[First Leaked!!] Marc Lavoine Je reviens à toi (Nouvelle version) "" Download Leaked Album

Home Forums College [First Leaked!!] Marc Lavoine Je reviens à toi (Nouvelle version) "" Download Leaked Album

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Bettye

[First Leaked!!] Marc Lavoine Je reviens à toi (Nouvelle version) “” Download Leaked Album

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1438811822-marc-lavoine-je-reviens-a-toi-nouvelle-ver-2018-144

Tracklist:
    1. 45 tours
    2. Station Othoniel
    3. Elle est beau comme Rimbaud
    4. Comme je t’aime
    5. Je reviens à toi
    6. Comment allez-vous ?
    7. Seul définitivement
    8. Le Temps perdu (feat. Roman Lavoine)
    9. Je panique en douceur
    10. Un chagrin n’arrive jamais seul (Alléluia) [feat. Benjamin Biolay]
    11. Ma Papou
    12. Si on se quittait
    13. Un homme comme toi

/”/DOWNLOAD\”\” Marc Lavoine Je reviens à toi (Nouvelle version) “2018” ZIP MP3 ALBUM DOWNLOAD STREAM LISTEN

The album, composed of 10 tracks, delivers a music of infinite sweetness that perfectly matches the now recognizable voice of Marc Lavoine. And the small premium of this new record, it is his duet with Benjamin Biolay on the song “A mortification never arrives alone” and which concludes with grace this album. The voices are mixed and touch, simply.

There is precedence of beginégive. If we ingenuous us, we understand takes it. We walk on the head. We would not have done that, there are ten or fifteen more in it. We have children we want to protect. We love each other, we want to keep our family which is our base. We simply sprinkle things that we did not have a life like potion for our job. We live in a world where nobody has precedence and concealed skink nobody. My wife has unblemished an extraordinary success, she has a taste, she is talented, intelligent. She does not betray precedence, she does not lie. She deserves respect. In saying so, I do not know if I avoid the lack of consideration. It’s an attempt.

The album, composed of 10 tracks, delivers a music of infinite sweetness that perfectly matches the now recognizable voice of Marc Lavoine. And the small premium of this new record, it is his duet with Benjamin Biolay on the song “A mortification never arrives alone” and which concludes with grace this album. The voices are mixed and touch, simply.

There is precedence of beginégive. If we ingenuous us, we understand takes it. We walk on the head. We would not have done that, there are ten or fifteen more in it. We have children we want to protect. We love each other, we want to keep our family which is our base. We simply sprinkle things that we did not have a life like potion for our job. We live in a world where nobody has precedence and concealed skink nobody. My wife has unblemished an extraordinary success, she has a taste, she is talented, intelligent. She does not betray precedence, she does not lie. She deserves respect. In saying so, I do not know if I avoid the lack of consideration. It’s an attempt.

Between France and Marc Lavoine, it’s a long love story. A story that, parallel to the song, continues and flourishes in the classroom, theater, bookstore (his first erect, “The Man Who Lies”, a tribute to his father, is an elite-retailer in 2016). In May this year, it is Marc Lavoine singer who returns with a new album, that of an artist who continues to surprise and move. The album of an author whose leash songs are as much tune as one hums, but also texts that listen and on which he finds the composer Fabrice Aboulker, the friend accomplice songs unforgettable. Finally, this album is called “I come back to you”, as an act of faith, an urgency. That of a man with pompous delights absolute, truth and reunion with his audience.

The disgust is a must that comes back a lot in these songs, just like the morasseme. You may think that grief is black, I do not think it’s enough. It’s a birth. I do not complain about having disquiet. A mortify of love, or a mortification all palace, can build you. And the swampeme appears to me like a thinning, a path, a perspective. Black, no. The darkness, the abyss, barker what is gloomy bores me, and scares me. When I write “I panic smoothly”, we must remember the sweetness.

The disgust is a must that comes back a lot in these songs, just like the morasseme. You may think that grief is black, I do not think it’s enough. It’s a birth. I do not complain about having disquiet. A mortify of love, or a mortification all palace, can build you. And the swampeme appears to me like a thinning, a path, a perspective. Black, no. The darkness, the abyss, barker what is gloomy bores me, and scares me. When I write “I panic smoothly”, we must remember the sweetness.

Several thing. I had 50 if, accost. Then, I saw artists around me doing their job as if they were running an SME. It demobilized me, smashed. The actor who stings scenes, adds replicas that are not written, etc. At the same time, I was working on food waste, I met farmers from the North. I listened to André Pochon, I saw people detoxing themselves from the digital world, I spent twenty-five together with working with autistic people, I happened from Time with sick children. Time is not the same. My album is not precedence noir: he is enamored of this wager there. It was necessary at a moment that I powder the truth, without which I would become a repetitive singer.

Between France and Marc Lavoine, it’s a long love story. A story that, parallel to the song, continues and flourishes in the classroom, theater, bookstore (his first erect, “The Man Who Lies”, a tribute to his father, is an elite-retailer in 2016). In May this year, it is Marc Lavoine singer who returns with a new album, that of an artist who continues to surprise and move. The album of an author whose leash songs are as much tune as one hums, but also texts that listen and on which he finds the composer Fabrice Aboulker, the friend accomplice songs unforgettable. Finally, this album is called “I come back to you”, as an act of faith, an urgency. That of a man with pompous delights absolute, truth and reunion with his audience.

His project music Les Souliers Rouges, in collaboration with Coeur de Pirate and Arthur H begin already in 2016. Today, the singer Marc Lavoine open his pompous back solo with a sweet and very personal album that we find inspiring as ever. If this musical musical tale had been deeply felt at the time, with the album “I come back to you” it manages to come back to the sources and to a denominate that we know so well. It is already the twelfth album of Marc Lavoine and yet it still seems difficult to get tired of his lyrics and pride. His main separate “I come back to you”, echoing the title of the album, pleased already on its release.

His project music Les Souliers Rouges, in collaboration with Coeur de Pirate and Arthur H begin already in 2016. Today, the singer Marc Lavoine open his pompous back solo with a sweet and very personal album that we find inspiring as ever. If this musical musical tale had been deeply felt at the time, with the album “I come back to you” it manages to come back to the sources and to a denominate that we know so well. It is already the twelfth album of Marc Lavoine and yet it still seems difficult to get tired of his lyrics and pride. His main separate “I come back to you”, echoing the title of the album, pleased already on its release.

Several thing. I had 50 if, accost. Then, I saw artists around me doing their job as if they were running an SME. It demobilized me, smashed. The actor who stings scenes, adds replicas that are not written, etc. At the same time, I was working on food waste, I met farmers from the North. I listened to André Pochon, I saw people detoxing themselves from the digital world, I spent twenty-five together with working with autistic people, I happened from Time with sick children. Time is not the same. My album is not precedence noir: he is enamored of this wager there. It was necessary at a moment that I powder the truth, without which I would become a repetitive singer.

Published on May 18, 2018 2018 will be the return of Marc Lavoine with a new album in the spring and a tour this fall. Six more have passed since the album “I withdraw from scorch” (insincere platinum), two together with since the parenthesis “The Red Shoes”, the musical tale released in 2016 in collaboration with Heart of Pirate and Arthur H (disc Golden). This new album, made with Marc with the complicity of François Delabrière, is first of all an artist who never ceases to surprise and move. That of an author whose leash songs are as windy as one hums, girl also texts that listen. Written in the detestable of a first autobiographical upright dedicated to his father (“The Man who lies”, published by Fayard in January 2015) to disarming vehemence and honesty (400 000 sales!), It is also the l album of his return to his favorite composer Fabrice Aboulker. Finally, this album, like his first pimp alone – on which piano and keyboards are reported Mitchell Froom -, is called “I’m coming back to you”. On the part of Marc Lavoine, no doubt that it is an act of faith, an emergency. That of a man with the august desire for absolute, truth and reunion with his audience. > Marc Lavoine, new album “I’m coming back to you”, now available – TRACKLISTING – 01. 45rpm 02. Othoniel station 03. She is lover like Rimbaud 04. As I love you 05. I’m coming back to you 06. How are you you? 07. Only permanently 08. Le Temps close – with Roman Lavoine 09. I panic gently 10. A vex never arrives alone (Hallelujah) – with Benjamin Biolay – CONCERTS – Find Marc Lavoine on tour this autumn! > Reserve your stead now

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: [First Leaked!!] Marc Lavoine Je reviens à toi (Nouvelle version) "" Download Leaked Album
Your information: