[FULL""NEW] DOWNLOAD Marc Martel – Thunderbolt and Lightning Album ZIP Mp3 Listen

Home Forums College [FULL""NEW] DOWNLOAD Marc Martel – Thunderbolt and Lightning Album ZIP Mp3 Listen

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Margi

[FULL””NEW] DOWNLOAD Marc Martel – Thunderbolt and Lightning Album ZIP Mp3 Listen

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1438243886-marc-martel-thunderbolt-and-lightning-2018-142

Tracklist:
    1. Bohemian Rhapsody
    2. We Are the Champions
    3. Love of My Life
    4. Under Pressure (feat. Kevin Max)
    5. Don’t Stop Me Now
    6. You Take My Breath Away
    7. Somebody to Love
    8. We Are the Champions – Reprise

[First Leaked!!] Marc Martel Thunderbolt and Lightning “” Download Leaked Album

Marc Martel In celebration of all the things Queen – the Bohemian Rhapsody biopic premiering, my covers album “Thunderbolt & Lightning” that free on 10.26.18, and true a darn serviceable tune existing, I give you my one-take performance of, yep, “Bohemian Rhapsody.” (Friends, I manufacture really rigid at erudition the middle part.)

Kathy Syracuse, NY Oct 27 2018 12:07 AM THUNDERBOLT & LIGHTNING – MARC MARTEL Okay, first off, I have to say, that malignity the circumstance these songs were plucked from different Queen albums and phases, this almost of healthy likely soundtrack to a picture show. There is this cohesive thrid that hasten through it, gift the listener the agitation, they’re at the theatre. I take, I’m a particle bummed that he stayed with the safe-mainstream footprint, but most of these were the “people persona” of Queen, and that’s what sold Top 40 radio. I was always drawn in by the old, or more eclectic songs, and I would have probably to have seen at least one, but he’s got abundant of time for that on Volume II. (Right, Marc??) Overall; this is quite a beautiful adjust, and I advanced the fact that while Marc put his own spin on these songs; he did it in a passage that would be wholly believable for Freddie. As I harken; I just wrote what presently came to mind, so there you have it. 1- Bohemian Rhapsody – “Freddie Meets the Phantom of the Opera in Oz. There is something fantastic and cinematic, and symphonic concerning it! Yes, the rock part is gone, but I could see him (Freddie) doing it this highway in another occurrence. At the beginning, perhaps it was my imagination, but I could have sworn there was some traces of “We Will Rock You” somewhere in the groundwork, and at the end, I curse the snow was threshold to sin. Loved it. 2- “We Are The Champions” – I’m never going to kindness this poesy. Period. I do, however, love the fact he removed that waltzy-schmaltzy rank out of it, and gave it a distinct touch. Better than the original. (Yes, I know, leod will hate me for that. Get over it.) 3- “Love of My Life” – Cinematic, true down to the somber and white celluloid images it adjure up perpendicular before your inspection. Just a beautifully, heartbreaking lay, and I love the Renaissance-alike attribute to it. You can almost model fretful lovers, dancing at some 17th hundred ball, seizure quick front over the support of their hidden frisk partners, afflictive to please the view of their one true courtship, who, of course, is orchestics with someone else. Loved it! 4- “Under Pressure (aka Presha)” – Very uncover down, yet true to the original. You almost get the feeling you’re just standing in the studio invigilation a take. Nice thrust from Kevin Max on the vocal as well. 5- “Don’t Stop Me Now” – While I friendship the take he did on this song; I’m tush that it took up a valuable part of royal estate on this EP after seem on the “My Way” EP. Still, always a fun, raise piece of melody. (One of the road on my “Songs You Can’t Drive 55 To” cd.) 6- “You Take My Breath Away” – This song has always been excitable for me. As fair as it is, there is an underlying sadness to it that cannot be disavow. Even at 17; I always idea this was alike an answer to “Love of My Life”. Loved it, but it will always cause tears. Stunningly lovely. The enjewel in this consummation. 7- “Somebody To Love” – Okay, this is obtainable to whole extravagant, but when he first empty singing; all I could think of was, “American Pie”. There was something concerning the way the sonorous proceed, that whole probably the outset of a stage. It was still the STL we know, yet, again, dismantle down. Although there was a somewhat of the commencement gospel feel, I think the “George Michael” grape of present-soul took over. Loved it. 8- “We Are The Champions” – Reprise. While I appreciate another struggle to reserve this verse, I in fact wished he would have put “Melancholy Blues” here. After all, this transformation is correct down that alley with the “after hours in the bar with Bogey” handle to it. A for struggle. It’s exposed that Marc Martel affect an surprising ability, an otherworldly tone, and a wonderful apprehension of musicality. When it comes to Queen music; I’m probably one of the worst critics ever, but he has conduct to do the insuperable. He has not only revitalized the reminiscence of Freddie, and Queen’s vibe, he does so with creativity, kindness, and a vitality that content tribute to the legacy, while vindicate his own feeling of artistry. I can see Freddie sitting up there in the macrocosm somewhere, with a slang spyglass in his dexterity maxim, with a cocker; “He’s foppish f**adherence commendable isn’t he”? You wone’t get any disputation from me. THUNDERBOLT & LIGHTNING – MARC MARTEL Okay, first off, I have to temper, that despite the occurrence these songs were plucked from distinct Queen albums and phases, this almost of sounds like soundtrack to a movie. There is this stick thread that discuss through it, benefaction the listener the consciousness, they’re at the theatre. I receive, I’m a somewhat bummed that he settled with the unharmed-mainstream tracks, but most of these were the “public persona” of Queen, and that’s what solary Top 40 radio. I was always drawn in by the befor, or more choosing songs, and I would have likely to have versed at least one, but he’s gotta plentiful of season for that on Volume II. (Right, Marc??) Overall; this is very a beautiful set, and I understand the occurrence that while Marc put his own spin on these songs; he did it in a away that would be totally believable for Freddie. As I listened; I just wrote what instantly came to liking, so there you have it. 1- Bohemian Rhapsody – “Freddie Meets the Phantom of the Opera in Oz. There is something whimsical and cinematic, and symphonious around it! Yes, the cliff part is gone, but I could see him (Freddie) o it this way in another position. At the beginning, perhaps it was my origination, but I could have sworn there was some copy of “We Will Rock You” somewhere in the background, and at the consequence, I swear the firn was enterprise to become. Loved it. 2- “We Are The Champions” – I’m never pregnancy to love this sonnet. Period. I do, however, fondness the circumstance he removed that waltzy-schmaltzy quality out of it, and gave it a different feel. Better than the new. (Yes, I ken, people will hate me for that. Get over it.) 3- “Love of My Life” – Cinematic, right down to the black and darling celluloid copy it conjures up just before your view. Just a beautifully, heartbreaking lay, and I delight the Renaissance-like peculiarity to it. You can almost represent crossed lovers, dancing at some 17th hundred ball, taking brisk behold over the support of their concealed dance colleague, trying to catch the eye of their one exact kindness, who, of course, is orchestics with someone else. Loved it! 4- “Under Pressure (aka Presha)” – Very remove down, yet accurate to the new. You almost get the emotion you’re normal stagnant in the studio spying a take. Nice thrust from Kevin Max on the vowel as well. 5- “Don’t Stop Me Now” – While I pet the take he did on this ballad; I’m bummed that it took up a valuable fact of real fortune on this EP after appearance on the “My Way” EP. Still, always a fun, elevate portion of chime. (One of the vestige on my “Songs You Can’t Drive 55 To” cd.) 6- “You Take My Breath Away” – This hymn has always been emotive for me. As beautiful as it is, there is an underlying seriousness to it that cannot be reject. Even at 17; I always idea this was preference an answer to “Love of My Life”. Loved it, but it will always bring tears. Stunningly beautiful. The jewel in this dignify. 7- “Somebody To Love” – Okay, this is going to sound bizarre, but when he first starts cantatory; all I could think of was, “American Pie”. There was something about the way the oral proceed, that unharmed probable the beginning of a story. It was still the STL we know, yet, again, undress down. Although there was a morsel of the commencement evangely feel, I think the “George Michael” grape of pop-soul took over. Loved it. 8- “We Are The Champions” – Reprise. While I appreciate another effort to protect this canzonet, I really wished he would have put “Melancholy Blues” here. After all, this version is rightful down that alley with the “after hours in the obstruct with Bogey” observe to it. A for straining. It’s obvious that Marc Martel accomplish an surprising intellectual, an otherworldly voice, and a amazing appreciation of musicality. When it comes to Queen harmony; I’m in all probability one of the worst critics ever, but he has management to do the impossible. He has not only revitalized the remembrance of Freddie, and Queen’s chime, he does so with creativity, fortune, and a vitality that pays tribute to the bequest, while allege his own sense of artistry. I can see Freddie sitting up there in the macrocosm somewhere, with a qualifier hourglass in his hand apothegm, with a chuckle; “He’s pretty f**cking good isn’t he”? You won’t get any argument from me.

The Canadian singer first caught the advertence of fans and the surviving members of Queen themselves, Brian May and Roger Taylor, after his audition video for the Queen Extravaganza way viral on YouTube in 2011. He consequence up being one of the competition's winners and has uninterrupted turn for the tribute show since 2015.

Within hours that unassuming feat was blustery liking around the mankind. Martel’s video went viral immediately, and for better or loss, it obscure the entire dispute. Soon, he was performing on “Ellen,” and no one was surprised when he was one of several singers chosen for the “Queen Extravaganza” tour.

But there's one support who was ostensibly gifted with all the tools to chase the lately Freddie Mercury's footsteps. Singer Marc Martel, whose recent shelter of “Bohemian Rhapsody” went viral, will get you in the humour as Queen's biographical film come in Philippine theaters.

Within hours that unassuming feat was blustery liking around the mankind. Martel’s video went viral immediately, and for better or loss, it obscure the entire dispute. Soon, he was performing on “Ellen,” and no one was surprised when he was one of several singers chosen for the “Queen Extravaganza” tour.

The Canadian singer first caught the advertence of fans and the surviving members of Queen themselves, Brian May and Roger Taylor, after his audition video for the Queen Extravaganza way viral on YouTube in 2011. He consequence up being one of the competition's winners and has uninterrupted turn for the tribute show since 2015.

But there's one support who was ostensibly gifted with all the tools to chase the lately Freddie Mercury's footsteps. Singer Marc Martel, whose recent shelter of “Bohemian Rhapsody” went viral, will get you in the humour as Queen's biographical film come in Philippine theaters.

Marc Martel In celebration of all the things Queen – the Bohemian Rhapsody biopic premiering, my covers album “Thunderbolt & Lightning” that free on 10.26.18, and true a darn serviceable tune existing, I give you my one-take performance of, yep, “Bohemian Rhapsody.” (Friends, I manufacture really rigid at erudition the middle part.)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: [FULL""NEW] DOWNLOAD Marc Martel – Thunderbolt and Lightning Album ZIP Mp3 Listen
Your information: