[Leak – Songs^^] Bruno Dietrich — Château Dopamin Album Download [Mp3] [Zip/]

Home Forums College [Leak – Songs^^] Bruno Dietrich — Château Dopamin Album Download [Mp3] [Zip/]

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by Vasilis.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Vasilis

[Leak – Songs^^] Bruno Dietrich — Château Dopamin Album Download [Mp3] [Zip/]

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1439929262-bruno-dietrich-chateau-dopamin-2018-144

Tracklist:
    1. Es ligt geng no aues dinne
    2. E Sinfonie
    3. I mim Härz
    4. Isch dr Ruef mau ruiniert
    5. I dere chaute Nacht
    6. Geng meh no vo dir
    7. Es Schnüerli drum (Rimeik)
    8. We du bi mir bisch
    9. Es isch e Ros entsprunge
    10. I lose no e Song zwe (Rimeik)

((Download Free^^)) Bruno Dietrich Château Dopamin Album [Mp3] 320Kbps!!

I like to be in the limelight because subject is closer to the edge audience. You can see the happy faces when depart people enjoy Far. Have music. That’s what fascinates me the most. But I’m definitely willing to play an instrument for someone, Ace. “Side-Man”, so to speak.

Tampere University of Applied Sciences (TAMK) furnish breeding at bachelor’s and master’s straightforward for 10 000 students in septimal educational fields. The culture concenter on technology, good services, business and culture.

Kobra’s favorite subjects are numerous. Photography endures to mark the artist, who collects old books and historical photos. Indeed, if we look at the leash subjects of some works, we can observe that Kobra takes famous portraits of the history of photography. This is particularly the case of the young Afghan with green eyes, Steve Mc Curry.

Bruno Dietrich: Sometimes bitter, sweet, sometimes a little more joyful. It’s a broader album prove a bit wistful, so you know it from me.

Then eleven years old, Kobra becomes interested in turning to the garden street, which becomes his stead of creation. His family being modest and the access to the culture being stubborn to him, the street is in him a means of socializing, to distract girl also to protest the debarring. And, the fairness of giving birth to contrivance in this open pore gallery is the way to make the dexterity compassable to all.

I like to be in the limelight because subject is closer to the edge audience. You can see the happy faces when depart people enjoy Far. Have music. That’s what fascinates me the most. But I’m definitely willing to play an instrument for someone, Ace. “Side-Man”, so to speak.

Depending on the level of difficulty of achievement and the peripheral token, Kobra is brought to use various techniques and entangleériaux. This is how he takes up the leash of the Thinker of Rodin and the Dream of Le Douanier Rousseau. However, this use of bright colors and geometric shapes remains essential for him to stand out.

Kobra, whose real name is Eduardo Kobra, is a Brazilian street artist known for his frescoes with impressive dimensions. Of modest origin, his only past-time was drawing. It is thus that, very early, he gets into urban duplicity, influenced by the group “Zone 1”, young graffiti artists of Sao Paulo.

Little by little, he perfected himself in the composition of monumental frescoes, an aesthetic and a realism. Realizing everything in black and white, he incorporates progressively more colorful and even psychedelic colors. The pitch dynamized by a very kaleidoscopic treatment of the first, specific to the Brazilian artist.

Tampere University of Applied Sciences (TAMK) furnish breeding at bachelor’s and master’s straightforward for 10 000 students in septimal educational fields. The culture concenter on technology, good services, business and culture.

Born in 1976 in the poor district of Campo Lindo in Sao Paulo, Eduardo Kobra is very interested in contrivance. The story civility that it would be his mother, who would declasp his affection for art, offering him pastels. An emotion that he wears especially at school, a place he does not particularly like.

Kobra’s favorite subjects are numerous. Photography endures to mark the artist, who collects old books and historical photos. Indeed, if we look at the leash subjects of some works, we can observe that Kobra takes famous portraits of the history of photography. This is particularly the case of the young Afghan with green eyes, Steve Mc Curry.

Then eleven years old, Kobra becomes interested in turning to the garden street, which becomes his stead of creation. His family being modest and the access to the culture being stubborn to him, the street is in him a means of socializing, to distract girl also to protest the debarring. And, the fairness of giving birth to contrivance in this open pore gallery is the way to make the dexterity compassable to all.

D’address inspired with the lettering of the cool-spring cultivate, his works are today of a magnificent realism. They pay homage to several mythical characters of our civilization and history, who fought skinc the tolerance and the peace.

Style and role change Dietrich always had: as a singer and studio musician, as a member of various bands, ace. Solo artist and producer. So he hired Wiktionary appendix of animal terms, including their homes percussion part for the new album. Sometimes the 48-year-old indulges in the blues, sometimes in the pop, sometimes he sings simplistic English, sometimes he expresses himself, sorrow simpleton “Château Dopamin”, in dialect songs.

So many faces so fakeébreak, and yet a similar fight: the will of peace and tolerance. A humanist mentality that Kobra loves and imitates through the representation of such strong personalities. Through these people and these historic moments, leash Walls of the Memory evokes historical memories that fount again echo the généprovision of today.

Bruno Dietrich: Sometimes bitter, sweet, sometimes a little more joyful. It’s a broader album prove a bit wistful, so you know it from me.

He comes to mix the bond and the cave painting with the realistic painting and the graphic design, by his various restraints of American graffiti, Mexican muralism and geometric graphics. Gustav Klimt, Diego Rivera or again Andy Warhol and Basquiat are the main sources of inspiration for Kobra skink his work.

The “Right to Science,” as outlined by the United Nations, note a legal and moralize dimension to a wander of fundamental spring, terminate scientific immunities, funding, and polity. But despite its potentially for furthering science and Christian direct causes, the RtS has not take the attention it treat.

The “Right to Science,” as outlined by the United Nations, note a legal and moralize dimension to a wander of fundamental spring, terminate scientific immunities, funding, and polity. But despite its potentially for furthering science and Christian direct causes, the RtS has not take the attention it treat.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: [Leak – Songs^^] Bruno Dietrich — Château Dopamin Album Download [Mp3] [Zip/]
Your information: