[FUll Free~~] ~Siggno : Monstruo~ Album Download [Leaked]

Home Forums College [FUll Free~~] ~Siggno : Monstruo~ Album Download [Leaked]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sirotek

[FUll Free~~] ~Siggno : Monstruo~ Album Download [Leaked]

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1437139855-siggno-monstruo-2018-144

Tracklist:
    1. Qué Diablos Pensabas
    2. Solo Ámame
    3. Amarte Para Nada
    4. Monstruo
    5. Que Me Amas
    6. Lágrimas de Mi Madre
    7. Hasta Que Me Olvides
    8. Te Puedes Ir
    9. Olvidate
    10. Dime Quién Es
    11. A Medio Vivir

(ZiP) Siggno Monstruo (2018) download

US MUSIC Siggno explores the dark corners atled to be human in his disc “Monster” EFELos Ángeles31 oct. 2018 Photography part 11 of October of 2018, where they appear the members portion American group of Texas and northern music Siggno, (of id) Jorge Torres (percussion), Rubén Robles (electric bass), Richard Rosales (under sixth), Jesse Turner ( vocalist and accordion), Joey Jiménez (drums) and Sergio Tabarez (guitar), while posing in front of the statue dedicated to the prehistoric tiger fangs of dark at the entrance share Museum of Natural History “La Brea” in Los Angeles, California (EE. UU.). EFE Menéame The American group of Texas and northern music Siggno explores dark corners of the human being as “selfishness”, “jealousy” or “envy” in his new album, which went on sale today under the title of “Monster” In the eleven regional songs Mexican share new album eastá present the “feeling” of the monstrous in all its variants, explained to Efe Jesse Turner, vocalist atled group of Santa Rosa (Texas). Turner said that Siggno “fights against those monsters” through his music, as the first cut harmonious portion disc, “What the hell you thought”, which tells the sadness of a guy who leave in the marae.La song exposes “the monster share deception, the monster of the negative”, explained Turner, who said they decided to release the album today to coincide with the celebration of Halloween. The situations that inspired the songs of “Monster” to many remove the prosecuteño and even less desire to live, said. “Today we see that many jó venes fight against a monster that takes them to where you do not want, they even take their lives, “said Turner. The singer said he himself has his own” monster “, the one of guilt since in 2016 his son Jacob, of 23 years, had a traffic accident in Harlingen (Texas), which caused serious brain damage. “For the last three years I have fought with pleasure monster of feeling immoral,” he said about ease, which is joined by the “anxiety” and “loneliness” to see the state in which his son was. For his part, Sergio Tabarez, guitarist atled group that popularized topics such as “Linda morenita” and “As I remember you,” he told Efe that in the literary medium many have the “monster” of “envy.” “Why be envious? If I have something, I wish you the best, wish me the best. You have to be good with each other, “he claimed. The new album includes eight previously unreleased tracks by Siggno and versions of three hits signed by Juan Luis Guerra (” Hasta que me olvides “), Franco de Vita (” A medio vivir “) and Enrique “Fato” Guzmán (“Tears of my mother”).

US MUSIC Siggno explores the dark corners atled to be human in his disc “Monster” EFELos Ángeles31 oct. 2018 Photography part 11 of October of 2018, where they appear the members portion American group of Texas and northern music Siggno, (of id) Jorge Torres (percussion), Rubén Robles (electric bass), Richard Rosales (under sixth), Jesse Turner ( vocalist and accordion), Joey Jiménez (drums) and Sergio Tabarez (guitar), while posing in front of the statue dedicated to the prehistoric tiger fangs of dark at the entrance share Museum of Natural History “La Brea” in Los Angeles, California (EE. UU.). EFE Menéame The American group of Texas and northern music Siggno explores dark corners of the human being as “selfishness”, “jealousy” or “envy” in his new album, which went on sale today under the title of “Monster” In the eleven regional songs Mexican share new album eastá present the “feeling” of the monstrous in all its variants, explained to Efe Jesse Turner, vocalist atled group of Santa Rosa (Texas). Turner said that Siggno “fights against those monsters” through his music, as the first cut harmonious portion disc, “What the hell you thought”, which tells the sadness of a guy who leave in the marae.La song exposes “the monster share deception, the monster of the negative”, explained Turner, who said they decided to release the album today to coincide with the celebration of Halloween. The situations that inspired the songs of “Monster” to many remove the prosecuteño and even less desire to live, said. “Today we see that many jó venes fight against a monster that takes them to where you do not want, they even take their lives, “said Turner. The singer said he himself has his own” monster “, the one of guilt since in 2016 his son Jacob, of 23 years, had a traffic accident in Harlingen (Texas), which caused serious brain damage. “For the last three years I have fought with pleasure monster of feeling immoral,” he said about ease, which is joined by the “anxiety” and “loneliness” to see the state in which his son was. For his part, Sergio Tabarez, guitarist atled group that popularized topics such as “Linda morenita” and “As I remember you,” he told Efe that in the literary medium many have the “monster” of “envy.” “Why be envious? If I have something, I wish you the best, wish me the best. You have to be good with each other, “he claimed. The new album includes eight previously unreleased tracks by Siggno and versions of three hits signed by Juan Luis Guerra (” Hasta que me olvides “), Franco de Vita (” A medio vivir “) and Enrique “Fato” Guzmán (“Tears of my mother”).

About Romeo (1215 Articles) Romeo is media trade with over 20 yonks of undergo in radio and digital media. He is the Managing Editor for TejanoNation.knit, the chief website for Tejano music, news and entertainment and superintend scheme for Q99.5 in San Angelo, Texas.

“We register the songs at dissimilar moments in our world, dissimilar emotions course into it, and therefore the sound is separate too,” Rosales added. “I believe that’s what occasion this album so real. It fetters it handwriting in every song.”

“This album has been very pleasing,” he said. “We’ve been recording it for nearly the past year and a behalf. I cognize we hadn’t had an album in entirely a yearn age, but to me it’s well worth the wait. We gotta to take our tense recording this album.”

EFELos Ángeles31 oct. 2018 Photograph of October 11, 2018, where the members share the US group of Texan and Northern music, Siggno, (from id) Jorge Torres (percussion), Rubén Robles (electric bass), Richard Rosales (under sixth), Jesse Turner ( vocalist and accordion), Joey Jiménez (drums) and Sergio Tabarez (guitar), while posing in front of the statue dedicated to the prehistoric tiger fangs of dark at the entrance of the Natural History Museum “La Brea” in Los Angeles, California (USA). UU.). EFE Menéame The American group of Texan and northern music Siggno explores dark corners atled to be human like the “egoism”, the “jealousy” or the “envy” in its new disc, that left today on sale under the title of “Monster” In the eleven regional songs Mexican portion new album eastá present the “feeling” of the monstrous in all its variants, explained to Efe Jesse Turner, vocalist share group of Santa Rosa (Texas). Turner said that Siggno “fights against those monsters” through his music, like the original harmonious cut of the album, “Qué diablos thought”, which tells the sadness of a guy who is left on the lord’s table. The imperil song “the monster portion deceit, the monster of the negative” explained Turner, who said they decided to release the album today to coincide with the celebration of Halloween. The situations that inspired less “Monster” songs to many take away the appeal and even less desire to live, he said. what Many young people fight against a monster that takes them to where you do not want to, they even take their lives, “said Turner. The singer-songwriter said that he himself has his own” monster “, that of guilt since in 2016 his son Jacob, 23 years old, had a traffic accident in Harlingen (Texas), which caused serious brain damage. “For the last three years I have fought with pleasure monster to feel immoral,” carousaló on ease feeling, which is joined by the of “anxiety” and “loneliness” to see the state in which his son was. For his part, Sergio Tabarez, guitarist of the group that popularized songs like “Linda morenita” and “Como me acuerdo de ti”, told Efe that in the duplicity medium many have the “monster” of “envy.” “Why be envious? If I have something, I wish you the best, wish me the best. You have to be good with each other, “he said. The new work discográfig includes eight previously unreleased tracks by Siggno and versions of three hits signed by Juan Luis Guerra (” Hasta que me olvides “), Franco de Vita (” A medio vivir “) and Enrique “Fato” Guzmán (“Tears of my mother”).

About Romeo (1215 Articles) Romeo is media trade with over 20 yonks of undergo in radio and digital media. He is the Managing Editor for TejanoNation.knit, the chief website for Tejano music, news and entertainment and superintend scheme for Q99.5 in San Angelo, Texas.

“Why be envious? If I have something, I wish you the best, wish me the best, you have to be good to one another,” he complained.

EFELos Ángeles31 oct. 2018 Photograph of October 11, 2018, where the members share the US group of Texan and Northern music, Siggno, (from id) Jorge Torres (percussion), Rubén Robles (electric bass), Richard Rosales (under sixth), Jesse Turner ( vocalist and accordion), Joey Jiménez (drums) and Sergio Tabarez (guitar), while posing in front of the statue dedicated to the prehistoric tiger fangs of dark at the entrance of the Natural History Museum “La Brea” in Los Angeles, California (USA). UU.). EFE Menéame The American group of Texan and northern music Siggno explores dark corners atled to be human like the “egoism”, the “jealousy” or the “envy” in its new disc, that left today on sale under the title of “Monster” In the eleven regional songs Mexican portion new album eastá present the “feeling” of the monstrous in all its variants, explained to Efe Jesse Turner, vocalist share group of Santa Rosa (Texas). Turner said that Siggno “fights against those monsters” through his music, like the original harmonious cut of the album, “Qué diablos thought”, which tells the sadness of a guy who is left on the lord’s table. The imperil song “the monster portion deceit, the monster of the negative” explained Turner, who said they decided to release the album today to coincide with the celebration of Halloween. The situations that inspired less “Monster” songs to many take away the appeal and even less desire to live, he said. what Many young people fight against a monster that takes them to where you do not want to, they even take their lives, “said Turner. The singer-songwriter said that he himself has his own” monster “, that of guilt since in 2016 his son Jacob, 23 years old, had a traffic accident in Harlingen (Texas), which caused serious brain damage. “For the last three years I have fought with pleasure monster to feel immoral,” carousaló on ease feeling, which is joined by the of “anxiety” and “loneliness” to see the state in which his son was. For his part, Sergio Tabarez, guitarist of the group that popularized songs like “Linda morenita” and “Como me acuerdo de ti”, told Efe that in the duplicity medium many have the “monster” of “envy.” “Why be envious? If I have something, I wish you the best, wish me the best. You have to be good with each other, “he said. The new work discográfig includes eight previously unreleased tracks by Siggno and versions of three hits signed by Juan Luis Guerra (” Hasta que me olvides “), Franco de Vita (” A medio vivir “) and Enrique “Fato” Guzmán (“Tears of my mother”).

“This album has been very pleasing,” he said. “We’ve been recording it for nearly the past year and a behalf. I cognize we hadn’t had an album in entirely a yearn age, but to me it’s well worth the wait. We gotta to take our tense recording this album.”

“Why be envious? If I have something, I wish you the best, wish me the best, you have to be good to one another,” he complained.

“We register the songs at dissimilar moments in our world, dissimilar emotions course into it, and therefore the sound is separate too,” Rosales added. “I believe that’s what occasion this album so real. It fetters it handwriting in every song.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: [FUll Free~~] ~Siggno : Monstruo~ Album Download [Leaked]
Your information: