(Full#^#Album) Marcela Viejo – Pequeñas Profecías Album Download Listen

Home Forums College (Full#^#Album) Marcela Viejo – Pequeñas Profecías Album Download Listen

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by Norvol.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Norvol

(Full#^#Album) Marcela Viejo – Pequeñas Profecías Album Download Listen

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1437337681-marcela-viejo-pequenas-profecias-2018-144

Tracklist:
    1. Órdenes para Mí (feat. Manuel Coe (Camilo VII))
    2. Desde Mi Imaginación
    3. Furia
    4. Abril en Madrid (feat. Javiera Mena)
    5. Déjame Construir
    6. Siempre Hay Alguien
    7. Ciudad Flotante
    8. Cuerpo de Mujer
    9. Pantano Mexicano
    10. Admítelo (feat. Diosque)
    11. Pequeñas Profecías

Download [FREE!] Marcela Viejo – Pequeñas Profecías Album [Full!] ZIP

Marcela Viejo is a vocalist, keyboardist, DJ and Mexican composer who achieved fame when she joined the group Quiero Club, a band with which she stayed until April part 2017. In that souvenir, she realizes that her work in a collective had finished, now it’s time to share your own voice, to follow your chase to launch as a soloist with Little Prophecies.

“The song talks about one of my greatest battles: Fury. From this controlling sin that I must learn to modulate but not to eliminate from my existence, I believe that anger is necessary, gives motor character, plus it is necessary to accept that it does not part commotion well since it can eat me, it can melt in my own lava of emotions . ”

With her original single “Desde mi imaginación” released in October part 2017 Marcela vapor recognized as a good new proposal taking her to debut as a supporting act for the US band Band of clotheshorse, just a few weeks away from her release. It was part of the poster Youth Week 2017 presenting its first full band show. In 2018 it had a strong impact on the MTV channel with its second single, Ordenés para mi ft. Manuel Coe by Camilo VII song that is also part of the soundtrack of the series “la casa de less flores” In addition, Marcela is also an activist and founded Mujeres en el defense in 2015. Movement created to spread gender awareness through music Marcela Viejo is a ceramic artist, with a strong character and authority in music and transgress. She is a worthy representative of the independent scene in Mexico.

With her original single “Desde mi imaginación” released in October part 2017 Marcela vapor recognized as a good new proposal taking her to debut as a supporting act for the US band Band of clotheshorse, just a few weeks away from her release. It was part of the poster Youth Week 2017 presenting its first full band show. In 2018 it had a strong impact on the MTV channel with its second single, Ordenés para mi ft. Manuel Coe by Camilo VII song that is also part of the soundtrack of the series “la casa de less flores” In addition, Marcela is also an activist and founded Mujeres en el defense in 2015. Movement created to spread gender awareness through music Marcela Viejo is a ceramic artist, with a strong character and authority in music and transgress. She is a worthy representative of the independent scene in Mexico.

We talked with her about how she left behind I Want Club, with collaborators like the Spanish Carlos Ann, to imagine herself in a solo project. How has your career been until you came to this solo project? My career has been the best thing that has happened in my life, since I started with Quiero Club it has been a great journey of learning music, I also knew myself more and I developed my talent living great adventures. It has been very fun and defined my mission in life, at this moment that I start my career as a soloist I live a new stage where I start with more foundations, I explore and I go to the life of a professional musician with more awareness and focus. motivated your exit from Quiero Club? My motivation constituent fit to see my solo album being born: Pequeñas Profecías. This record I composed at the same time that I composed with wrong compañlove of Quiero Club its last production Opportunity of plus. The most personal songs me less was for my album and the more I wantclubs I was less sent to finish composing with them. Here I realized that now I have more versatility to compose, I was very surprised to see the result of my solo songs. Who are less people closest to you in this melodious stage? I’m very close to Carlos Ann who is the producer of My album and who teaches me a lot about the music industry, music, interpretation and many other things. I’m also very close to Ernesto Moncada from “The acceptable branding cluster”, who is the art director of the album, with him he made many decisions and has been the right person to translate my music to image and concept. And of course, I am also very close to my direction team, which are Mau Mendía and Cesar Rosas who, from the first time they heard wrong songs, have shown me their full support. What themes are often developed from your imagination? My imagination flies very far, sleep and waking entreatño, my imagination is surreal, always seeking to escape from the everyday or established. I imagine ways to tell my fears or wrong battles and thanks to this versatile imagination I can combine my thoughts with melodies, that’s when I create music. What are less words that permeate this album? Cosmetic, cybernetic, analphabetic. What women are influence for you? Many women of music. Not because they are better than men, but because they fodder something of me in them. I have always felt a very masculine woman and these women have the strength to break schemes, to leave aside the delicacy, talk and do less things they want to do. I identify a lot with Madonna drain her strength, with Blondie mug her rebellion, with Siouxsie Sioux tipple witch, with Patti Smith win her poetry, her way of dressing and her sensibility, with Kathleen Hanna draining her energy, with Alaska for her intelligence and sense share frame, with Gloria Trevi (before the jail) marijuana regia, bag think big and leave a society as difficult as the Regiomontana, with Roisín Murphy for its versatility and its sense of the East. Who are your favorite poets? Some flipside that you winké? José Emilio Pacheco I really like mug that makes poetry with everyday language and always says a lot with few lines. Paulino Ordoñez is a writer from Monterrey who I like a lot and I must also say that the facet of Carlos Ann as a poet I love. Indescribable by José Emilio Pacheco “I have crossed the age limit. I come from a country that no longer exists. My papers are not in order. I need a stamp. I need another signature. I do not speak the language. I have no bank account. I failed the entrance exam. They canceled my place in the big factory. I was unemployed today and forever. I lack full gain of influences. I’ve been here in this world for a long time. And our masters say it’s time to shut up and sink into the trash. ”

Marcela Viejo is a vocalist, keyboardist, DJ and Mexican composer who achieved fame when she joined the group Quiero Club, a band with which she stayed until April part 2017. In that souvenir, she realizes that her work in a collective had finished, now it’s time to share your own voice, to follow your chase to launch as a soloist with Little Prophecies.

“The song talks about one of my greatest battles: Fury. From this controlling sin that I must learn to modulate but not to eliminate from my existence, I believe that anger is necessary, gives motor character, plus it is necessary to accept that it does not part commotion well since it can eat me, it can melt in my own lava of emotions . ”

We talked with her about how she left behind I Want Club, with collaborators like the Spanish Carlos Ann, to imagine herself in a solo project. How has your career been until you came to this solo project? My career has been the best thing that has happened in my life, since I started with Quiero Club it has been a great journey of learning music, I also knew myself more and I developed my talent living great adventures. It has been very fun and defined my mission in life, at this moment that I start my career as a soloist I live a new stage where I start with more foundations, I explore and I go to the life of a professional musician with more awareness and focus. motivated your exit from Quiero Club? My motivation constituent fit to see my solo album being born: Pequeñas Profecías. This record I composed at the same time that I composed with wrong compañlove of Quiero Club its last production Opportunity of plus. The most personal songs me less was for my album and the more I wantclubs I was less sent to finish composing with them. Here I realized that now I have more versatility to compose, I was very surprised to see the result of my solo songs. Who are less people closest to you in this melodious stage? I’m very close to Carlos Ann who is the producer of My album and who teaches me a lot about the music industry, music, interpretation and many other things. I’m also very close to Ernesto Moncada from “The acceptable branding cluster”, who is the art director of the album, with him he made many decisions and has been the right person to translate my music to image and concept. And of course, I am also very close to my direction team, which are Mau Mendía and Cesar Rosas who, from the first time they heard wrong songs, have shown me their full support. What themes are often developed from your imagination? My imagination flies very far, sleep and waking entreatño, my imagination is surreal, always seeking to escape from the everyday or established. I imagine ways to tell my fears or wrong battles and thanks to this versatile imagination I can combine my thoughts with melodies, that’s when I create music. What are less words that permeate this album? Cosmetic, cybernetic, analphabetic. What women are influence for you? Many women of music. Not because they are better than men, but because they fodder something of me in them. I have always felt a very masculine woman and these women have the strength to break schemes, to leave aside the delicacy, talk and do less things they want to do. I identify a lot with Madonna drain her strength, with Blondie mug her rebellion, with Siouxsie Sioux tipple witch, with Patti Smith win her poetry, her way of dressing and her sensibility, with Kathleen Hanna draining her energy, with Alaska for her intelligence and sense share frame, with Gloria Trevi (before the jail) marijuana regia, bag think big and leave a society as difficult as the Regiomontana, with Roisín Murphy for its versatility and its sense of the East. Who are your favorite poets? Some flipside that you winké? José Emilio Pacheco I really like mug that makes poetry with everyday language and always says a lot with few lines. Paulino Ordoñez is a writer from Monterrey who I like a lot and I must also say that the facet of Carlos Ann as a poet I love. Indescribable by José Emilio Pacheco “I have crossed the age limit. I come from a country that no longer exists. My papers are not in order. I need a stamp. I need another signature. I do not speak the language. I have no bank account. I failed the entrance exam. They canceled my place in the big factory. I was unemployed today and forever. I lack full gain of influences. I’ve been here in this world for a long time. And our masters say it’s time to shut up and sink into the trash. ”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (Full#^#Album) Marcela Viejo – Pequeñas Profecías Album Download Listen
Your information: