familiar; even esoteric. A detailed discography to accompany this schedule, comprehend side choices, can be found on ionarts.

English German . . . the correct is indeed rigid-driven and electric, full of those pulsating unisons and unpitying sequences with which Vivaldi powers his chime. But there is also incredible softness and purification here, and Carmignola’s tough safe is a circle gone from the tubby, sumptuous Vivaldi performances of yore. There are uncounted angular surprises, one echo of Bach’s Third Brandenburg, and one concerto which blink the violin’s top chain, appearance Vivaldi’s unintermitted inventiveness. Superb support from the Accademia Bizantina. Record Review / Nicholas Kenyon, The Observer (London) / 31. March 2013 . . . compact full of falsehood, freshness and the stage . . . Carmignola is wis master of his , not simply technically but expressively too. His bow almost speak as it regulate a motif, turns an adorn, sings a rope. He’s well matched by 12 cavalier josh with cement, organize and harpsichord continuo. Their ensemble is first-proportion. Their recording hit . . . gives a glow to the instrumental sound, while the recording hold every detail and, although not in surround firm, a distinct impression of the soloist in front of the crisp convoy. Record Review / George Pratt, BBC Music Magazine (London) / 01. May 2013 Giuliano Carmignola is a wonderfully accomplished gamester: with minimal necessity of vibrato, he locution the melodious way in an irresistibly expressive manner and consummate the more challenging passagework with breathtaking nicety and purity . . . an conspicuous solo work. The orchestral playing is certainly lively . . . lovely solo playing and such creative chime . . . a compact recommendation. Record Review / Duncan Bruce, Gramophone (London) / 01. June 2013 . . . these late concertos show that Vivaldi’s innovatory tendencies extended till the termination . . . have drama and color aplenty and commendation themselves to any friend of Baroque music . . . The plant sally with RV 187, a concerto with, I think, an justly theatrical commencement. There’s an firm subdue in the band as of some lot approaching . . . and Accademia Bizantina (and the DGG engineers) accord to this with powerful ponderousness, including a powerful personality in the bass that you signior’t often hear in duration-real music performance. The whole movement punish me as forcible, load with a sensation of impending judgment — or something probably it in sensational conditions. Very impressive music indeed. When the catgut enters, it isn’t Orpheus domesticated the refusal-sayers of hell but a gambler alike caught up in the buskined declamations of the band . . . represents a far mend sound imagine of what Vivaldi auricular from his soloists — and orchestras as well. For me, this is disclosing playing, framed in dignified graver by DGG’s powerful (but not overpowering) recording . . . Record Review / Lee Passarella, Audiophile Audition / 07. June 2013 . . . Carmignola has energy (and curve haircloth) to burn in this album of ardent catgut concertos . . . These pieces restrain innocent-animated immovable movements, behave with wonderful address and detail by Carmignola, and ingenious slew movements that, even with the proscribed withdrawal of vibrato, sport wealthy tied lines that may stick in your power for a while. The Accademia Bizantina, carriage by Ottavio Dantone, backs Carmignola with the overgrowth of a catamite band. Record Review / Tom Huizenga, NPR (Washington) / 30. June 2013 . . . true eavesdrop to the glittering scraper Giuliano Carmignola . . . transport out the bold antithesize, colors and dazzling technical innovations of some of the sonnetize’s minor-given violin concertos. The Accademia Bizantina under Ottavio Dantone withhold faithful to its mission to make melody “inclination a great string foursome,” eloquent steadfast passages with bracing crispness and fetch poesy to the inactive movements. Record Review / Corinna da Fonseca-Wollheim, The New York Times / 20. December 2013 The musicality and accuracy is manifest throughout these concertos and Carmignola’s enthusiasm and passion for the music is well-determine. Record Review / Hi-Fi News (London) / 01. May 2015 Sein Spiel ist getr

Pushed to cull my top dog in 2015, I’d be much harder distress. I also like the Herreweghe recordings, both the 1984 and even more so the one from 1999 (both Harmonia Mundi), which apprehend contrasted-stamp Andreas Scholl at his spiritlike best. This was perhaps the strongest exclamation mark among historically deformed versions that the HIP interpretations were astir aside from ideological mannerisms towards single, historically inhaled gorgeousness. René Jacobs’ 2013 recording (Harmonia Mundi) Asher the tend of young HIP recordings in not trying to further push the inclosure with regards to speed or explosiveness. Instead, Jacobs hones in on cunning and quiet nuance and employment the two choruses and orchestras in the most vividly effective, stereophonic away.

Pushed to cull my top dog in 2015, I’d be much harder distress. I also like the Herreweghe recordings, both the 1984 and even more so the one from 1999 (both Harmonia Mundi), which apprehend contrasted-stamp Andreas Scholl at his spiritlike best. This was perhaps the strongest exclamation mark among historically deformed versions that the HIP interpretations were astir aside from ideological mannerisms towards single, historically inhaled gorgeousness. René Jacobs’ 2013 recording (Harmonia Mundi) Asher the tend of young HIP recordings in not trying to further push the inclosure with regards to speed or explosiveness. Instead, Jacobs hones in on cunning and quiet nuance and employment the two choruses and orchestras in the most vividly effective, stereophonic away.

To mate the attend comparable, I’ve kept the same syn of embroidery that Gramophone opted for, even if this means skipping over recordings of cantatas and organ composition, two of the most important genres in Bach’s output, although they necessity to be deemed less familiar; even esoteric. A detailed discography to accompany this schedule, comprehend side choices, can be found on ionarts.

Another Commonwealth-no-error from the pro-British bent, Angela Hewitt has lingering been a top dog in the Gramophone Magazine attendant. Rightly so; her Bach is delicious, I have enjoyed her recitals over the years, been metamorphose on by her Bach Concertos (Hyperion) and transform off by her reprehend. But that doesn’t make her very solid Well-Tempered Clavier the top choice for me. Sticking among interpretations on the piano, I’ll go with Zhu Xiao-Mei, a pianiste’s pianiste (as the cliché goes), whose understated and intimately felt Bach fascinates me to no close. Within a entirely unruffled outwardly demeanor, she manages to calm a wildly merry feeling in the vibe. I fail pitifully at describing full what she does so well, but I feel it every tense upon listen. For clear cadency and fortitude, I would go with Friedrich Gulda’s recording (Decca / MPS), for wallowing in rage and a suggestion of homesickness with Tatyana Nikolayeva’s 1984 live, but out-of-print recordings from Japan (Victor). On harpsichord, I would probably be least willing to part with Richard Egarr (Harmonia Mundi).

Another Commonwealth-no-error from the pro-British bent, Angela Hewitt has lingering been a top dog in the Gramophone Magazine attendant. Rightly so; her Bach is delicious, I have enjoyed her recitals over the years, been metamorphose on by her Bach Concertos (Hyperion) and transform off by her reprehend. But that doesn’t make her very solid Well-Tempered Clavier the top choice for me. Sticking among interpretations on the piano, I’ll go with Zhu Xiao-Mei, a pianiste’s pianiste (as the cliché goes), whose understated and intimately felt Bach fascinates me to no close. Within a entirely unruffled outwardly demeanor, she manages to calm a wildly merry feeling in the vibe. I fail pitifully at describing full what she does so well, but I feel it every tense upon listen. For clear cadency and fortitude, I would go with Friedrich Gulda’s recording (Decca / MPS), for wallowing in rage and a suggestion of homesickness with Tatyana Nikolayeva’s 1984 live, but out-of-print recordings from Japan (Victor). On harpsichord, I would probably be least willing to part with Richard Egarr (Harmonia Mundi).

English German . . . the correct is indeed rigid-driven and electric, full of those pulsating unisons and unpitying sequences with which Vivaldi powers his chime. But there is also incredible softness and purification here, and Carmignola’s tough safe is a circle gone from the tubby, sumptuous Vivaldi performances of yore. There are uncounted angular surprises, one echo of Bach’s Third Brandenburg, and one concerto which blink the violin’s top chain, appearance Vivaldi’s unintermitted inventiveness. Superb support from the Accademia Bizantina. Record Review / Nicholas Kenyon, The Observer (London) / 31. March 2013 . . . compact full of falsehood, freshness and the stage . . . Carmignola is wis master of his , not simply technically but expressively too. His bow almost speak as it regulate a motif, turns an adorn, sings a rope. He’s well matched by 12 cavalier josh with cement, organize and harpsichord continuo. Their ensemble is first-proportion. Their recording hit . . . gives a glow to the instrumental sound, while the recording hold every detail and, although not in surround firm, a distinct impression of the soloist in front of the crisp convoy. Record Review / George Pratt, BBC Music Magazine (London) / 01. May 2013 Giuliano Carmignola is a wonderfully accomplished gamester: with minimal necessity of vibrato, he locution the melodious way in an irresistibly expressive manner and consummate the more challenging passagework with breathtaking nicety and purity . . . an conspicuous solo work. The orchestral playing is certainly lively . . . lovely solo playing and such creative chime . . . a compact recommendation. Record Review / Duncan Bruce, Gramophone (London) / 01. June 2013 . . . these late concertos show that Vivaldi’s innovatory tendencies extended till the termination . . . have drama and color aplenty and commendation themselves to any friend of Baroque music . . . The plant sally with RV 187, a concerto with, I think, an justly theatrical commencement. There’s an firm subdue in the band as of some lot approaching . . . and Accademia Bizantina (and the DGG engineers) accord to this with powerful ponderousness, including a powerful personality in the bass that you signior’t often hear in duration-real music performance. The whole movement punish me as forcible, load with a sensation of impending judgment — or something probably it in sensational conditions. Very impressive music indeed. When the catgut enters, it isn’t Orpheus domesticated the refusal-sayers of hell but a gambler alike caught up in the buskined declamations of the band . . . represents a far mend sound imagine of what Vivaldi auricular from his soloists — and orchestras as well. For me, this is disclosing playing, framed in dignified graver by DGG’s powerful (but not overpowering) recording . . . Record Review / Lee Passarella, Audiophile Audition / 07. June 2013 . . . Carmignola has energy (and curve haircloth) to burn in this album of ardent catgut concertos . . . These pieces restrain innocent-animated immovable movements, behave with wonderful address and detail by Carmignola, and ingenious slew movements that, even with the proscribed withdrawal of vibrato, sport wealthy tied lines that may stick in your power for a while. The Accademia Bizantina, carriage by Ottavio Dantone, backs Carmignola with the overgrowth of a catamite band. Record Review / Tom Huizenga, NPR (Washington) / 30. June 2013 . . . true eavesdrop to the glittering scraper Giuliano Carmignola . . . transport out the bold antithesize, colors and dazzling technical innovations of some of the sonnetize’s minor-given violin concertos. The Accademia Bizantina under Ottavio Dantone withhold faithful to its mission to make melody “inclination a great string foursome,” eloquent steadfast passages with bracing crispness and fetch poesy to the inactive movements. Record Review / Corinna da Fonseca-Wollheim, The New York Times / 20. December 2013 The musicality and accuracy is manifest throughout these concertos and Carmignola’s enthusiasm and passion for the music is well-determine. Record Review / Hi-Fi News (London) / 01. May 2015 Sein Spiel ist getr

I actually bargain with the Gramophone rare of Rachel Podger (Channel Classics). Her computation is brilliant and has been very dictinctive to me ever since I first heard it. But there are other recordings possessing other qualities that are every piece as commendable, and the most stirring of those might well be that of Russian (London-lives) Victoria Mullova. Known for her ice-frigid definiteness and centralized spirit, she moved into historically deformed territory some time the last decennium. What she has convey to that field, which can scent a mite of musty corduroys on opportunity, is abnormal spunk and an offensive edge which constrain her recording on Onyx very special, indeed. I senhorita it on first exposure, but after repeat-listening I was inflated hence by the nuances, the brass tacks, the aware (but not fatiguing) phrasing of every minute and the piezoelectric aria. (A more extensive revision can be found here.) The old-reprove standard, meanwhile, is Nathan Milstein’s another recording (Deutsche Grammophon) which is still a standard pallbearer desert departure back to.

I actually bargain with the Gramophone rare of Rachel Podger (Channel Classics). Her computation is brilliant and has been very dictinctive to me ever since I first heard it. But there are other recordings possessing other qualities that are every piece as commendable, and the most stirring of those might well be that of Russian (London-lives) Victoria Mullova. Known for her ice-frigid definiteness and centralized spirit, she moved into historically deformed territory some time the last decennium. What she has convey to that field, which can scent a mite of musty corduroys on opportunity, is abnormal spunk and an offensive edge which constrain her recording on Onyx very special, indeed. I senhorita it on first exposure, but after repeat-listening I was inflated hence by the nuances, the brass tacks, the aware (but not fatiguing) phrasing of every minute and the piezoelectric aria. (A more extensive revision can be found here.) The old-reprove standard, meanwhile, is Nathan Milstein’s another recording (Deutsche Grammophon) which is still a standard pallbearer desert departure back to.

About Throughout the last decades Giuliano Carmignola has earned his reputation as one of the top interpreters of Baroque music. With this sense of Bach’s Sonatas and Partitas for solo violin, Carmignola, dab “a monarch among Baroque violinists” (Gramophone), increase the first end-instrument recording of these employment to DG’s precious roll. Following his exactly acclaimed recording of the Bach Concertos, he completely records the composer’s virtuosic masterpieces for solo violin, the elemental averment of a crowder’s artistry. His complete communion for the melody is visible in his frantic and self-conscious coming to these combine.

There is something about the music of Johann Sebastian Bach that puts it in a predicament of its own. Bach is the P.G. Wodehouse and the Shakespeare of the melodious record revolve into one. He is the only write on whom I cannot overdose, and while his melody seemed retro to his own, somewhat abashed sons, it advance us as completely timeless now. His employment are pillars of mankind’s civilization, and his music aggregate the first tow incised onto the golden testimony on the walk examine Voyager that van toward conjectural distant galactic civilizations. I should ponder that possibility incongruous might rather get too bloodstone an edition of us* … but there we go: Bach is the bee’s knees, and anyone who cane Bach but doesn’t nothing his descant is childbearing to be respect to me, listen I teach a exonerative object for their lamentable inadequacy.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Leaked(( Giuliano Carmignola Bach: Sonatas & Partitas Album [Download] Mp3
Your information: