(FUlL-Album) VHS Collection – Retrofuturism Album Download Torrent Zip Mp3

Home Forums College (FUlL-Album) VHS Collection – Retrofuturism Album Download Torrent Zip Mp3

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Blanch

(FUlL-Album) VHS Collection – Retrofuturism Album Download Torrent Zip Mp3

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1438757472-vhs-collection-retrofuturism-2018-142

Tracklist:
    1. One
    2. I Can’t Stand It
    3. Take My Money
    4. Sign
    5. Blame It on a Dream
    6. American Cynic
    7. The Otherside
    8. Animal
    9. What Does It Mean
    10. Break
    11. Feel It Boy
    12. Fade Out

(^)DOWNLOAD(^) VHS Collection Retrofuturism “2018” ZIP MP3 ALBUM DOWNLOAD HQ

The Man in Black must be grind out there somewhere. Bohnes is back and, once again, he’s irresistible us softly. We friendship us some him. “Coffins” is as longing as an emo singsong simulate on the back of a acceleration exchange. There’s an instillation of rustic in the soul of this track—with its cascading banjo and that firm beat, reminiscent of a cajón. The Reaper is helter-skelter to be court, WoW, and wone over by Bohnes (and when you hearken “Coffins” you’ll swoon too).

Brooke Ivey Johnson is a Brooklyn supported writer, playwright, and humane feminine. To read more of her toil attend her blog or chase her upbraider @BrookeIJohnson.

The Man in Black must be grind out there somewhere. Bohnes is back and, once again, he’s irresistible us softly. We friendship us some him. “Coffins” is as longing as an emo singsong simulate on the back of a acceleration exchange. There’s an instillation of rustic in the soul of this track—with its cascading banjo and that firm beat, reminiscent of a cajón. The Reaper is helter-skelter to be court, WoW, and wone over by Bohnes (and when you hearken “Coffins” you’ll swoon too).

Rafferty is kicking down passage with the searingly romantic yet stern “Nobody Loves You”. This newly tow is part great-belt, part indie-reel, and ruin near the megrims. When that guitar comes down on you—rolling over the top of matrix vocals—you’ll lack to l yourself a tall one over the rocks. And Rafferty’s vocals are the completed marksman of coffee & Kahlua to pursue on your sad and your madden; you might even close up calling him papi. The only question larboard is: How much do we defect a duo between Rafferty and Panic!? Bad—we deficiency it wicked.

In 2014 VHS formed, supported initially around house recordings which the stripe posted on Soundcloud. VHS gin performing a subsist regulate around NYC's fall orientate side cradle clubs, ultimately trick out several hed shows at the Mercury Lounge that year.

In 2014 VHS formed, supported initially around house recordings which the stripe posted on Soundcloud. VHS gin performing a subsist regulate around NYC's fall orientate side cradle clubs, ultimately trick out several hed shows at the Mercury Lounge that year.

Lyrically, the road strike on themes of isolation, love, escapism, and public skepticism. But that doesn’t really matter, along they’re songs made to be played during a makeover montage in a movie preference Sixteen Candles, not to be thought approximately. To VHS Collection’s credit, this album is a errand of horizontal when expect to in its integrity. The singer laments bewildered love and astray confidence, but also propound the hearkener a look into moments of happy abandonment, like in the verse “Animal Master” where the singer repeatedly proof, “I just can’t control myself/I’m an wild/All I recognize is I need you”. An album that spare into a stylistic choice as much as this one did, could carelessly befit a wash of synth and recurrent refrain, but Retrofuturism manages to offer the hearkener twelve conspicuous way that constitute a cohesive whole.

Lyrically, the road strike on themes of isolation, love, escapism, and public skepticism. But that doesn’t really matter, along they’re songs made to be played during a makeover montage in a movie preference Sixteen Candles, not to be thought approximately. To VHS Collection’s credit, this album is a errand of horizontal when expect to in its integrity. The singer laments bewildered love and astray confidence, but also propound the hearkener a look into moments of happy abandonment, like in the verse “Animal Master” where the singer repeatedly proof, “I just can’t control myself/I’m an wild/All I recognize is I need you”. An album that spare into a stylistic choice as much as this one did, could carelessly befit a wash of synth and recurrent refrain, but Retrofuturism manages to offer the hearkener twelve conspicuous way that constitute a cohesive whole.

Brooke Ivey Johnson is a Brooklyn supported writer, playwright, and humane feminine. To read more of her toil attend her blog or chase her upbraider @BrookeIJohnson.

The bunch’s members are lingering period approver, and were likely the baffle in your dorm hall you could always count on to have marijuana: Conor Cook, James Bohannon, and Nils Vanderlip. Their harmony mate you feeling like you’re conduct a watch cap and intentionally broken jeans, drunk on Coors Banquet in a dirty Bushwick barroom — even when you’re session in your Midtown cubicle in kitten follow. Apparently, that’s an imploring effect, as the unite has garnered over 50 million flow on Spotify since 2015, including three wake shaped on the US and Global Viral Charts, and have performed all over the country from Lollapalooza to Austin City Limits, imposition out hed shows from coast to glide. VHS Collection has liberate two EPs to place, and now, Popdust is offering an exclusive first look at VHS Collection’s first full album, Retrofuturism.

The bunch’s members are lingering period approver, and were likely the baffle in your dorm hall you could always count on to have marijuana: Conor Cook, James Bohannon, and Nils Vanderlip. Their harmony mate you feeling like you’re conduct a watch cap and intentionally broken jeans, drunk on Coors Banquet in a dirty Bushwick barroom — even when you’re session in your Midtown cubicle in kitten follow. Apparently, that’s an imploring effect, as the unite has garnered over 50 million flow on Spotify since 2015, including three wake shaped on the US and Global Viral Charts, and have performed all over the country from Lollapalooza to Austin City Limits, imposition out hed shows from coast to glide. VHS Collection has liberate two EPs to place, and now, Popdust is offering an exclusive first look at VHS Collection’s first full album, Retrofuturism.

Opening Retrofuturism is the wonderful, surreal and absolutely heavy “One,” which test like a call to artists likely Empire Of The Sun or M83. With a deceptive as overwhelm refrain, “One” is certain to bend first-era listeners suitable off the bat, and the songs that follow will keep them around for good. The subordinate track, “I Can’t Stand It” is a whole 180° from “One”. Not only is a contemptible darker and more obsess, but orally, it flagship an entirely different range from James Bohannon. In fact, it’s almost hard to imagine that “One” came before “I Can’t Stand It” but unusually, they proceed together very well. Then there’s “Take My Money,” driven by groovy bass work and a sleek, deceptive as infernal region refrain.

Opening Retrofuturism is the wonderful, surreal and absolutely heavy “One,” which test like a call to artists likely Empire Of The Sun or M83. With a deceptive as overwhelm refrain, “One” is certain to bend first-era listeners suitable off the bat, and the songs that follow will keep them around for good. The subordinate track, “I Can’t Stand It” is a whole 180° from “One”. Not only is a contemptible darker and more obsess, but orally, it flagship an entirely different range from James Bohannon. In fact, it’s almost hard to imagine that “One” came before “I Can’t Stand It” but unusually, they proceed together very well. Then there’s “Take My Money,” driven by groovy bass work and a sleek, deceptive as infernal region refrain.

Rafferty is kicking down passage with the searingly romantic yet stern “Nobody Loves You”. This newly tow is part great-belt, part indie-reel, and ruin near the megrims. When that guitar comes down on you—rolling over the top of matrix vocals—you’ll lack to l yourself a tall one over the rocks. And Rafferty’s vocals are the completed marksman of coffee & Kahlua to pursue on your sad and your madden; you might even close up calling him papi. The only question larboard is: How much do we defect a duo between Rafferty and Panic!? Bad—we deficiency it wicked.

Kris Wu – Antares While he might be unworn on your loosen radar, Kris Wu is no odd to notoriety; he’s a Chinese hit sensation. And now, Wu has broken away from pop immortalize to release a appearance solo cool-jump album featuring Rich the Kid, Travis Scott, and Jhené Aiko.

Obviously, there are a few standouts on Retrofuturism despite the performance that each verse has its own strengths. “Blame It On A Dream,” for occasion, is heartbreaking but still incredibly keen – a perfect balance of emotions. Meanwhile “American Cynic” and “Animal” are unlimited bangers. Then there’s “Fade Out,” the cinematic closer that’ll make you defect to obey to the album all over again.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (FUlL-Album) VHS Collection – Retrofuturism Album Download Torrent Zip Mp3
Your information: