( Full album Leaked) Richard Durand – The Air We Breathe Download 2018

Home Forums College ( Full album Leaked) Richard Durand – The Air We Breathe Download 2018

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Reace

( Full album Leaked) Richard Durand – The Air We Breathe Download 2018

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1440012730-richard-durand-the-air-we-breathe-2018-142

Tracklist:
    1. Insolidus
    2. The Air I Breathe
    3. Land of Angels
    4. Kill the Fear
    5. The Sacred Vine
    6. Skies Above
    7. Aida
    8. Lotus
    9. Universal Minds
    10. Pandora
    11. Cosmic Dawn
    12. Vortex
    13. Toxic
    14. Savage
    15. Pelican Rouge
    16. Boogieman
    17. Enigma
    18. Lagun
    19. The Air I Breathe

[Leak] Richard Durand The Air We Breathe Album Download [All Mp3’s]

CleanElephant 1 point2 points3 points 2 days back* (0 spawn)Yaaaas. Gonna give this a expect ASAP. ​ Edit: Half the path have been discharge already, which degraded this is more a recopilatory than an album. It's ok tho, since I behave liking most of em. permalinkembedsavereportgive goldreplyinfando 1 point2 points3 points 2 days back (5 children)I'm curious as to how others observe about the sonorous vs conductive versions of The Air I Breath (with/without Christina Novelli). Personally cogitate the vocals cuttlefish pretty cheese and kinda perdition it. permalinkembedsavereportgive goldreplystrongbk 5 points6 points7 points 2 days past (0 girls)Most community here advanced the instrumental. If DJs terminate Durand himself play it live with the vocals then that turning will termination up gain more inferior permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldreplym1kec1av 2 points3 points4 instant 2 days ago (1 child)I inclination the vocals but dislike the lyrics in the weapon muddle, if that makes sense permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldreplyinfando 0 points1 point2 points 2 days ago (0 children)Yeah, quite that! permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldreplytino125 2 points3 points4 points 2 days ago (1 lass)I nothing the beat muddle, but I alike cheese so it is what it is permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldreplypeacenchemicals 1 point2 points3 characteristic 2 days ago (0 qualifier)I fondness the unite mix too. The inventive was numerous, but I kinda played it out so adding lyrics to it really brought out an additional layer of enjoyability for me. permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldreplyMix Comp Winner (Oct 17)Redrot 0 points1 point2 detail 2 days ago (0 girls)A group of singles. permalinkembedsavereportgive goldreply

Under the alias Richard Durand has recorded three studio albums, hit singles and many timeless remixes. He also has concerts in major clubs and top festivals such as Mysteryland, Trance Energy, Dance Valley and Pleasure Island.

Sign-up for our newsletter and get 10% buy on your next acquisition! Name Email I hereby give my comply and approve the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement of Black Hole Recordings B.V. to keep me informed via email, second-hand the tip occupy here, for the end of news, updates and marketing Note: If you wish to withdraw your consent and repress getting updates, you can always unsubscribe second-hand the unsubscribe meander at the bottom of every electronic mail we will pitch to you or contactor us via second@finenight.com. We value and esteem your secret. Privacy and Cookie Policy

Sign-up for our newsletter and get 10% buy on your next acquisition! Name Email I hereby give my comply and approve the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement of Black Hole Recordings B.V. to keep me informed via email, second-hand the tip occupy here, for the end of news, updates and marketing Note: If you wish to withdraw your consent and repress getting updates, you can always unsubscribe second-hand the unsubscribe meander at the bottom of every electronic mail we will pitch to you or contactor us via second@finenight.com. We value and esteem your secret. Privacy and Cookie Policy

Allow us to apprehend you up… It’s been six donkey’s since Richard Durand sent us his boldly tall-ide ‘Richard Durand Versus The World’ album. It’s reasonably to specimen that in the meantime his watch on many aspects of animation – both essential and business – have contrive. Over that determination he has round the hyleg a many + clock, DJing, producing travelling, experiencing and animation counteract. It’s also a timeframe within which he practiced failure (through the departing of his thirst-season friend & dispenser) and a intimately sizeable divide in his coma descant tastes. (The latter ready him to abandon the ‘In Search Of Sunrise’ mix order). Consequently Richard has been on album-suspension while the frequencies realigned and vigor loops resolved. He always knew that when he remit to the medium (after 2009’s ‘Always The Sun’, 2011s ‘Wide Awake’ and 2012’s ‘R.D.V.T.W.’), it had to be with a circle-drum stick. To that end Durand has spent much of the last 14 months developing a new track collection, strong in both amount (it features 19 productions) and sonic quality. It also bucks the authentic stretch of collab, collab, collab, its assemblage being remote more Richard’s own eminent take on the trance right. Where workroom partnerships occur, artistically they do so organically. They take place with likeminded operators (Marco V, Mark Sherry, Sied winnow Riel, by procession of instance) who share Richard’s sight of a tougher, more propulsive paddle tomorn. Similarly vowel cuts are distinguished in their thinness – Christina Novelli and Mike Schmidt (last auricular on Cosmic Gate’s ‘Nothing Can Touch You Now’) require appearances throughout its course. The album is a release whose essence is jump in the individuality of the hypnotic, marching and indeed flat-out fascinating engrave of travel. ‘The Air We Breathe’ is as much an evaporation as snuff for the Dutchman, and one with the unmistakable subtext of one harmonious era passing and the beginning of another. The album offer with ‘Insolidus’, which Richard co-manufacture with Geert Huinink. Through Durand’s remixing of Huinink’s (the legendary co-author of Tiësto’s beginning three albums) ‘The Sacred Vine’, Geert require a aid appearance but a few tracks later. Vocal number ‘Kill The Fear’ (sung by Mike Schmid) and the deeper face of ‘Land Of Angels’ further assist in ‘The Air We Breathe’s development. From there its physics suit markedly more gravity face, and the album gears up to the serious business of floor elevation. ‘Skies Above’, ‘Aida’, ‘Lotus’ and the Sied winnow Riel-coproduced ‘Universal Minds’ unitedly put it in volitation mode. With the midpoint-gorget ‘Pandora’ and the Mark Sherry co-bear ‘Cosmic Dawn’ comes another pivot step. It appropriate a harder, tougher, more lank outline, as (the tellingly titled) ‘Savage’, ‘Toxic’, ‘Vortex’, (abreast Marco V’) and the delightfully unsettling ‘Boogieman’ provide it an onrush of ‘4AM’-cape. At track 19, the album emerges gleam into the happiness, with Richard’s Beatport chart fine, most recent pure (abreast Christina Novelli), ‘The Air I Breathe’. An LP that faces up to the six-years-posterior object and surmounts each through pure audience force, Richard Durand’s fourth album ‘The Air We Breathe’ is available to course/buying here, from now. Tracklist: Richard Durand – The Air We Breathe Insolidus (with Geert Huinink) (Intro Mix) 02. The Air I Breathe 03. Land Of Angels 04. Kill The Fear (with Mike Schmid) 05. Geert Huinink – The Sacred Vine (Richard Durand Remix) 06. The Skies Above 07. Aida 08. Lotus 09. Universal Minds (with Sied winnow Riel) 10. Pandora 11. Cosmic Dawn (with Mark Sherry) 12. Vortex (with Marco V) 13. Toxic 14. Savage 15. Pelican Rouge 16. Boogieman 17. Enigma 18. Lagun 19. The Air I Breathe (with Christina Novelli)

Allow us to apprehend you up… It’s been six donkey’s since Richard Durand sent us his boldly tall-ide ‘Richard Durand Versus The World’ album. It’s reasonably to specimen that in the meantime his watch on many aspects of animation – both essential and business – have contrive. Over that determination he has round the hyleg a many + clock, DJing, producing travelling, experiencing and animation counteract. It’s also a timeframe within which he practiced failure (through the departing of his thirst-season friend & dispenser) and a intimately sizeable divide in his coma descant tastes. (The latter ready him to abandon the ‘In Search Of Sunrise’ mix order). Consequently Richard has been on album-suspension while the frequencies realigned and vigor loops resolved. He always knew that when he remit to the medium (after 2009’s ‘Always The Sun’, 2011s ‘Wide Awake’ and 2012’s ‘R.D.V.T.W.’), it had to be with a circle-drum stick. To that end Durand has spent much of the last 14 months developing a new track collection, strong in both amount (it features 19 productions) and sonic quality. It also bucks the authentic stretch of collab, collab, collab, its assemblage being remote more Richard’s own eminent take on the trance right. Where workroom partnerships occur, artistically they do so organically. They take place with likeminded operators (Marco V, Mark Sherry, Sied winnow Riel, by procession of instance) who share Richard’s sight of a tougher, more propulsive paddle tomorn. Similarly vowel cuts are distinguished in their thinness – Christina Novelli and Mike Schmidt (last auricular on Cosmic Gate’s ‘Nothing Can Touch You Now’) require appearances throughout its course. The album is a release whose essence is jump in the individuality of the hypnotic, marching and indeed flat-out fascinating engrave of travel. ‘The Air We Breathe’ is as much an evaporation as snuff for the Dutchman, and one with the unmistakable subtext of one harmonious era passing and the beginning of another. The album offer with ‘Insolidus’, which Richard co-manufacture with Geert Huinink. Through Durand’s remixing of Huinink’s (the legendary co-author of Tiësto’s beginning three albums) ‘The Sacred Vine’, Geert require a aid appearance but a few tracks later. Vocal number ‘Kill The Fear’ (sung by Mike Schmid) and the deeper face of ‘Land Of Angels’ further assist in ‘The Air We Breathe’s development. From there its physics suit markedly more gravity face, and the album gears up to the serious business of floor elevation. ‘Skies Above’, ‘Aida’, ‘Lotus’ and the Sied winnow Riel-coproduced ‘Universal Minds’ unitedly put it in volitation mode. With the midpoint-gorget ‘Pandora’ and the Mark Sherry co-bear ‘Cosmic Dawn’ comes another pivot step. It appropriate a harder, tougher, more lank outline, as (the tellingly titled) ‘Savage’, ‘Toxic’, ‘Vortex’, (abreast Marco V’) and the delightfully unsettling ‘Boogieman’ provide it an onrush of ‘4AM’-cape. At track 19, the album emerges gleam into the happiness, with Richard’s Beatport chart fine, most recent pure (abreast Christina Novelli), ‘The Air I Breathe’. An LP that faces up to the six-years-posterior object and surmounts each through pure audience force, Richard Durand’s fourth album ‘The Air We Breathe’ is available to course/buying here, from now. Tracklist: Richard Durand – The Air We Breathe Insolidus (with Geert Huinink) (Intro Mix) 02. The Air I Breathe 03. Land Of Angels 04. Kill The Fear (with Mike Schmid) 05. Geert Huinink – The Sacred Vine (Richard Durand Remix) 06. The Skies Above 07. Aida 08. Lotus 09. Universal Minds (with Sied winnow Riel) 10. Pandora 11. Cosmic Dawn (with Mark Sherry) 12. Vortex (with Marco V) 13. Toxic 14. Savage 15. Pelican Rouge 16. Boogieman 17. Enigma 18. Lagun 19. The Air I Breathe (with Christina Novelli)

CleanElephant 1 point2 points3 points 2 days back* (0 spawn)Yaaaas. Gonna give this a expect ASAP. ​ Edit: Half the path have been discharge already, which degraded this is more a recopilatory than an album. It's ok tho, since I behave liking most of em. permalinkembedsavereportgive goldreplyinfando 1 point2 points3 points 2 days back (5 children)I'm curious as to how others observe about the sonorous vs conductive versions of The Air I Breath (with/without Christina Novelli). Personally cogitate the vocals cuttlefish pretty cheese and kinda perdition it. permalinkembedsavereportgive goldreplystrongbk 5 points6 points7 points 2 days past (0 girls)Most community here advanced the instrumental. If DJs terminate Durand himself play it live with the vocals then that turning will termination up gain more inferior permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldreplym1kec1av 2 points3 points4 instant 2 days ago (1 child)I inclination the vocals but dislike the lyrics in the weapon muddle, if that makes sense permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldreplyinfando 0 points1 point2 points 2 days ago (0 children)Yeah, quite that! permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldreplytino125 2 points3 points4 points 2 days ago (1 lass)I nothing the beat muddle, but I alike cheese so it is what it is permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldreplypeacenchemicals 1 point2 points3 characteristic 2 days ago (0 qualifier)I fondness the unite mix too. The inventive was numerous, but I kinda played it out so adding lyrics to it really brought out an additional layer of enjoyability for me. permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldreplyMix Comp Winner (Oct 17)Redrot 0 points1 point2 detail 2 days ago (0 girls)A group of singles. permalinkembedsavereportgive goldreply

Under the alias Richard Durand has recorded three studio albums, hit singles and many timeless remixes. He also has concerts in major clubs and top festivals such as Mysteryland, Trance Energy, Dance Valley and Pleasure Island.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: ( Full album Leaked) Richard Durand – The Air We Breathe Download 2018
Your information: