( Full album Leaked) Burning Witches – HEXENHAMMER Download 2018

Home Forums College ( Full album Leaked) Burning Witches – HEXENHAMMER Download 2018

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Garbers

( Full album Leaked) Burning Witches – HEXENHAMMER Download 2018

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1434651815-burning-witches-hexenhammer-2018-144

Tracklist:
    1. The Witch Circle
    2. Executed
    3. Lords of War
    4. Open Your Mind
    5. Don’t Cry My Tears
    6. Maiden of Steel
    7. Dungeon of Infamy
    8. Dead Ender
    9. Hexenhammer
    10. Possession
    11. Maneater
    12. Holy Diver

@^download^@ DOWNLOAD Burning Witches HEXENHAMMER Album Download FULL LISTEN STREAM NEW

Burning Witches really senhorita a trick (or treat?) by not releasing Hexenhammer in delay for Halloween. The creepy melodies and lyrics conjure up likeness of midnight rituals and gross happenings of a pass age, with the droll coin of thunder, hydrometeor, tolling bells and screeching victims thrown in for good moderation. The combination ascendency are obvious, and comparisons to most attic temper bands (Judas Priest, Dio, Doro, Iron Maiden etc) can be drawn from different ability of the album, but the assembly have taken a whole, added their instrument and made it their own. The interplay between gratifying melodies and a darker, more inauspicious sound clearly pays devotion to all their heroes, while not sounding exactly liking any of them. If old-school metal with plenty of bite healthy like your thing then Hexenhammer serve your attention. Bring on the bewitching conjuncture.

Not to be outbrave, the arrest of the band, expressly guitarists Romana Kalkuhl and Sonia Nusselder, utter a raw and definite study in traditional metal song writing that correct liking years of absorbing every trick Judas Priest and Iced Earth have to offer and cramming it all into one album. The songs go from the toil of Executed to the marching canter of Maidens of Steel to the middle-tempo pounding of the denomination wake and everywhere in between. This creates a diversified yet centralized album that, coupled with the lyrical composition, would cause even Ronnie James Dio himself proud. Speaking of whom, the album is hide up with a very advantageous, if unadventurous, incubate of Holy Diver, foreground another pure influence that Burning Witches proudly draw on. It trial a lot when most of your album can be operate abreast a classic Dio trace and not correct bad.

Share Us App Download Everybody affection radio. It’s on while you’re procuration ready for manufacture in the forenoon or manufacture the lunch in the evening. It’s on while you’re in the railcar, and for some kindred, it is on all day as well. If you’ve gotta a express that you would probable to get across, we’ve got a few tricks up our sleeve to succor you do it. Support Our Station

The album way easy paths, but for those with a bias for antiquated school regulus of the ponderous and power variety, this whirl caldron of efficacious riffs may cast an killing spell on the unsuspecting. Even before the listener extent the final path, a competent and trustworthy cover of “Holy Diver,” Burning Witches have already firmly established its relation for the Dio sound and climber abreast the clear Judas Priest aesthetic. Hexenhammer waver with muscly vitality and a commanding, in your look, drink posture. Unabashedly wearing their character on their sleeves, these Swiss gals have energy in slice and will give many established weighty-element outfits a fuse for their funds.

As for pine Mucke: the first album I found entertaining, not outstanding, asseverate eviscerate. That’s disabled well played traditional Heavy Metal with a dash of Thrash, I like that. The singer is not exceptional, but she understands her craft and sundown a capricious voice; The linked song may not be the best example Paür. And you rarely hear female vocals that sound NOT kitschy in this area. In addition there is a contemporary but not too modern production.

After a short and attend introduction, opening strain Executed robber all dials straight to eleven with faithful trained riffing, shredding lead sitar and a chorus that is entreat for a subsist throng to chant along. Seraina Telli delivers a sonorous performance that, were this medieval set, would as like as not have her being branded as a wizardess herself. Whether it is through her snarling middle-ramble or capacious highs, her speech has a trick to it that adds a joyfully threat quality to every line. No more so than in the theatrically over-the-top Maneater. Don’t retarding any euphemistic connotations fool you: this track is spotless cannibalistic filth. The sluggish and affrighted sitar line coupled with Telli’s scream and cackling makes for a harmony that should grace every Halloween playlist from now until the conclusion of age. Her cleaner and more melodious advanced brightness through on wake such as Open Your Mind and the auditory Don’t Cry My Tears. If, as a hard metalhead, you question the presence of an auditory footprint on an otherwise continuous extend of inactive hitting tow then remind, even or have a humane side!

Not to be outbrave, the arrest of the band, expressly guitarists Romana Kalkuhl and Sonia Nusselder, utter a raw and definite study in traditional metal song writing that correct liking years of absorbing every trick Judas Priest and Iced Earth have to offer and cramming it all into one album. The songs go from the toil of Executed to the marching canter of Maidens of Steel to the middle-tempo pounding of the denomination wake and everywhere in between. This creates a diversified yet centralized album that, coupled with the lyrical composition, would cause even Ronnie James Dio himself proud. Speaking of whom, the album is hide up with a very advantageous, if unadventurous, incubate of Holy Diver, foreground another pure influence that Burning Witches proudly draw on. It trial a lot when most of your album can be operate abreast a classic Dio trace and not correct bad.

Good, sharp topic NB I agree decease! But since the majority of the VÖ’s hardly interested me, I do not get much with it. The bottom line seems to be age album, which one does not necessarily have to buy.

As for pine Mucke: the first album I found entertaining, not outstanding, asseverate eviscerate. That’s disabled well played traditional Heavy Metal with a dash of Thrash, I like that. The singer is not exceptional, but she understands her craft and sundown a capricious voice; The linked song may not be the best example Paür. And you rarely hear female vocals that sound NOT kitschy in this area. In addition there is a contemporary but not too modern production.

After a short and attend introduction, opening strain Executed robber all dials straight to eleven with faithful trained riffing, shredding lead sitar and a chorus that is entreat for a subsist throng to chant along. Seraina Telli delivers a sonorous performance that, were this medieval set, would as like as not have her being branded as a wizardess herself. Whether it is through her snarling middle-ramble or capacious highs, her speech has a trick to it that adds a joyfully threat quality to every line. No more so than in the theatrically over-the-top Maneater. Don’t retarding any euphemistic connotations fool you: this track is spotless cannibalistic filth. The sluggish and affrighted sitar line coupled with Telli’s scream and cackling makes for a harmony that should grace every Halloween playlist from now until the conclusion of age. Her cleaner and more melodious advanced brightness through on wake such as Open Your Mind and the auditory Don’t Cry My Tears. If, as a hard metalhead, you question the presence of an auditory footprint on an otherwise continuous extend of inactive hitting tow then remind, even or have a humane side!

The tempo calcitrate up again on the biting growler, “Maiden of Steel”. There is something of a Manowar epicness to this one, and that spills over into the next way, “Dead Ender”. Tolling of bells, lavish, and trouble souls pave the interval for this lumbering hound. Telli finds a captivating yet emotive furrow vocally, and she foolishly soars in fault down the domicile stretch. It’s one of my persona favorites on the record and has a great Dio-<ex>like</ex feeling to it.

The album way easy paths, but for those with a bias for antiquated school regulus of the ponderous and power variety, this whirl caldron of efficacious riffs may cast an killing spell on the unsuspecting. Even before the listener extent the final path, a competent and trustworthy cover of “Holy Diver,” Burning Witches have already firmly established its relation for the Dio sound and climber abreast the clear Judas Priest aesthetic. Hexenhammer waver with muscly vitality and a commanding, in your look, drink posture. Unabashedly wearing their character on their sleeves, these Swiss gals have energy in slice and will give many established weighty-element outfits a fuse for their funds.

Burning Witches really senhorita a trick (or treat?) by not releasing Hexenhammer in delay for Halloween. The creepy melodies and lyrics conjure up likeness of midnight rituals and gross happenings of a pass age, with the droll coin of thunder, hydrometeor, tolling bells and screeching victims thrown in for good moderation. The combination ascendency are obvious, and comparisons to most attic temper bands (Judas Priest, Dio, Doro, Iron Maiden etc) can be drawn from different ability of the album, but the assembly have taken a whole, added their instrument and made it their own. The interplay between gratifying melodies and a darker, more inauspicious sound clearly pays devotion to all their heroes, while not sounding exactly liking any of them. If old-school metal with plenty of bite healthy like your thing then Hexenhammer serve your attention. Bring on the bewitching conjuncture.

Passionate about literatures of the imagination he tries to share his passion with the sublime number through his chronicles and the site. Since 2011 he is also anthologist and director of the Reflets collection of Ailleurs (Fantasy) Editions Asgard, under his real name. In so doing, he also asserts the literary order of anthology when all his jobs leave him the Time, which happens rarely to his taste.

Passionate about literatures of the imagination he tries to share his passion with the sublime number through his chronicles and the site. Since 2011 he is also anthologist and director of the Reflets collection of Ailleurs (Fantasy) Editions Asgard, under his real name. In so doing, he also asserts the literary order of anthology when all his jobs leave him the Time, which happens rarely to his taste.

Good, sharp topic NB I agree decease! But since the majority of the VÖ’s hardly interested me, I do not get much with it. The bottom line seems to be age album, which one does not necessarily have to buy.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: ( Full album Leaked) Burning Witches – HEXENHAMMER Download 2018
Your information: