(Full#^#Album) Agnieszka Chylińska – Pink Punk Album Download Listen

Home Forums College (Full#^#Album) Agnieszka Chylińska – Pink Punk Album Download Listen

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Darbie

(Full#^#Album) Agnieszka Chylińska – Pink Punk Album Download Listen

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1438439154-agnieszka-chylinska-pink-punk-2018-144

Tracklist:
    1. Mam Zly Dzien
    2. Haj I Sztos
    3. Szok
    4. Schiza
    5. Oj!
    6. Smie(R)c
    7. Tapeta
    8. Grinhed
    9. Psie Zycie
    10. Nerv
    11. Utopie

[Zip@ Leaked!!] Agnieszka Chylińska Pink Punk Album — Download!! Mp3’s

Fast, full of dynamics straight from the Sex Pistols discs, the rhythmic pangs of Chylińska, which does not bother with each other: “I’m stupid. I stand here, I look in the mirror – empty again “- sings with disarming honesty.

“On the previous Forever Child I was dying of despair, lying on the boards. Pink Punk is an instant when I woke up and with hysterical laughter I decided to run … ahead. ”

In “Pink Punk”, Chylińska shouted all over herself. Literally and figuratively. It is a record of a mature woman who is aware of how some people can perceive it, but openly throws away everything that lies on her black rock heart. He can admit that he feels hopeless and “has a bad day” again, as the first song on the album says. And here, for the first time, Chylinska splits together: “I am stupid, I stand here, I look in the mirror – empty again”.

Agnieszka Chylińska is shocking again. After a strong but hit album “Forever Child” she returned with a raw guitar album “Pink Punk”, full of beautifully honest lyrics about herself and her marriage. Why did she decide to record such a disc right now? Check what the artist said about it.

Another solo album of the former vocalist O.N.A. will be released on the market on October 26, 2018, in less than a month. The cover, on which Agnieszka Chylińska poses with a large-sized tea rose in her mouth, can be associated with aesthetics, to which her fans have become accustomed to P! Nk, Avril Lavigne castrate Katy Perry.

I have been a fan of Chylińska for 13 years. Thanks to this person I have never given up, I fought for myself and I knew that everyone has the right to be a singultus. I will not say. I was stressed while waiting for a new album, because I did not know what to expect this time. However, these fears were pointless. Personally, I am in love with Agusia and her team. I love with my whole heart. I wish everybody such an idol and love for him that I mamma – this zip will not replace it. Greetings to all and nice-esteem of the day;)

Agnieszka Chylińska is shocking again. After a strong but hit album “Forever Child” she returned with a raw guitar album “Pink Punk”, full of beautifully honest lyrics about herself and her marriage. Why did she decide to record such a disc right now? Check what the artist said about it.

They criticized her when in the rhythms of disco and electro wound in the music video “I can not forget you”. Oh, how many people prayed for a quick return of “this former” Agnieszka Chylińska, who in black-and-red hair and stylization as a devil-worshiper growled into the microphone until the drums burst and the seniors refused to pray. The “Forever Child” album was also not accepted by everyone the best. There is an idea about Chylinska that it is such a rocket of the country on the Vistula, and it must always be so.

They criticized her when in the rhythms of disco and electro wound in the music video “I can not forget you”. Oh, how many people prayed for a quick return of “this former” Agnieszka Chylińska, who in black-and-red hair and stylization as a devil-worshiper growled into the microphone until the drums burst and the seniors refused to pray. The “Forever Child” album was also not accepted by everyone the best. There is an idea about Chylinska that it is such a rocket of the country on the Vistula, and it must always be so.

Thanks to “Pink Punk” we get to know Chylinska even better, which protects her private life. We look under the hide of this colorful savage (compliment!), Which surprises us in entertainment programs and concerts. He distributes his emotions and experiences to the first, invites to his world for a moment, or at least to his own hall. That’s enough for us.

I’m not worried about concert attendance. The evil ones will say that this is also a matter of the success of previous albums. No, there will be a group of performances by Agnieszka Chylińska who are sympathetic to shouting, being lost, people who are out of touch, people pointed out with fingers. But does not this group deserve to be treated a little more seriously?

Thanks to “Pink Punk” we get to know Chylinska even better, which protects her private life. We look under the hide of this colorful savage (compliment!), Which surprises us in entertainment programs and concerts. He distributes his emotions and experiences to the first, invites to his world for a moment, or at least to his own hall. That’s enough for us.

Agnieszka Chylińska – Pink Punk album has been announced and the tour is planned! The artist apparently likes to surprise her winnowers. Nearly two years ago, the premiere album Forever Child was released. It was the first and only time on the Polish market, when one day, in absolute secrecy before the deadline, the album, single, music video, nationwide promotional campaign and invent tour were released without any announcement.

I’m not worried about concert attendance. The evil ones will say that this is also a matter of the success of previous albums. No, there will be a group of performances by Agnieszka Chylińska who are sympathetic to shouting, being lost, people who are out of touch, people pointed out with fingers. But does not this group deserve to be treated a little more seriously?

Fast, full of dynamics straight from the Sex Pistols discs, the rhythmic pangs of Chylińska, which does not bother with each other: “I’m stupid. I stand here, I look in the mirror – empty again “- sings with disarming honesty.

“In my dumb-boo droll the world in which I fashioned tightly protects what is beautiful, there are no wounds in it, it is the only place where I hate” – told us Chylinska in the song “Grinhed”. You will hum it with her.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (Full#^#Album) Agnieszka Chylińska – Pink Punk Album Download Listen
Your information: