(FREE) EXO DON’T MESS UP MY TEMPO – The 5th Album .rar Download

Home Forums College (FREE) EXO DON’T MESS UP MY TEMPO – The 5th Album .rar Download

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Harald

(FREE) EXO DON’T MESS UP MY TEMPO – The 5th Album .rar Download

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1440782229-exo-don-t-mess-up-my-tempo-the-5-2018-143

Tracklist:
    1. Tempo
    2. Sign
    3. Ooh La La La
    4. Gravity
    5. With You
    6. 24/7
    7. Bad Dream
    8. Damage
    9. Smile On My Face
    10. Oasis
    11. Tempo

[Leak~Mp3] EXO DON’T MESS UP MY TEMPO – The 5th Album Album Download

EXO had achieved 1 million album sales for 4 consecutive albums from their 1st to their 4th album, earning them the denomination of “Quadruple Million Seller”. With their 5th album already surpassing 1 million album sales in in front of-orders alone, they will soon be given the title “Quintuple Million Seller”.

We are not responsible for any returned bale(s) due to faulty address, absense at the tense of the distribution, and other object that caused by customers. We will re-bestow the package(s) and the customer will be charged full price of Shipping & Handling for re-impel the parcel(s) . Customer may cancel the method(s) due to recompense package(s) but the tonnage & manipulation fill would be still continue of full cost.

Got a stage? If you’ve got a story, video or pictures get in concern with the Metro.co.uk Entertainment swarm by emailing us celebtips@el.co.uk, trade 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff buttons – we’d fondness to examine from you.

If you would like to share this product with your friends, simply enter their last names, first names, e-mails and your companion phone.They will be able to come directly to the page you have selected.

If you would like to share this product with your friends, simply enter their last names, first names, e-mails and your companion phone.They will be able to come directly to the page you have selected.

We are not responsible for any returned bale(s) due to faulty address, absense at the tense of the distribution, and other object that caused by customers. We will re-bestow the package(s) and the customer will be charged full price of Shipping & Handling for re-impel the parcel(s) . Customer may cancel the method(s) due to recompense package(s) but the tonnage & manipulation fill would be still continue of full cost.

EXO had achieved 1 million album sales for 4 consecutive albums from their 1st to their 4th album, earning them the denomination of “Quadruple Million Seller”. With their 5th album already surpassing 1 million album sales in in front of-orders alone, they will soon be given the title “Quintuple Million Seller”.

Incredible Quality and Handling I was timorous that my messenger would get smashed or rumple coming all the interval from California, but it came in perfect station, and it came much faster than I was stay. The courier itself is beautiful, but what can we await anything less from Park Jinyoung? I’m definitely going to be ordering more merch from Music Plaza.

Got a stage? If you’ve got a story, video or pictures get in concern with the Metro.co.uk Entertainment swarm by emailing us celebtips@el.co.uk, trade 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff buttons – we’d fondness to examine from you.

Release Data : NOV- 2nd – 2018 If you acquisition two or more copies in the same order, we will get you different versions so that you do not have duplicate ones. If you chap three lease, you will contain all three versions. Please choose Unfolded Poster (SA) straddle if you are from Middle and South America and Middle East Countries

If you would like to share this product with your friends, simply enter their last names, first names, e-mails and your accompanying communication.They will be able to come straightforward on the buttons you have selected. Name (s) and / or prename (s) of your friends * E-tribute of your friends *

If you would like to share this product with your friends, simply enter their last names, first names, e-mails and your accompanying communication.They will be able to come straightforward on the buttons you have selected. Name (s) and / or prename (s) of your friends * E-tribute of your friends *

Release Data : NOV- 2nd – 2018 If you acquisition two or more copies in the same order, we will get you different versions so that you do not have duplicate ones. If you chap three lease, you will contain all three versions. Please choose Unfolded Poster (SA) straddle if you are from Middle and South America and Middle East Countries

If you’ve gotta a basement, video or delineate get in touch with the Metro.co.uk Entertainment team by emailing us celebtips@metro.co.uk, trade 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff ichoglan – we’d affection to hear from you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (FREE) EXO DON’T MESS UP MY TEMPO – The 5th Album .rar Download
Your information: