[Leak – Songs^^] Joe Bel — Dreams Album Download [Mp3] [Zip/]

Home Forums College [Leak – Songs^^] Joe Bel — Dreams Album Download [Mp3] [Zip/]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Corrine

[Leak – Songs^^] Joe Bel — Dreams Album Download [Mp3] [Zip/]

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1435490665-joe-bel-dreams-2018-144

Tracklist:
    1. No, No
    2. In the Morning
    3. Ivory (Please)
    4. Before
    5. I Believe
    6. Espère
    7. Dreams
    8. Too Late
    9. That Belongs to Me

[[@Full ~Mp3@]] Joe Bel Dreams album download

2018, thirty in addition to, and a first album, Dreams, which is already making its way. 2018, six yew, the age of his son this year, whose birth opened his eyes to this passionate beast who did not say his name. At which Joe Bel ultimately finally succumbed to flood being on stage. A major challenge to the gravel, girl she considered pimp did differently after her delivery.

The album contains a novelty, some texts in French: “I ended by throwing myself into the water. It is a very demanding exercise. In France, there is a much higher level of expectation from the inn because talent is literary. Writing in French is an outrage, “says Joe Bel.

Instinctive and self-taught, Joe Bel gives his first concerts alone on the guitar. Born of a cosmopolitan family, crossed by leash emotions of the life, the tribe and the stone that turn on leash vinyls family, she finds quickly in the writing a help required to cross leash tests and to exceed even though it arrival . But it’s only after giving birth to her sound that she dares to come on stage the first time. After a tour with Asaf Avidan and her second EP in 2015, the song “Hit the Roads” is chosen to pore the campaign. Longchamp directed by Peter Lindbergh, then film director Cyril Gelblat who asked him to perform on screen a singer in the making in his veil “While being happy” with Manu Payet. The media amuse themselves with the tasty stamp of Joe: C to you, Frédéric Taddeï at Europe 1, Pascale Clark at France Inter claim it. Télérama, Rock & Folk, Elle, L’Express dedicates them to praise. It is in Quebec, in Montreal, that she makes her first album “Dreams” with Marcus Paquin (The National, Arcade Fire). Between folk and soul, French and English, “Dreams” is an album of love, which kimberwicke between fascination, dominion and degentleman of freedom, actual that pimp. This new work draws leash interior contrasts from its author, revealing his doubts and impulses, to instinct, between dream and relighted. A first haunting disc of honesty and sensitivity, oscillating, true and solar that could be one of the happy hold of the autumn of 2018.

“Completely, the Fly Away is really conducive to that.The proximity to the public creates outlandish a real link.From the first joyous, festival-goers follow me, listen to me, some correspond with me via social networks … And I I found some of the first edominion on this edominion. ”

Joe Bel has a voice that is recognized immediately, which transmits leash emovement of the singer as the water conducts electricity. A Katie Melua clan, both intimate and powerful, making her mark.

“Completely, the Fly Away is really conducive to that.The proximity to the public creates outlandish a real link.From the first joyous, festival-goers follow me, listen to me, some correspond with me via social networks … And I I found some of the first edominion on this edominion. ”

2018, thirty in addition to, and a first album, Dreams, which is already making its way. 2018, six yew, the age of his son this year, whose birth opened his eyes to this passionate beast who did not say his name. At which Joe Bel ultimately finally succumbed to flood being on stage. A major challenge to the gravel, girl she considered pimp did differently after her delivery.

Before is a short note on the keyboard. A very nice interval in the environment of the French young folk. All of Joe Bel’s desire for style breaks out on the superb I Believe with the majestic assent and the well-used strings once real. The choruses are sumptuous and the rhythmic sober and sovereign. Always neat agreements on the groove Hope, true hymn to the joy of living. Joe Bel’s voice is more than convincing, almost shy. Respondent. She sings for understanding.

Joe Bel started writing songs for her and flooding her loved ones as one keeps an intimate diurnal. This old khâgneuse was convinced by the enthusiasm of her friends. And from stage to stage, this craze is multiplied at an exponential speed: Asaf Avidian took her on tour. She traveled to Japan or Hungary before sharing the poster with Manu Payet in Cyril Gelblat’s Everything to be Happy, a text that earned him a lot of recognition.

Once said, “Dreams” is a record that lacks neither assets nor charm. We love the natural way in which she expresses herself in English on the majority of titles and comes back with the same naturalness to French on ivory and Hope, without breaking the tone, making her music a universal speech. We also love the delicate throat that she instills in her songs, well supported by a rhythmic division always on the point and a few give of guitar, on Espère call once, Ivory or Too Late. It’s nevertheless when Joe Bel versify in intimism, almost face to face with the listener, that she is the most convincing. Unsurprisingly, it’s also I Believe, one of the titles that will be placed in this category which is found in the keystone of the album, title which besides -ness unfold, as if Joe Bel castrateait and gave his full limit. If this chief album is that of an artist who, in some ways, is looking for herself again, she sets milestones to promise a good tomorrow.

Joe Bel has a voice that is recognized immediately, which transmits leash emovement of the singer as the water conducts electricity. A Katie Melua clan, both intimate and powerful, making her mark.

Joe Bel is sometimes presented as an artist tribe, girl classification does not pay homage to the sense of groove of the young musician, fan of soul and news. His songs as his phrasing always have their peculiar rhythm, even when the tempo is ingenuous calm.

Before is a short note on the keyboard. A very nice interval in the environment of the French young folk. All of Joe Bel’s desire for style breaks out on the superb I Believe with the majestic assent and the well-used strings once real. The choruses are sumptuous and the rhythmic sober and sovereign. Always neat agreements on the groove Hope, true hymn to the joy of living. Joe Bel’s voice is more than convincing, almost shy. Respondent. She sings for understanding.

Joe Bel is sometimes presented as an artist tribe, girl classification does not pay homage to the sense of groove of the young musician, fan of soul and news. His songs as his phrasing always have their peculiar rhythm, even when the tempo is ingenuous calm.

The album contains a novelty, some texts in French: “I ended by throwing myself into the water. It is a very demanding exercise. In France, there is a much higher level of expectation from the inn because talent is literary. Writing in French is an outrage, “says Joe Bel.

Instinctive and self-taught, Joe Bel gives his first concerts alone on the guitar. Born of a cosmopolitan family, crossed by leash emotions of the life, the tribe and the stone that turn on leash vinyls family, she finds quickly in the writing a help required to cross leash tests and to exceed even though it arrival . But it’s only after giving birth to her sound that she dares to come on stage the first time. After a tour with Asaf Avidan and her second EP in 2015, the song “Hit the Roads” is chosen to pore the campaign. Longchamp directed by Peter Lindbergh, then film director Cyril Gelblat who asked him to perform on screen a singer in the making in his veil “While being happy” with Manu Payet. The media amuse themselves with the tasty stamp of Joe: C to you, Frédéric Taddeï at Europe 1, Pascale Clark at France Inter claim it. Télérama, Rock & Folk, Elle, L’Express dedicates them to praise. It is in Quebec, in Montreal, that she makes her first album “Dreams” with Marcus Paquin (The National, Arcade Fire). Between folk and soul, French and English, “Dreams” is an album of love, which kimberwicke between fascination, dominion and degentleman of freedom, actual that pimp. This new work draws leash interior contrasts from its author, revealing his doubts and impulses, to instinct, between dream and relighted. A first haunting disc of honesty and sensitivity, oscillating, true and solar that could be one of the happy hold of the autumn of 2018.

Once said, “Dreams” is a record that lacks neither assets nor charm. We love the natural way in which she expresses herself in English on the majority of titles and comes back with the same naturalness to French on ivory and Hope, without breaking the tone, making her music a universal speech. We also love the delicate throat that she instills in her songs, well supported by a rhythmic division always on the point and a few give of guitar, on Espère call once, Ivory or Too Late. It’s nevertheless when Joe Bel versify in intimism, almost face to face with the listener, that she is the most convincing. Unsurprisingly, it’s also I Believe, one of the titles that will be placed in this category which is found in the keystone of the album, title which besides -ness unfold, as if Joe Bel castrateait and gave his full limit. If this chief album is that of an artist who, in some ways, is looking for herself again, she sets milestones to promise a good tomorrow.

Joe Bel started writing songs for her and flooding her loved ones as one keeps an intimate diurnal. This old khâgneuse was convinced by the enthusiasm of her friends. And from stage to stage, this craze is multiplied at an exponential speed: Asaf Avidian took her on tour. She traveled to Japan or Hungary before sharing the poster with Manu Payet in Cyril Gelblat’s Everything to be Happy, a text that earned him a lot of recognition.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: [Leak – Songs^^] Joe Bel — Dreams Album Download [Mp3] [Zip/]
Your information: