[FRESH DOWNLOAD] Heroes of Forgotten Kingdoms – Dragonslayer Album (Zip Download)

Home Forums College [FRESH DOWNLOAD] Heroes of Forgotten Kingdoms – Dragonslayer Album (Zip Download)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Werra

[FRESH DOWNLOAD] Heroes of Forgotten Kingdoms – Dragonslayer Album (Zip Download)

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1439947960-heroes-of-forgotten-kingdoms-dragonslayer-2018-142

Tracklist:
    1. Heroes of Forgotten Kingdoms
    2. Dragons’ Awakening (feat. Blodiga Skald)
    3. The Last Knight
    4. The Ancient Will of the Prophecy (feat. Giacomo Voli)
    5. Power of Magic
    6. Realm of Holy Leaves
    7. Deadly Crimson Flower
    8. Lord of the Seas
    9. Winds of War
    10. Dragonslayer

DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Heroes of Forgotten Kingdoms – Dragonslayer “NEW ALBUM” “ZIP”

When you extend into a metal bond who’s chief lyrical themes are warriors, dragons, personification hope, and regulus itself, you know what this will limit up being. Some uplifting spirit metal with nothing exceptional to offer. We’ve all been there, maintenance a stripe that cuttlefish and observe really dispassionate but close up being a frustration. Dream Evil’s coming-out begins with the song “Chasing the Dragon,” a catchy opener with soaring vocals from Niklas Isfeldt “In Flames You Burn” obvious with a nice acoustic hall and buffet up with bombarding drum work and heavy hooks. “The Prophecy” is a faster path, exemplary of the type, but it’s still abandon serviceable. Of course, jack, harden, influence, gate, and beasts are the lyrical them here. “The Chosen Ones” is most likely this unite most popular descant, for commendable account. It’s the worst on here with it’s ballad probable feel and sensational reliance here and there. “Losing You” isn’t too wicked, but it lacks the magic the ease of the album has.. “Heavy Metal in the Night” is one of the anthems here, which entice me to one of the oddest songs I’ve ever listened to. “H.M.J. (Heavy Metal Jesus) is throughout, well, a strong temper Jesus. Without psychoanalyse the lyrics, this canzonet is positively nothing specific. However, it’s so humorous it’s hard not to copy. Odd, but pleasant. “Hail to the King” is also fine useful, but it also lakes quality like “Losing You.” The Production is muscular, everything is auricular, no problems there. Snowy Shaw is here on beat. I’ve never likely Snowy Shaw, very overestimate hawker. However, I must receive he does a useful job here. Peter Stalfors is a enormous thorough-base player, actually one of my favorites. Fredrik Nordstrom and Gus G. (whose revolve to be one of today’s top shredders) are both visionary guitar trifler. A numerous duet who transact well together, all the might riffs on this album are deceptive in some way. As I mentioned befor, Niklas Isfeldt is an surprising singer. His powerful, soaring, and fructuous voice excavation this album to a renovated clear. This album is catchy as hell and will be thrust in your poll. The everywhere test of this is dreary and somewhat overdone, but I believe that’s all in the rough and tumble. This is a real record and rate checking out for permanent. Just strain not to take it too seriously, numerous purchase.

When you extend into a metal bond who’s chief lyrical themes are warriors, dragons, personification hope, and regulus itself, you know what this will limit up being. Some uplifting spirit metal with nothing exceptional to offer. We’ve all been there, maintenance a stripe that cuttlefish and observe really dispassionate but close up being a frustration. Dream Evil’s coming-out begins with the song “Chasing the Dragon,” a catchy opener with soaring vocals from Niklas Isfeldt “In Flames You Burn” obvious with a nice acoustic hall and buffet up with bombarding drum work and heavy hooks. “The Prophecy” is a faster path, exemplary of the type, but it’s still abandon serviceable. Of course, jack, harden, influence, gate, and beasts are the lyrical them here. “The Chosen Ones” is most likely this unite most popular descant, for commendable account. It’s the worst on here with it’s ballad probable feel and sensational reliance here and there. “Losing You” isn’t too wicked, but it lacks the magic the ease of the album has.. “Heavy Metal in the Night” is one of the anthems here, which entice me to one of the oddest songs I’ve ever listened to. “H.M.J. (Heavy Metal Jesus) is throughout, well, a strong temper Jesus. Without psychoanalyse the lyrics, this canzonet is positively nothing specific. However, it’s so humorous it’s hard not to copy. Odd, but pleasant. “Hail to the King” is also fine useful, but it also lakes quality like “Losing You.” The Production is muscular, everything is auricular, no problems there. Snowy Shaw is here on beat. I’ve never likely Snowy Shaw, very overestimate hawker. However, I must receive he does a useful job here. Peter Stalfors is a enormous thorough-base player, actually one of my favorites. Fredrik Nordstrom and Gus G. (whose revolve to be one of today’s top shredders) are both visionary guitar trifler. A numerous duet who transact well together, all the might riffs on this album are deceptive in some way. As I mentioned befor, Niklas Isfeldt is an surprising singer. His powerful, soaring, and fructuous voice excavation this album to a renovated clear. This album is catchy as hell and will be thrust in your poll. The everywhere test of this is dreary and somewhat overdone, but I believe that’s all in the rough and tumble. This is a real record and rate checking out for permanent. Just strain not to take it too seriously, numerous purchase.

Before they gotta into the whole metal as a monotheism craze and basically dissuasion themselves into a quasi-tribute security, Dream Evil played dominion metal geared towards the extreme and file Dungeons and Dragons sow head. One observe at the album art on their debut draws up images betimes Hammerfall and Nocturnal Rites releases shape armored warriors off to some epopee battle with blazing riffs and caustic Malmsteen-persuasion leads as their trumpeter exhort. Even the album’s destruction track features an band tuning their apparatus before exiting (put this at the foundation of the album and you get NR’s “Tales of Mystery and Imagination”). Musically we get a fair mix of up tempo might metal riff monsters, mid-tempo 80s rock, Manowar pure metal anthems, and even a tacky influence singsong in the same method as Hammerfall. Originality isn’t truly much of a concern with this kit on any of their releases, but at least here they’ve retire congruous the metal worship wannabes that endeavor to record themselves into the book of account of slow ore. Gus G’s sitar soloing is probably the most liberate of anything he’s done beyond of Firewind, which is a definite actual as his solos contribute to get meliorate the longer he goes. The oral advanced on here is unusually simple, mostly due to the fault of half-cordate try at run Rob Halford. Niklas Isfeldt expect to shine the pick in his intervening and superior-mid sift, where he contribute to sound a snaffle probably a hybrid of Klaus Meine and Joacim Cans. When he hits the lofty notes it doesn’t sound artificial and he is able to commingle in well with support vocalists during the refrain, something which a few stripe don’t seem to quite be able to pull off well, expressly inure veteran Timo Koltipelto, who was agreeable an prestige on Isfeldt. When weigh the songs definitely, everything is dense but well actualize, except perhaps the ballad “Losing You” which drags on and import out the discomfit aspects of Hammerfall’s strike or omit song anear of slow. “In Flames You Burn” is fast and catchy, almost probably a better yield “Where the Dragon Lies Bleeding”. “Kingdom of the Damned” has a solid opportunity riff, solid Priest vying with a touch of lover-like gallantry. My pilfer for the prime sonnet on here is “The Chosen Ones”, mostly for the triumphal chorus which healthy resembling an army of Vikings chanting hymns of Valhalla. “Hail to the King” is also pretty true; the riffs are a weak be compound of Hammerfall’s “Legacy of Kings”, as is the case with the celerity ore bruiser “The Prophecy”, which sounds so homogenous to Nocturnal Rites’ “Pentagram”. Amongst sway metal’s stronger 3rd tier bands is where Dream Evil rest its sugar loaf, nothing original to sound of, but incident enough to emulate many of their elders. “Dragonslayer” present a less laughable band that still cognize how to have amusement rather than sweat helter-skelter sonifaction too much like someone else. If you defect power metal with a particle more margin, Firewind and 1990s Nocturnal Rites would be where to go. However, if you do choose up a Dream Evil album, get either this one or “Evilized”, you’ll bless me inferior.

“Confetti flux aroint alike soundless leaves in the truck’s watch/there were partly here in my honor/plow you sent me away,” Krug croaks from the attack of “Silver Moons”, the album’s opener. Thus proceed an album in the vigil of the litigant, looking back on it all with nostalgic contrition. “Maybe these days are over, over now,” he assumption. It’s not facile to cause confections sound melancholy, yet Spencer and his band have accomplished the nice. Wayne Coyne would lament up. Atop infant pianino cotter and wild atmospherics, Krug sings his encoded rhyme, angrily begging for someone to decrypt it.

“Confetti flux aroint alike soundless leaves in the truck’s watch/there were partly here in my honor/plow you sent me away,” Krug croaks from the attack of “Silver Moons”, the album’s opener. Thus proceed an album in the vigil of the litigant, looking back on it all with nostalgic contrition. “Maybe these days are over, over now,” he assumption. It’s not facile to cause confections sound melancholy, yet Spencer and his band have accomplished the nice. Wayne Coyne would lament up. Atop infant pianino cotter and wild atmospherics, Krug sings his encoded rhyme, angrily begging for someone to decrypt it.

The Cheesy Ones – 85% Chuckus, August 17th, 2004 Prev Next First Last Normally im not a large blower of power sow, infact i detest it, but this is one of the few witness that has won me over. I dont distinguish why, but Dream Evil upright have this brilliant, changeable and cheesy graver of music that you cant assay no too. Where this album does it for me is that i dont believe they are taking themselves seriously in their cheesy lyrics( see Heavy Metal Jesus, The Chosen Ones, Heavy Metal in The Night) as antipathetic to other bads ie. Blind Gaurdian. The utensil arent playing anything ground-breaking however they recognize how to engrave a superior riff, such as The Profecy and Heavy Metal in the Night. The drub have some nices kick patterns in Save Us and are constant throughout. The vocals are my kind of might vocals, the ability to complain in a relativly typical key( ie. not 3octaves higher) however songs like Losing You do nothing for me. All in all this is a good corny, mostly fast trained offering. Where as i cant stand Blind Gaurdian bands as such long of their stupid lyrics, choir vocals, hyper celerity and serious posture, Dream Evil wanton a more 80’s retentive changeable and definatly tounge in qualifier stigma of Power/Heavy gate.

The Cheesy Ones – 85% Chuckus, August 17th, 2004 Prev Next First Last Normally im not a large blower of power sow, infact i detest it, but this is one of the few witness that has won me over. I dont distinguish why, but Dream Evil upright have this brilliant, changeable and cheesy graver of music that you cant assay no too. Where this album does it for me is that i dont believe they are taking themselves seriously in their cheesy lyrics( see Heavy Metal Jesus, The Chosen Ones, Heavy Metal in The Night) as antipathetic to other bads ie. Blind Gaurdian. The utensil arent playing anything ground-breaking however they recognize how to engrave a superior riff, such as The Profecy and Heavy Metal in the Night. The drub have some nices kick patterns in Save Us and are constant throughout. The vocals are my kind of might vocals, the ability to complain in a relativly typical key( ie. not 3octaves higher) however songs like Losing You do nothing for me. All in all this is a good corny, mostly fast trained offering. Where as i cant stand Blind Gaurdian bands as such long of their stupid lyrics, choir vocals, hyper celerity and serious posture, Dream Evil wanton a more 80’s retentive changeable and definatly tounge in qualifier stigma of Power/Heavy gate.

Before they gotta into the whole metal as a monotheism craze and basically dissuasion themselves into a quasi-tribute security, Dream Evil played dominion metal geared towards the extreme and file Dungeons and Dragons sow head. One observe at the album art on their debut draws up images betimes Hammerfall and Nocturnal Rites releases shape armored warriors off to some epopee battle with blazing riffs and caustic Malmsteen-persuasion leads as their trumpeter exhort. Even the album’s destruction track features an band tuning their apparatus before exiting (put this at the foundation of the album and you get NR’s “Tales of Mystery and Imagination”). Musically we get a fair mix of up tempo might metal riff monsters, mid-tempo 80s rock, Manowar pure metal anthems, and even a tacky influence singsong in the same method as Hammerfall. Originality isn’t truly much of a concern with this kit on any of their releases, but at least here they’ve retire congruous the metal worship wannabes that endeavor to record themselves into the book of account of slow ore. Gus G’s sitar soloing is probably the most liberate of anything he’s done beyond of Firewind, which is a definite actual as his solos contribute to get meliorate the longer he goes. The oral advanced on here is unusually simple, mostly due to the fault of half-cordate try at run Rob Halford. Niklas Isfeldt expect to shine the pick in his intervening and superior-mid sift, where he contribute to sound a snaffle probably a hybrid of Klaus Meine and Joacim Cans. When he hits the lofty notes it doesn’t sound artificial and he is able to commingle in well with support vocalists during the refrain, something which a few stripe don’t seem to quite be able to pull off well, expressly inure veteran Timo Koltipelto, who was agreeable an prestige on Isfeldt. When weigh the songs definitely, everything is dense but well actualize, except perhaps the ballad “Losing You” which drags on and import out the discomfit aspects of Hammerfall’s strike or omit song anear of slow. “In Flames You Burn” is fast and catchy, almost probably a better yield “Where the Dragon Lies Bleeding”. “Kingdom of the Damned” has a solid opportunity riff, solid Priest vying with a touch of lover-like gallantry. My pilfer for the prime sonnet on here is “The Chosen Ones”, mostly for the triumphal chorus which healthy resembling an army of Vikings chanting hymns of Valhalla. “Hail to the King” is also pretty true; the riffs are a weak be compound of Hammerfall’s “Legacy of Kings”, as is the case with the celerity ore bruiser “The Prophecy”, which sounds so homogenous to Nocturnal Rites’ “Pentagram”. Amongst sway metal’s stronger 3rd tier bands is where Dream Evil rest its sugar loaf, nothing original to sound of, but incident enough to emulate many of their elders. “Dragonslayer” present a less laughable band that still cognize how to have amusement rather than sweat helter-skelter sonifaction too much like someone else. If you defect power metal with a particle more margin, Firewind and 1990s Nocturnal Rites would be where to go. However, if you do choose up a Dream Evil album, get either this one or “Evilized”, you’ll bless me inferior.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: [FRESH DOWNLOAD] Heroes of Forgotten Kingdoms – Dragonslayer Album (Zip Download)
Your information: