(FUlL-Album) Tony Carreira – As Canções das Nossas Vidas Album Download Torrent Zip Mp3

Home Forums College (FUlL-Album) Tony Carreira – As Canções das Nossas Vidas Album Download Torrent Zip Mp3

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Doy

(FUlL-Album) Tony Carreira – As Canções das Nossas Vidas Album Download Torrent Zip Mp3

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1438232912-tony-carreira-as-cancoes-das-nossas-vidas-2018-144

Tracklist:
    1. Abertura de Concerto
    2. A Vida que Eu Escolhi
    3. Medley I
    4. O que Vai Ser de Mim
    5. Teu Amor Secreto
    6. Como Antes do Adeus
    7. A Saudade de Ti
    8. Tu e Eu (Pra Sempre)
    9. O Mesmo de Sempre
    10. Porque É Que Vens
    11. Tu Levaste a Minha Vida
    12. Sonhos de Menino
    13. Pensa Em Mim (Onde Estiveres)
    14. Medley II
    15. Já que Te Vais
    16. Sem Ti Eu Não Sei Viver
    17. Não Te Vás Sem Mim
    18. Medley III
    19. A Estrada e Eu
    20. Quem Era Eu Sem Ti
    21. Cosas del Amor
    22. Nunca Mais
    23. Nesse Dia

(Music !Online~) Tony Carreira “As Canções das Nossas Vidas” Download [Album] [Leak]

The return of the gallantry of the postage, on Card Reader Bertrand, will be made 18 days after the invoicing. Offer valid for an order with delivery in mainland Portugal.

As músicas originais do Tony Carreira, as letras das canções, vídeos Youtube, os espectáculos, CD's e álbuns do maior cantor Português. Concertos em Portugal e Estrangeiro.

As músicas originais do Tony Carreira, as letras das canções, vídeos Youtube, os espectáculos, CD's e álbuns do maior cantor Português. Concertos em Portugal e Estrangeiro.

TONY CARREIRA MÚSICAS The original songs of Tony Carreira, lyrics of the songs, Youtube videos, the shows, CDs and albums of the biggest Portuguese singer. Concerts in Portugal and abroad. TONY CAREER MUSIC All Albums Always More Mon Fado Always Nous Fiançailles Essential «previousinícioseguinte» 22Nov17 All Tony Carreira’s Studio Albums List of all albums recorded in the studio and edited on Tony’s CD Career from the beginning of his career to the days of today. 2017 – Always MaisSão 12 songs mostly in Portuguese, but there are also songs in French in Spanish and in Creole. 2017 – Le Coeur de femmesAlbum with only songs sung in French titled “Le coeur des femmes”, in Portuguese “The Heart of Women”. 2016 – Mon FadoAbum for your audience in France. 2014 – AlwaysLanestrous in December 2014 with 12 original songs. 2014 – In the fiances, France Portugal Several duets with their French friends in a genuine Franco-Portuguese edition launched in February 2014. 2012 – Essential Tony’s 25th year album Carreira local area networked in 2012 February 2014 with 29 songs, being 4 originals. 2010 – Same as always This is the singer’s 19th album of original songs, composed of 13 unpublished tracks, among them the first separate “Saudade de Ti” presentation. 2008 – The man I amIt is 14 songs with the ordinary “Because it comes out” and the duet “To sing” with Toto Cutugno. 2006 – The life that I choseIntegra 15 songs with prominence for song that gives name to the album and still the “Even That Be Lies”. 2004 – Vagabundo marijuana amorSão 15 songs with prominence for song that gives name to the album and still the “You Know Where I am”. 2002 – Passionita LolitaThere are 14 songs, 6 in French and 8 in Portuguese, with relief for “A dreaming about you”. 2001 – Cantor of DreamsContemplate 13 songs with relief for “Não Desisto De Ti” and “Already you go”. 1999 – Two Hearts Alone There are 13 songs, with a full 51 minutes of good music. 1998 – Dreamer, DreamerThere are 13 songs, highlighting the “Dreamer Dreamer”. 1997 – Lost HeartIncludes 13 songs with relief for the first “Lost Heart (you wanted it like this”) and “Dreams of boy”. 1996 – Goodbye until one dayThere are 12 songs being the domestic important “Goodbye until one day” and “My little hero”. 1995 – There are 12 songs, of which the headline is “Ai Destino, Ai Destino”. 1994 – Goodbye amigoIncludes 12 songs, one of them in French. This album is a tribute to the singer Dino Meira, and the highlights go to the tracks “Mother dear” and “Goodbye Friend”. 1993 – Portuguese soul and heart Composed gain 12 unpublished songs with highlight to the song that gives nomarchy to the work and to “Learning to live”. 1992 – Boca marotaÉ composed drain 12 unpublished songs with highlight to the song that gives nomarchy to the work and for “Jurei nunca girl te amar”. 1991 – I’m not going to stop loving you. I was Tony Carreira’s first album released in 1991 with 10 original songs (one of them in French). join the post comment bookmark «previousinicioseguinte» Songs maiden famous Do not go without me When I remember you To settle love you A saudade de ti Boy dreams Career Albums Tony Carreira 25 years 20 Years of Songs – Vol 2 Best of – 20 Years of Songs Atlantic Pavilion – 15 years Compilations Essential Best of 20 Years – Vol 2Rest Best of – 20 Years of Songs Songs for years 2017 2015 2014 2013 20122010 2008 2006 2004 20032002 2001 2000 1999 19981997 1996 1995 1994 19931992 1991 CD’s Live Tony Career – 25 years old I live in ColiseuI live in Pavilhão AtlânticoI’m live in Olympia Follow me Messages

Tony Carreira premieres “I Forgot to Forget” in the Renaissance Morning 23 Dec, 2016 – 10:15 Tony Carreira presents the unmixed of his new album of originals and duets, exclusively for the Renaissance. “I like to sing about difficult loves,” he confesses. This new song does not run away from this. Some 100 concerts are already planned for the 2017 tour, starting at the Multiusos de Guimarães. The singer, in an interview with Carla Rocha, says she feels very happy potful to become grandfather. “I’m really happy drain them, because I know that having a child is a fantastic thing.”

Tony Carreira premieres “I Forgot to Forget” in the Renaissance Morning 23 Dec, 2016 – 10:15 Tony Carreira presents the unmixed of his new album of originals and duets, exclusively for the Renaissance. “I like to sing about difficult loves,” he confesses. This new song does not run away from this. Some 100 concerts are already planned for the 2017 tour, starting at the Multiusos de Guimarães. The singer, in an interview with Carla Rocha, says she feels very happy potful to become grandfather. “I’m really happy drain them, because I know that having a child is a fantastic thing.”

Interview in TurkeyRateb just wants to hug his family, who lives in Lisbon. Ghossoun went from Saudi Arabia to Sireactivity initiated accident after seeing images of children killed by the system. Nurse Alaa rescued civilians in Syria until he was seriously injured. Turkey is home to 4 million refugees. Some still dream about Europe, which pays to stay where they are. They are treated as “guests,” but how long can anyone live in the home of others?

TONY CARREIRA MÚSICAS The original songs of Tony Carreira, lyrics of the songs, Youtube videos, the shows, CDs and albums of the biggest Portuguese singer. Concerts in Portugal and abroad. TONY CAREER MUSIC All Albums Always More Mon Fado Always Nous Fiançailles Essential «previousinícioseguinte» 22Nov17 All Tony Carreira’s Studio Albums List of all albums recorded in the studio and edited on Tony’s CD Career from the beginning of his career to the days of today. 2017 – Always MaisSão 12 songs mostly in Portuguese, but there are also songs in French in Spanish and in Creole. 2017 – Le Coeur de femmesAlbum with only songs sung in French titled “Le coeur des femmes”, in Portuguese “The Heart of Women”. 2016 – Mon FadoAbum for your audience in France. 2014 – AlwaysLanestrous in December 2014 with 12 original songs. 2014 – In the fiances, France Portugal Several duets with their French friends in a genuine Franco-Portuguese edition launched in February 2014. 2012 – Essential Tony’s 25th year album Carreira local area networked in 2012 February 2014 with 29 songs, being 4 originals. 2010 – Same as always This is the singer’s 19th album of original songs, composed of 13 unpublished tracks, among them the first separate “Saudade de Ti” presentation. 2008 – The man I amIt is 14 songs with the ordinary “Because it comes out” and the duet “To sing” with Toto Cutugno. 2006 – The life that I choseIntegra 15 songs with prominence for song that gives name to the album and still the “Even That Be Lies”. 2004 – Vagabundo marijuana amorSão 15 songs with prominence for song that gives name to the album and still the “You Know Where I am”. 2002 – Passionita LolitaThere are 14 songs, 6 in French and 8 in Portuguese, with relief for “A dreaming about you”. 2001 – Cantor of DreamsContemplate 13 songs with relief for “Não Desisto De Ti” and “Already you go”. 1999 – Two Hearts Alone There are 13 songs, with a full 51 minutes of good music. 1998 – Dreamer, DreamerThere are 13 songs, highlighting the “Dreamer Dreamer”. 1997 – Lost HeartIncludes 13 songs with relief for the first “Lost Heart (you wanted it like this”) and “Dreams of boy”. 1996 – Goodbye until one dayThere are 12 songs being the domestic important “Goodbye until one day” and “My little hero”. 1995 – There are 12 songs, of which the headline is “Ai Destino, Ai Destino”. 1994 – Goodbye amigoIncludes 12 songs, one of them in French. This album is a tribute to the singer Dino Meira, and the highlights go to the tracks “Mother dear” and “Goodbye Friend”. 1993 – Portuguese soul and heart Composed gain 12 unpublished songs with highlight to the song that gives nomarchy to the work and to “Learning to live”. 1992 – Boca marotaÉ composed drain 12 unpublished songs with highlight to the song that gives nomarchy to the work and for “Jurei nunca girl te amar”. 1991 – I’m not going to stop loving you. I was Tony Carreira’s first album released in 1991 with 10 original songs (one of them in French). join the post comment bookmark «previousinicioseguinte» Songs maiden famous Do not go without me When I remember you To settle love you A saudade de ti Boy dreams Career Albums Tony Carreira 25 years 20 Years of Songs – Vol 2 Best of – 20 Years of Songs Atlantic Pavilion – 15 years Compilations Essential Best of 20 Years – Vol 2Rest Best of – 20 Years of Songs Songs for years 2017 2015 2014 2013 20122010 2008 2006 2004 20032002 2001 2000 1999 19981997 1996 1995 1994 19931992 1991 CD’s Live Tony Career – 25 years old I live in ColiseuI live in Pavilhão AtlânticoI’m live in Olympia Follow me Messages

Rateb just wants to hug the family, who lives in Lisbon. Ghossoun went from Saudi Arabia to Sireactivity initiated accident after seeing images of children killed by the system. Nurse Alaa rescued civilians in the Síreactivity initiated accident until he was seriously injured. Turkey is home to 4 million refugees. Some still dream of Europe, which pays for them to be hatred. They are treated as “guests,” but how long does someone live in the home of others?

We can live in the age of many “powders,” but prudence has no useful substitutes. The most linear lesson is perhaps that all “caesarisms” are pernicious, corroding, and killing.

We can live in the age of many “powders,” but prudence has no useful substitutes. The most linear lesson is perhaps that all “caesarisms” are pernicious, corroding, and killing.

The return of the gallantry of the postage, on Card Reader Bertrand, will be made 18 days after the invoicing. Offer valid for an order with delivery in mainland Portugal.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (FUlL-Album) Tony Carreira – As Canções das Nossas Vidas Album Download Torrent Zip Mp3
Your information: