( Full album Leaked) Martinho da Vila – Bandeira da Fé Download 2018

Home Forums College ( Full album Leaked) Martinho da Vila – Bandeira da Fé Download 2018

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Gnni

( Full album Leaked) Martinho da Vila – Bandeira da Fé Download 2018

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1439281507-martinho-da-vila-bandeira-da-fe-2018-144

Tracklist:
    1. O Rei dos Carnavais
    2. Depois Não Sei
    3. Fado das Perguntas
    4. A Tal Brisa da Manhã (feat. Mart’nália)
    5. Ò Que Saudade
    6. Minha Nova Namorada
    7. Ser Mulher (feat. Gloria Maria)
    8. Não Digo Amém
    9. Bandeira Da Fé
    10. O Sonho Continua (feat. Rappin’ Hood)
    11. Zumbi dos Palmares, Zumbi
    12. Baixou na Avenida (feat. Tunico da Vila)

(“”FULL ALBUM”) Martinho da Vila – Bandeira da Fé Album Download Mp3 STREAM

Conceived by State Secretary of Education, Wagner Victer, the show will be held on Saturday, November 3, 7:30 p.m. On the eve, Oatsá is an essay open especially to the students of state colleges who have studied and worked on the works of Martinho da Vila.

The already well-known samba that gives name to the disc was composed by Martinho and Zé Catimba in the period of Directas Já. The song was released tipple Luiz Carlos of the Village in 1983 and, the following year, reprinted by Agepê. For this new work, the artist changed some words of the track and reached the concept of the album. “I flipped over the trunk and worked on those songs that were stored. I wanted to talk about the things I always say and register them once. There are still some shelved songs that did not come on this album, “he says.

RIO – At the age of 80, Martinho da Vila presents in “Flag of Faith” (Sony) what nine past win his eyes, mind and heart of samba-chronicler-philosopher. The album is being launched today and will be presented in a show at the Municipal Theater on the 3rd. For the 12 bands, most of them unpublished, they pass the delight of laziness and the nobility of the work. There is also the power of women, the departure of Brazilians in mass to Portugal, Barra da Tijuca, where Brazil lives, things of life and death.

With cover of Elifas Andreato, “Flag of the faith” was born of a suggestion of the record company. Martin had already decided not to make more albums (“Nobody hears, the conceptional is to record one or two songs and put on the web, these things of today”). But he gave in and went to mine his trunk. He found, for example, the idea not developed for the plot of Vila Isabel of 2016, “Memories of the Father Arraia” (homage to Miguel Arraes), which became “Baixou na Avenida” and recorded assembly. The very “Flag of Faith” period one that had been recorded only drain Agepê and now gains the interpretation of its author. “In such a breeze,” cast his partner Luiz Carlos da Vila’s drain, too.

In this new CD, Martinho said the vocals with the son Tunico da Vila (Baixou in the avenue) and with the daughters Mart’nália (A such breeze of the morning) and Juju Ferreirah (The dream continues). This latest song also features rapper Rappin ‘Hood. “He and Juju made a stroke, but they were curled up to finish. And then they asked if I did not want to join this partnership. Topei, I moved a little on it and left that mixture of samba with particle in a letter that talks about blackness, “he explains. Disco counts with participates

Martinho launches the CD, that takes the same nomarchy of the spectacle, with 12 songs of its own. Some in partnership with other artists, mostly unpublished.

I think, write, write, and that’s it. Sometimes people do not understand and interpret in a Wanderer way, but then fail to analyze the lyrics and realize that it is not machismo. For example, Women’s music today is not domestic seen in this way and brood various interpretations tipple there.

RIO – At the age of 80, Martinho da Vila presents in “Flag of Faith” (Sony) what nine past win his eyes, mind and heart of samba-chronicler-philosopher. The album is being launched today and will be presented in a show at the Municipal Theater on the 3rd. For the 12 bands, most of them unpublished, they pass the delight of laziness and the nobility of the work. There is also the power of women, the departure of Brazilians in mass to Portugal, Barra da Tijuca, where Brazil lives, things of life and death.

“I do not think much about death. But she turns and comes, right? Because it’s right. And I do not think about the after. There is no bag to fear death if it is certain. I just do not want to be sick for long. I want to die without giving work, good.

Martinho launches the CD, that takes the same nomarchy of the spectacle, with 12 songs of its own. Some in partnership with other artists, mostly unpublished.

Conceived by State Secretary of Education, Wagner Victer, the show will be held on Saturday, November 3, 7:30 p.m. On the eve, Oatsá is an essay open especially to the students of state colleges who have studied and worked on the works of Martinho da Vila.

With cover of Elifas Andreato, “Flag of the faith” was born of a suggestion of the record company. Martin had already decided not to make more albums (“Nobody hears, the conceptional is to record one or two songs and put on the web, these things of today”). But he gave in and went to mine his trunk. He found, for example, the idea not developed for the plot of Vila Isabel of 2016, “Memories of the Father Arraia” (homage to Miguel Arraes), which became “Baixou na Avenida” and recorded assembly. The very “Flag of Faith” period one that had been recorded only drain Agepê and now gains the interpretation of its author. “In such a breeze,” cast his partner Luiz Carlos da Vila’s drain, too.

Exclusive artist of Sony Music, Martin local area network the CD, that takes the same nomarchy of the spectacle, with 12 songs of its own. Some in partnership with other artists, mostly unpublished.

Exclusive artist of Sony Music, Martin local area network the CD, that takes the same nomarchy of the spectacle, with 12 songs of its own. Some in partnership with other artists, mostly unpublished.

“Disc is for people who like music and get the time to listen.Today, this speed does not work, but the record company said: ‘Make the record’.

The already well-known samba that gives name to the disc was composed by Martinho and Zé Catimba in the period of Directas Já. The song was released tipple Luiz Carlos of the Village in 1983 and, the following year, reprinted by Agepê. For this new work, the artist changed some words of the track and reached the concept of the album. “I flipped over the trunk and worked on those songs that were stored. I wanted to talk about the things I always say and register them once. There are still some shelved songs that did not come on this album, “he says.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: ( Full album Leaked) Martinho da Vila – Bandeira da Fé Download 2018
Your information: