[Leak] Masta Ace & Marco Polo A Breukelen Story Album Download [All Mp3's]

Home Forums College [Leak] Masta Ace & Marco Polo A Breukelen Story Album Download [All Mp3's]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Twila

[Leak] Masta Ace & Marco Polo A Breukelen Story Album Download [All Mp3’s]

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1437666387-masta-ace-marco-polo-a-breukelen-story-2018-144

Tracklist:
    1. Kings
    2. Dad’s Talk (Skit)
    3. Breukelen “Brooklyn” (feat. Smif-N-Wessun)
    4. Get Shot
    5. Still Love Her (feat. Pearl Gates)
    6. Man Law (feat. Styles P)
    7. You & I
    8. Gotta Go (Skit)
    9. Sunken Place (feat. Pav Bundy)
    10. Corporal Punishment (feat. Elzhi)
    11. Landlord of the Flies (Skit)
    12. Count Em Up (feat. Lil Fame)
    13. American Me
    14. The Cutting Room (skit)
    15. God Bodies (feat. Trini Boy)
    16. Wanna Be (feat. Marlon Craft)
    17. Three (feat. EMC)
    18. The Fight Song (feat. Pharoahe Monch)
    19. Mom’s Talk (Skit)

[Free Mp3’s] Masta Ace & Marco Polo – A Breukelen Story Album Download [Full zip] Free!!

Includes digital pre-order of A Breukelen Story. You get 1 track now (streaming via the frank Bandcamp app and also available as a proud-temper download in MP3, FLAC and more), and the conclude album the value it’s loosen.

Instant classic! Each and every beat on this is nicely why Apollo’s #1 on my list. It’s all approximately the sentiment, no doubt indeed. I didn’t know Locksmith before, but he agree perfectly on these beautiful instrumentals. The whole album prompt me a mite of the member of confound by rashad & trustful, which is still on encumbered rotation. Much props from Switzerland, coming back here willingly! djninez

In a afresh loosen video addressed by Parris Stewart, Masto Ace, Marco Polo and Smif-N-Wessun smear tax to the tow they represent. Ace told Complex, “this song is an genethliacon to my birthplace, Brooklyn, originally denominated Breukelen after the metropolis in Holland. The video depicts the beauty and scent of my city, and director Parris Stewart detention it perfectly!”

supported by 10 blower who also own “A Breukelen Story” Instant classic! Each and every overcome on this is accurately why Apollo’s #1 on my lean. It’s all approximately the feeling, no question indeed. I didn’t know Locksmith before, but he correspond throughly on these lovely instrumentals. The whole album reminds me a bit of the water of amazement by rashad & hope, which is still on slow rotation. Much props from Switzerland, appear back here soon! djninez go to album

Rap inscription Masta Ace is well over 30 donkey’s years in the cool-jump game, but he’s still support new wells of breath to tap into. The lath is the production of Canadian cool-hop baste maker Marco Polo, with whom Ace has associated up to beauty a new body and produce a full collaborative album, A Breukelen Story. The first release from the upcoming devise is aptly titled “Brooklyn” and pays honor to the storied New York tow that birthed and tend the race of Ace and dozens of other cool-hop icons.

supported by 10 blower who also own “A Breukelen Story” Instant classic! Each and every overcome on this is accurately why Apollo’s #1 on my lean. It’s all approximately the feeling, no question indeed. I didn’t know Locksmith before, but he correspond throughly on these lovely instrumentals. The whole album reminds me a bit of the water of amazement by rashad & hope, which is still on slow rotation. Much props from Switzerland, appear back here soon! djninez go to album

“This album is all about Marco,” Ace told HipHopDX in a novel question. “I’ve done so many concept records that rehearse bits and unite of my life story. I proper contemplation that this was a in fact self-possessed occurrence to repeat somebody else’s history, in this circumstances Marco’s. I imagination fans would no kidding enjoy that. He has a very interesting basement and how he gotta from peculiarity A to instant B, so it was actually a laugh experience to get his father involved in the skits and all that.”

Pre-mandate of A Breukelen Story. You get 1 trail now (streaming via the free Bandcamp app and also available as a hie-sort move in MP3, FLAC and more), actual the entire album the twinkling it’s released.

Share This Video Facebook Twitter EMAIL Rap legend Masta Ace is well over 30 ages in the cool-halt Olympic, but he’s still finding unspent wells of breath to tap into. The latest is the work of Canadian cool-limp beat manufacture Marco Polo, with whom Ace has associated up to formula a new assemblage and furnish a full collaborative album, A Breukelen Story. The first release from the upcoming project is readily titled “Brooklyn” and pays homage to the ornamented New York tow that birthed and training the careers of Ace and dozens of other cool-hop icons. The video is shot in a unmingled, documentary fashion, business Masta Ace as he tours Brooklyn’s streets with his teenage daughter and debt up at some of the tow’s classic landmarks to occupation obstruction with longtime wellwisher and collaborators Smif-N-Wessun. Marco add along the whole road, popping up as a diner cook and Ace’s rich hype man. Photos of Brooklyn knock legends from Foxy Brown and Lil Kim to Fabolous and Maino get shout-outs, as well as the late, great Biggie and Sean Price. The 14-track A Breukelen Story is due November 9 on Fat Beats Records and features appearances from Pharoahe Monch, Styles P, Lil Fame of MOP, and Marlon Craft.

Marco added, “This is 100 percent Ace’s fancy. I wouldn’t have ever conception to do that. He’s the one that brought it to the index. He wrote all the skits for the most part, and he consanguineous this idea so props to him for that.”

Do you have enough of musical pulp from TV? Popkiller will eliminate all noise and let you focus on what’s really valuable in music. We’ll serve you the best songs, music videos, CD reviews and news from the cool-hop industry. Performers from the world of cool-hop will tell in interviews about their plans for concerts and cool-hop festivals. On Popkiller, you’ll find it all, we write specifically about music.

Do you have enough of musical pulp from TV? Popkiller will eliminate all noise and let you focus on what’s really valuable in music. We’ll serve you the best songs, music videos, CD reviews and news from the cool-hop industry. Performers from the world of cool-hop will tell in interviews about their plans for concerts and cool-hop festivals. On Popkiller, you’ll find it all, we write specifically about music.

Instant classic! Each and every beat on this is nicely why Apollo’s #1 on my list. It’s all approximately the sentiment, no doubt indeed. I didn’t know Locksmith before, but he agree perfectly on these beautiful instrumentals. The whole album prompt me a mite of the member of confound by rashad & trustful, which is still on encumbered rotation. Much props from Switzerland, coming back here willingly! djninez

The video is buckshot in a sincere, documentary fashion, succeeding Masta Ace as he tours Brooklyn’s streets with his teenage dauphiness and posts up at some of the tow’s classic boundary to avocation except with longtime favor and collaborators Smif-N-Wessun. Marco follow along the whole way, popping up as a diner broil and Ace’s exuberant hype subject. Photos of Brooklyn fall legends from Foxy Brown and Lil Kim to Fabolous and Maino get shout-outs, as well as the slow, great Biggie and Sean Price.

Pre-mandate of A Breukelen Story. You get 1 trail now (streaming via the free Bandcamp app and also available as a hie-sort move in MP3, FLAC and more), actual the entire album the twinkling it’s released.

“This album is all about Marco,” Ace told HipHopDX in a novel question. “I’ve done so many concept records that rehearse bits and unite of my life story. I proper contemplation that this was a in fact self-possessed occurrence to repeat somebody else’s history, in this circumstances Marco’s. I imagination fans would no kidding enjoy that. He has a very interesting basement and how he gotta from peculiarity A to instant B, so it was actually a laugh experience to get his father involved in the skits and all that.”

Marco added, “This is 100 percent Ace’s fancy. I wouldn’t have ever conception to do that. He’s the one that brought it to the index. He wrote all the skits for the most part, and he consanguineous this idea so props to him for that.”

In a afresh loosen video addressed by Parris Stewart, Masto Ace, Marco Polo and Smif-N-Wessun smear tax to the tow they represent. Ace told Complex, “this song is an genethliacon to my birthplace, Brooklyn, originally denominated Breukelen after the metropolis in Holland. The video depicts the beauty and scent of my city, and director Parris Stewart detention it perfectly!”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: [Leak] Masta Ace & Marco Polo A Breukelen Story Album Download [All Mp3's]
Your information: