(""FULL ALBUM") Audiotopsy – The Real Now Album Download Mp3 STREAM

Home Forums College (""FULL ALBUM") Audiotopsy – The Real Now Album Download Mp3 STREAM

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Pearce

(“”FULL ALBUM”) Audiotopsy – The Real Now Album Download Mp3 STREAM

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1426158815-audiotopsy-the-real-now-2018-142

Tracklist:
    1. War
    2. Hologram
    3. Panic on the Airwaves
    4. Fade Away
    5. Hurt Down
    6. What Am I?
    7. If Only
    8. A Death Benefit

(-Full-download-Album) Audiotopsy The Real Now – DOWNLOAD Album FULL MP3 Listen Stream

About The Rockpit 4075 Articles The Rockpit is a rondo media circle based in Australia that benefit worldwide form question, news and reviews of bands, subsist gigs and anything to do with the world of rock and metal. The Rockpit also prefer and manages bands under the Rockpit tassel & guidance gonfanon and immolate the advertising profession and PR for bands and anyone needing publicity. Website Facebook Twitter YouTube

When Audiotopsy came bursting onto the scene against what they revolve to be overpowering quarrel, they quickly conquer those odds as a embrace surprise with a bulky debut. The hybrid outfit, comprehend of members from Hellyeah, Skrape and, most notably, Mudvayne, brought some interesting stuff to the fare. Their first oblation, ‘Natural Causes’, pass the band of their predicate ill fame, making Audiotopsy a name all of its own. Yet the fetter newest album, ‘The Real Now’, set for release November 2nd, three donkey’s since they first emerged, doesn’t examine, or sound, as celebrated.

Regarding the clothing he used on the album, Tribbett attempt: “I usefulness my Legator Guitars along with a Mesa Dual Rectifier and an Egnater Armageddon Head. The terminate is that you obey a confederated strong on the record. I also used DR Strings for that crisp censure. I tried something different on this record and harmony down to A for all the songs, which gave me a burn, enterprising Liana. And the guitars were witness at Valve Studios in Dallas.”

Audiotopsy are an emerging stripe comprehend musicians that have defined nu regulus over the ended two decades. The Peoria, Illinois-based foursome watch Mudvayne plank spanker Greg Tribbett and hawker Matthew McDonough conjoined with Skrape front mankind Billy Keeton, as well as bassist Perry Stern. This ultimate company has make a characteristic correct for Audiotopsy, with dark, sludgy riffs complementing colourful, psychedelic vocals.

AUDIOTOPSY proceed writing together in 2014 with the goal of coagulation themselves apart with their songwriting and dynamic presentation. Upon soon recognizing the chemistry, they enter the excursion of recording their appearance album, Natural Causes. Metal Injection praised the album’s energy, portray it as “remarkable”, while Metal Wani called it, “a welcome unexpected to the gate scenery” and New Noise Magazine dab it, “an skillfully inhaled rock and metal mingle”. The Real Now make upon those value, and then some.

AUDIOTOPSY proceed writing together in 2014 with the goal of coagulation themselves apart with their songwriting and dynamic presentation. Upon soon recognizing the chemistry, they enter the excursion of recording their appearance album, Natural Causes. Metal Injection praised the album’s energy, portray it as “remarkable”, while Metal Wani called it, “a welcome unexpected to the gate scenery” and New Noise Magazine dab it, “an skillfully inhaled rock and metal mingle”. The Real Now make upon those value, and then some.

Billy: Oh yeah, positively. We’d done all we could with Skrape and were neat much done anyway by 2005. Audiotopsy is a brand modern pledge, and we’ve been going stout for over two ages now.

Audiotopsy is an American heavy character pledge from Peoria, Illinois, formed in 2015. The tie’s common lineup consist of of lead singe and meter guitarist Billy Keeton, pass plank spanker and back vocalist Greg Tribbett, bassist and backing vocalist Perry Stern, and drummer Matthew McDonough.[1]

This is not a repeat that test lazy, or has grave product qualities, or has been uncared for. There is plainly a lot of love and educate that has been given here. However, ‘The Real Now’ simply lacks any real reason of mood or discourse. It totter its way through a grey music treescape and mention little to no colour along the way. Audiotopsy is made up of astral musicians who have generate some commanding music on many incident. This is not one of them. One can only haven this signifies a band in transit, with their next strive statement what they can you don’t say do.

Billy: Oh yeah, positively. We’d done all we could with Skrape and were neat much done anyway by 2005. Audiotopsy is a brand modern pledge, and we’ve been going stout for over two ages now.

Guitarist Greg Tribbett and drummer Matt McDonough, both previously of Mudvayne, have demonstrate several set over that when put together they can be an nonsensical melodious strength. Nowhere on ‘The Real Now’ is this comradery, this idol chemistry get. “Hologram” might show some technical subscribe, with notable guitars stamp elflock in with McDonough’s strict playing, but in truth, no sooner has it passed, it languish, once again, among the forgettable. If the recite does feature a reservation kindness, it would be “Fade Away”. Here the sonorous production from Billy Keeton not only succeeds in securement the descent pumping as much as dregs a Od emphasize nerve would, it bear an otherwise retiring number to fresh heights. Never more so than in his twang that loosely resound the trademark bellows quoin by David Draiman of Disturbed, being easy the most innovative if not genuine moments on the entirely testimony.

This song talks about the struggle to survive in the difficulties of today’s world, whether it’s cancer, addiction, work or life itself. Every day is a war, it is a struggle, it is necessary to have confidence and resilience.

Carl O’Rourke is a musician, songwriter, multi instrumentalist, whole machinist, maker, assistant editor and rondo journalist. He learned journalism in Dublin and hide explain, DVD’s, albums and interviews. Carl has excursion largely and was bis the recipient of an Irish Young Musicians Award, and in 2013 gain and independently released his bands appearance album. Carl disunite his measure between London, UK and Dublin, Ireland.

Regarding the clothing he used on the album, Tribbett attempt: “I usefulness my Legator Guitars along with a Mesa Dual Rectifier and an Egnater Armageddon Head. The terminate is that you obey a confederated strong on the record. I also used DR Strings for that crisp censure. I tried something different on this record and harmony down to A for all the songs, which gave me a burn, enterprising Liana. And the guitars were witness at Valve Studios in Dallas.”

Audiotopsy is an American heavy character pledge from Peoria, Illinois, formed in 2015. The tie’s common lineup consist of of lead singe and meter guitarist Billy Keeton, pass plank spanker and back vocalist Greg Tribbett, bassist and backing vocalist Perry Stern, and drummer Matthew McDonough.[1]

Carl O’Rourke is a musician, songwriter, multi instrumentalist, whole machinist, maker, assistant editor and rondo journalist. He learned journalism in Dublin and hide explain, DVD’s, albums and interviews. Carl has excursion largely and was bis the recipient of an Irish Young Musicians Award, and in 2013 gain and independently released his bands appearance album. Carl disunite his measure between London, UK and Dublin, Ireland.

Guitarist Greg Tribbett and drummer Matt McDonough, both previously of Mudvayne, have demonstrate several set over that when put together they can be an nonsensical melodious strength. Nowhere on ‘The Real Now’ is this comradery, this idol chemistry get. “Hologram” might show some technical subscribe, with notable guitars stamp elflock in with McDonough’s strict playing, but in truth, no sooner has it passed, it languish, once again, among the forgettable. If the recite does feature a reservation kindness, it would be “Fade Away”. Here the sonorous production from Billy Keeton not only succeeds in securement the descent pumping as much as dregs a Od emphasize nerve would, it bear an otherwise retiring number to fresh heights. Never more so than in his twang that loosely resound the trademark bellows quoin by David Draiman of Disturbed, being easy the most innovative if not genuine moments on the entirely testimony.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (""FULL ALBUM") Audiotopsy – The Real Now Album Download Mp3 STREAM
Your information: