(Full#^#Album) ATEEZ – TREASURE EP.1: All to Zero Album Download Listen

Home Forums College (Full#^#Album) ATEEZ – TREASURE EP.1: All to Zero Album Download Listen

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Bodkin

(Full#^#Album) ATEEZ – TREASURE EP.1: All to Zero Album Download Listen

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1439301204-ateez-treasure-ep-1-all-to-zero-2018-143

Tracklist:
    1. Intro: Long Journey
    2. Pirate King
    3. Treasure
    4. Twilight
    5. Stay
    6. My Way

[Torrent~Mp3] ATEEZ TREASURE EP.1: All to Zero Album Download (H.Q)

level 1toybox54910 item · 11 days back · edited 11 days agoLong Journey may be one of the worst intros I’ve ever auricular. The title tow are absolute bops.Edit: After listening to the whole luggage, this is an amazing coming-out and in all probability one of my favorites this year. The performance, the vocals, the last post, everything is surprising. I’m stanning.ReplysharereportSave

The tracklist was dropped on October 21 through the group’s official Twitter, and shows that hasten note members Mingi and Hongjoong took part in writing every song on the album. The group will be debuting with two heading songs, whose entitle – “Pirate King” and “Treasure” – not only coincide, but hearten plentiful of curiosity over what kind of songs these will be.

K-Pop (Korean popular music) is a music style consisting of pop, dance, electropop, hiphop, cradle, R&B, and electronic vibe originating in South Korea. In accession to harmony, K-Pop has grown into a popular subculture, rise in widespread interest in the fashion and style of Korean fallacy combination and singers.

r/kpop312kSubscribers2.8kOnline NowK-Pop (Korean ordinary melody) is a harmonious genre rake of pop, dance, electropop, hiphop, cradle, R&B, and electronic music start in South Korea. In accession to music, K-Pop has grown into a ordinary subculture, arise in widespread interest in the style and style of Korean idol groups and singers.SubscribeCreate Post

I was afeared that my poster would get crash or wrinkle advent all the distance from California, but it came in perfect arrangement, and it came much faster than I was trust. The poster itself is elegant, but what can we await anything less from Park Jinyoung? I’m definitely going to be distribution more merch from Music Plaza.

Incredible Quality and Handling I was anxious that my notice would get smashed or crumpled coming all the way from California, but it came in perfect condition, and it came much faster than I was contemplate. The notice itself is beautiful, but what can we look for anything less from Park Jinyoung? I’m definitely behavior to be management more merch from Music Plaza.

Email Verification You necessity to authenticate your electronic mail court the first time you cause a advantage. Once you’re done, you can use this electronic mail address to log in to V LIVE in cause you neglect your SNS reckoning. If you entered your electronic mail address but it hasn’t been confirm yet, go to your inbox to verify it.

Incredible Quality and Handling I was anxious that my notice would get smashed or crumpled coming all the way from California, but it came in perfect condition, and it came much faster than I was contemplate. The notice itself is beautiful, but what can we look for anything less from Park Jinyoung? I’m definitely behavior to be management more merch from Music Plaza.

Email Verification You necessity to authenticate your electronic mail court the first time you cause a advantage. Once you’re done, you can use this electronic mail address to log in to V LIVE in cause you neglect your SNS reckoning. If you entered your electronic mail address but it hasn’t been confirm yet, go to your inbox to verify it.

Edit: After hearkening to the whole luggage, this is an amazing appearance and belike one of my favorites this year. The production, the vocals, the last post, everything is surprising. I’m stanning.

Edit: After hearkening to the whole luggage, this is an amazing appearance and belike one of my favorites this year. The production, the vocals, the last post, everything is surprising. I’m stanning.

r/kpop312kSubscribers2.8kOnline NowK-Pop (Korean ordinary melody) is a harmonious genre rake of pop, dance, electropop, hiphop, cradle, R&B, and electronic music start in South Korea. In accession to music, K-Pop has grown into a ordinary subculture, arise in widespread interest in the style and style of Korean idol groups and singers.SubscribeCreate Post

The production on the album is elegant stout, even the low fill is lofty by it. I think it was a virtuous conception to have the whole water be ansate by EDEN, BUDDY & LEEZ forwhy the quality really doesn’t moisten at all and it occasion for a very accordant attend. It also has to be aforesaid that Hongjoong and Mingi are tenure their own with the raps.Overall, good appearance. I’m excited for their promotions.

I was afeared that my poster would get crash or wrinkle advent all the distance from California, but it came in perfect arrangement, and it came much faster than I was trust. The poster itself is elegant, but what can we await anything less from Park Jinyoung? I’m definitely going to be distribution more merch from Music Plaza.

The production on the album is handsome strong, even the weak stuff is lofty by it. I think it was a admirable idea to have the whole thing be ansate by EDEN, BUDDY & LEEZ long the nature really doesn’t dip at all and it companion for a very accordant listen. It also has to be said that Hongjoong and Mingi are tenement their own with the raps.

Long Journey may be one of the pick intros I’ve ever auricular. The appellation vestige are positive bops.Edit: After hearing to the whole event, this is an surprising appearance and perchance one of my favorites this year. The production, the vocals, the last post, everything is surprising. I’m stanning.

The production on the album is handsome strong, even the weak stuff is lofty by it. I think it was a admirable idea to have the whole thing be ansate by EDEN, BUDDY & LEEZ long the nature really doesn’t dip at all and it companion for a very accordant listen. It also has to be said that Hongjoong and Mingi are tenement their own with the raps.

The production on the album is elegant stout, even the low fill is lofty by it. I think it was a virtuous conception to have the whole water be ansate by EDEN, BUDDY & LEEZ forwhy the quality really doesn’t moisten at all and it occasion for a very accordant attend. It also has to be aforesaid that Hongjoong and Mingi are tenure their own with the raps.Overall, good appearance. I’m excited for their promotions.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (Full#^#Album) ATEEZ – TREASURE EP.1: All to Zero Album Download Listen
Your information: