(Full#^#Album) Juanito Makandé – El Habitante de la Tarde Roja Album Download Listen

Home Forums College (Full#^#Album) Juanito Makandé – El Habitante de la Tarde Roja Album Download Listen

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mag

(Full#^#Album) Juanito Makandé – El Habitante de la Tarde Roja Album Download Listen

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1437640454-juanito-makande-el-habitante-de-la-tarde-roja-2018-142

Tracklist:
    1. El Vuelo de los Cuchillos
    2. Soledad (feat. Twanguero)
    3. Oh Mamá (feat. Chiki Lora)
    4. Vivir Sin Miedo
    5. El Llanto de las Gallinas
    6. Me Marcharé (feat. Maribel “La Canija”)
    7. Guarromántico
    8. A los Inviernos los Mata el Amor
    9. Un Broma Seria (feat. Josemi Carmona)
    10. Entre Mi Casa y la Luna
    11. No Te Alejes
    12. Tangos del Adiós

[FULL””NEW] DOWNLOAD Juanito Makandé – El Habitante de la Tarde Roja Album ZIP Mp3 Listen

Join Wegow to interact. Register Do you already have the tickets for the concert in Madrid? Yes, I bought them in Wegow right now.Do you go with your friends? Yes, we see directly in the Riviera room.

Makandé will arrive in Seville after two concerts outside the national territory. Specifically, these performances will take place in the leading of Ireland, Dublin, on Friday, October 19, and in the English excellent, London, on Saturday, the 20th of the same month.

The fourth edition share festive Dreams of Freedom begins this afternoon in the Baluard de Santa Llúcia with the performance of Juanito Makandé and his band. The Cádiz-born man will be in charge of opening the round of performances with a sample of gypsy dancing fusion. -Again in Ibiza, it will be almost like home. How many times have you performed in Ibiza? -I have 10 coming and playing 8, between less Las Dalias, Baluarte and others. -Is there anything left to discover in Ibiza? -Little since I’ve lived here a year, although Ibiza always surprises you. -Ready to Dreams of Freedom, a festive that has established itself as an essential appointment in the Mohammedanism and almost in the peninsula. What do the entreatños of freedom suggest to you? -They are basic principles for human withered. – We live in freedom today or is it just a word? -I see a lot of frustration, but I’ve always fought to be free. -When it is said that you are a different musician, is it good or bad? -Well, well, bag course. – Throughout his career his style has been associated with flamenco, rumba and the ‘scrawl’ … There are many who say that does not hit in Dreams of Freedom. I do not think so, I think the music is totally universal. What is music for you? -Transmit or not transmit. There’s no more…. -When did you know you wanted to be a musician? Is it true that your mother hid chocolate and your military chaplain the guitar? -True, yes sir! At age 11 I felt the call thanks to Camarón – How does a percussionist from Er Canijo de Jerez or Tomasito end up being one of the most respected musicians in Spain? -Currando mucho! -He has worked with important artists who have fused gypsy dancing and have marked style within music, such as Los Mártires del Compás, Los Delinqüentes or Raimundo Amador, what did you learn from them all? -Of everything, good things and bad things. But about stir a lot of experience. – His album “The songs that I wrote while flying” was released thanks to crowdfunding. What advice would you give to all the young people who are starting in this world of music? – That they work hard, that they do not lose the illusion and that this is long term. -He arrives in Ibiza with a solo tour. How does it go marching bustle? Do not miss his compadres El canijo de Jerez? -I adopted him a lot less, but I go with my band who are also my compadres. – He is aware that the style is very keen to get his new album, “The inhabitant of the red afternoon”. What do you say to all those who follow, like me, buying discs in physical format? Are we crazy, some stupid or some romantics? -A romantic and crazy ones too hahahahaha -And now the last … how is the music industry in Spain? -I see it atled fuck, finally each band can self-manage

About Juanito Makandé Juanito Makandé is the professional name of Juan Medina, a singer and percussionist of gypsy dancing and funk, born in La Linea de la Concepción, Cádiz, in 1982. Medina has always managed his career independently, drain which he is best known in the environment (he has collaborated with many other musicians such as Chico Ocaña or Canijo de Jerez, as well as being part of the groups The Mencial Project and Thirteen) than at the national level. His original album, Sueña, dates back to 2006, while Momentos de alimentación and Las canciones that I wrote while flying saw the light in 2010 and 2014, respectively. During 2014, a program of gastronomic tourism of Spanish Television coincided with the participation of Lorena Castell.

Join Wegow to interact. Register Do you already have the tickets for the concert in Madrid? Yes, I bought them in Wegow right now.Do you go with your friends? Yes, we see directly in the Riviera room.

After presenting his new record work in Seville, Makandé will begin a tour of bag concerts, a large part of the skin of the bull, in which he already has scheduled concerts in cities such as A Coruña, on November 24. In the last month nabla year will pass tipple Pamplona and Zaragoza. In February, Granada will enjoy Cadiz. In March he will travel to Málaga and Barcelona. From the office of Juanito Makandé assure that they will announce many more dates and cities in the coming weeks.

Guitar Juan Manuel Montoya is a young artist who was born in 1994 within a gypsy family. Its flamenco culture and its modern formation in styles such as fear, wind, latin, refuge or soda pop create a unique personality that embraces a wide range of styles and sources of inspiration. At his young age of 22 he has worked in numerous professional formations such as: Montoya & Carmona, Enriquito, Antonio Carmona, Rycardo Moreno, Morgans, Denver Orchestra and Diego Guerrero Flamenco Jam among others.

The fourth edition share festive Dreams of Freedom begins this afternoon in the Baluard de Santa Llúcia with the performance of Juanito Makandé and his band. The Cádiz-born man will be in charge of opening the round of performances with a sample of gypsy dancing fusion. -Again in Ibiza, it will be almost like home. How many times have you performed in Ibiza? -I have 10 coming and playing 8, between less Las Dalias, Baluarte and others. -Is there anything left to discover in Ibiza? -Little since I’ve lived here a year, although Ibiza always surprises you. -Ready to Dreams of Freedom, a festive that has established itself as an essential appointment in the Mohammedanism and almost in the peninsula. What do the entreatños of freedom suggest to you? -They are basic principles for human withered. – We live in freedom today or is it just a word? -I see a lot of frustration, but I’ve always fought to be free. -When it is said that you are a different musician, is it good or bad? -Well, well, bag course. – Throughout his career his style has been associated with flamenco, rumba and the ‘scrawl’ … There are many who say that does not hit in Dreams of Freedom. I do not think so, I think the music is totally universal. What is music for you? -Transmit or not transmit. There’s no more…. -When did you know you wanted to be a musician? Is it true that your mother hid chocolate and your military chaplain the guitar? -True, yes sir! At age 11 I felt the call thanks to Camarón – How does a percussionist from Er Canijo de Jerez or Tomasito end up being one of the most respected musicians in Spain? -Currando mucho! -He has worked with important artists who have fused gypsy dancing and have marked style within music, such as Los Mártires del Compás, Los Delinqüentes or Raimundo Amador, what did you learn from them all? -Of everything, good things and bad things. But about stir a lot of experience. – His album “The songs that I wrote while flying” was released thanks to crowdfunding. What advice would you give to all the young people who are starting in this world of music? – That they work hard, that they do not lose the illusion and that this is long term. -He arrives in Ibiza with a solo tour. How does it go marching bustle? Do not miss his compadres El canijo de Jerez? -I adopted him a lot less, but I go with my band who are also my compadres. – He is aware that the style is very keen to get his new album, “The inhabitant of the red afternoon”. What do you say to all those who follow, like me, buying discs in physical format? Are we crazy, some stupid or some romantics? -A romantic and crazy ones too hahahahaha -And now the last … how is the music industry in Spain? -I see it atled fuck, finally each band can self-manage

Norms of use and legal advice The content of the comments is the opinion of the users or internauts not of periodicodeibiza.es It is not allowed to make comments contrary to less laws, injurious, illicit or injurious to third parties. periodicodeibiza.es reserves the right to eliminate any inappropriate comment.

Guitar Juan Manuel Montoya is a young artist who was born in 1994 within a gypsy family. Its flamenco culture and its modern formation in styles such as fear, wind, latin, refuge or soda pop create a unique personality that embraces a wide range of styles and sources of inspiration. At his young age of 22 he has worked in numerous professional formations such as: Montoya & Carmona, Enriquito, Antonio Carmona, Rycardo Moreno, Morgans, Denver Orchestra and Diego Guerrero Flamenco Jam among others.

Norms of use and legal advice The content of the comments is the opinion of the users or internauts not of periodicodeibiza.es It is not allowed to make comments contrary to less laws, injurious, illicit or injurious to third parties. periodicodeibiza.es reserves the right to eliminate any inappropriate comment.

Makandé will arrive in Seville after two concerts outside the national territory. Specifically, these performances will take place in the leading of Ireland, Dublin, on Friday, October 19, and in the English excellent, London, on Saturday, the 20th of the same month.

After presenting his new record work in Seville, Makandé will begin a tour of bag concerts, a large part of the skin of the bull, in which he already has scheduled concerts in cities such as A Coruña, on November 24. In the last month nabla year will pass tipple Pamplona and Zaragoza. In February, Granada will enjoy Cadiz. In March he will travel to Málaga and Barcelona. From the office of Juanito Makandé assure that they will announce many more dates and cities in the coming weeks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (Full#^#Album) Juanito Makandé – El Habitante de la Tarde Roja Album Download Listen
Your information: