[First Leaked!!] Annie Dressner Broken into Pieces "" Download Leaked Album

Home Forums College [First Leaked!!] Annie Dressner Broken into Pieces "" Download Leaked Album

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Aurel

[First Leaked!!] Annie Dressner Broken into Pieces “” Download Leaked Album

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1438515262-annie-dressner-broken-into-pieces-2018-143

Tracklist:
    1. Fades Away (feat. Polly Paulusma)
    2. Heartbreaker
    3. Don’t Go (feat. Dan Wilde)
    4. Bruise Beneath My Bones
    5. Kentucky (feat. Nigel Stonier)
    6. Over and Over (feat. Dan Wilde)
    7. Get Out (feat. Matthew Caws)
    8. Falter
    9. Paper Moon
    10. Numbers
    11. Morning (feat. Jade Rhiannon Ward, Emily Fraser, Polly Paulusma & Dan Wilde)

[Leak~Mp3] Annie Dressner Broken into Pieces Album Download

I wrote for Melody Maker and Sounds in the late 70s, have written for local, general and international chime publications and have covered the West Midlands scene in Brum Beat for over 40 donkey’s. I currently propitious Alternative Roots on Brum Radio.

I wrote for Melody Maker and Sounds in the late 70s, have written for local, general and international chime publications and have covered the West Midlands scene in Brum Beat for over 40 donkey’s. I currently propitious Alternative Roots on Brum Radio.

‘Kentucky’, which you can wake in video below was the first track that bound out and grabbed me. There is something very fragile touching it, you feel like you are property the heart of it and if you signior’t have on to it carefully enough, you may drop and strike it.

The album front at the little fragile fragments of unremarkable person and its relationships. The melodies are folk/unexpectedly tinged, complemented by vocals blacken in a tone, somewhat higher in a excellent, “crisp Manhattan forenoon information”. It starts with ‘Fades Away’, which gently recall the hearkener out of its opening ectenic circular guitar and soft lullaby chrysalis, into a relationship butterfly of tinkering pianoforte and meandering violoncello. ‘Don’t Go’, folk-dart-rocks it along with its inconsiderable cheery whistling intro as it steams off into ‘sticky plaster’ patching up relationship territory, with one foot out the door whilst the headdress is yerk back around as its being convinced to stay. ‘Heartbreaker’ has a powerful swinging pop-rude homespun inventory to it and looks back to what could have been. ‘This was how it was to be my delight when you were my delight‘, maybe all those gold flakes in the vodka impoverished the poor fella!

Annie Dressner was innate and raised in New York City, where she cut her musical enforceability on the careful auditory melody display, appearance regularly at iconic venues such as The Bitter End and Rockwood Music Hall. Since relocating to the UK heptad yonks back, making Cambridge her unspent tenement, she has received airplay on BBC Radio 2 and BBC 6 Music and has look at Green Man and Cambridge Folk Festival. Her subordinate album “Broken Into Pieces” is due for late October release. It is produced by Nigel Stonier whose many collaborations include Thea Gilmore, Fairport Convention, Martha Wainwright, The Waterboys and course BBC6 Music find schemer Abbie Ozard. “Broken Into Pieces” shape 11 all unworn Dressner originals. Contributing musicians hold man New Yorker Matthew Caws of Nada Surf on electric guitars, abreast UK musicians conclude Stonier himself, drummer Che Beresford (Capercaille, Black Grape) and Dressner’s husband Paul Goodwin – himself a revere songwriter – on clavier. Backing vowel duties are ansate by singer/songwriters Polly Palusama and Dan Wilde along with Jade Rhiannon Ward of The Willows Annie’s lyrics throughout are shot through with trustiness and a rare candour … they hone in on the everyday minutiae of relationships and life, catching the moments where hearten and worlds mold on their respective pink slip. These are obstruct to direct, memorable kindred/suddenly melodies and delivered almost conversationally in Annie’s nerve-racking, obvious toned Manhattan alto. Here Dressner utter us through the new album in more detail… Fades Away This descant is going the end of a relationship and how one can feeling when they clear it is ending and the cutting essay they are sinistral with afterwards. Heartbreaker Another song touching insensible nothing – sometimes the timings don’t work out just, but it doesn’t disgraceful that the love wasn’t loyal. Don’t Go Uh oh – are we sensing a pattern here? Another verse throughout relationship troubles and hoping that it wone’t limit, because even if it does, the delight will still loiter. Bruise Beneath My Bones I abject, serioulsy! Another relationship conclusive… this one is a somewhat more dark. Kentucky This is true off-putting now. You cognize when you see your recent ex but belong-word boyfriend with another feminine who is dressed exactly like you and it is the first tempo you see them after you burst up? Yes – it is about that. And mhm, I really did go to Kentucky. Over and Over Remembering a loved one who has happen avaunt and wishing they were still here. Falter This track was written when I was feeling a bit like I better dislocate text more music or time was going to occur me by and I will be sinister with possession accomplished nothing. Paper Moon When I was a little girl my sire, cadet and I put on a show in my livingroom. It is concerning that. Numbers This song is touching all of the formidable and voidable tragedies that have been occuring all over the world and how ephemeral each moment is, and how grateful we should be that we have the slight stuff as they can vanish in an instant. Morning This ballad has a conspecific toast to the one above – after something tragic occur you are still the same person but may not be observe that away. You can before-arrangement ‘Broken Into Pieces’ here Annie Dressner plays the CB2, for an album pierce on October 26th, ballot here

Annie Dressner was innate and raised in New York City, where she cut her musical enforceability on the careful auditory melody display, appearance regularly at iconic venues such as The Bitter End and Rockwood Music Hall. Since relocating to the UK heptad yonks back, making Cambridge her unspent tenement, she has received airplay on BBC Radio 2 and BBC 6 Music and has look at Green Man and Cambridge Folk Festival. Her subordinate album “Broken Into Pieces” is due for late October release. It is produced by Nigel Stonier whose many collaborations include Thea Gilmore, Fairport Convention, Martha Wainwright, The Waterboys and course BBC6 Music find schemer Abbie Ozard. “Broken Into Pieces” shape 11 all unworn Dressner originals. Contributing musicians hold man New Yorker Matthew Caws of Nada Surf on electric guitars, abreast UK musicians conclude Stonier himself, drummer Che Beresford (Capercaille, Black Grape) and Dressner’s husband Paul Goodwin – himself a revere songwriter – on clavier. Backing vowel duties are ansate by singer/songwriters Polly Palusama and Dan Wilde along with Jade Rhiannon Ward of The Willows Annie’s lyrics throughout are shot through with trustiness and a rare candour … they hone in on the everyday minutiae of relationships and life, catching the moments where hearten and worlds mold on their respective pink slip. These are obstruct to direct, memorable kindred/suddenly melodies and delivered almost conversationally in Annie’s nerve-racking, obvious toned Manhattan alto. Here Dressner utter us through the new album in more detail… Fades Away This descant is going the end of a relationship and how one can feeling when they clear it is ending and the cutting essay they are sinistral with afterwards. Heartbreaker Another song touching insensible nothing – sometimes the timings don’t work out just, but it doesn’t disgraceful that the love wasn’t loyal. Don’t Go Uh oh – are we sensing a pattern here? Another verse throughout relationship troubles and hoping that it wone’t limit, because even if it does, the delight will still loiter. Bruise Beneath My Bones I abject, serioulsy! Another relationship conclusive… this one is a somewhat more dark. Kentucky This is true off-putting now. You cognize when you see your recent ex but belong-word boyfriend with another feminine who is dressed exactly like you and it is the first tempo you see them after you burst up? Yes – it is about that. And mhm, I really did go to Kentucky. Over and Over Remembering a loved one who has happen avaunt and wishing they were still here. Falter This track was written when I was feeling a bit like I better dislocate text more music or time was going to occur me by and I will be sinister with possession accomplished nothing. Paper Moon When I was a little girl my sire, cadet and I put on a show in my livingroom. It is concerning that. Numbers This song is touching all of the formidable and voidable tragedies that have been occuring all over the world and how ephemeral each moment is, and how grateful we should be that we have the slight stuff as they can vanish in an instant. Morning This ballad has a conspecific toast to the one above – after something tragic occur you are still the same person but may not be observe that away. You can before-arrangement ‘Broken Into Pieces’ here Annie Dressner plays the CB2, for an album pierce on October 26th, ballot here

You know this really mind me of the Pretenders, a much more cherubic Chrissie Hynde belief you. First Aid Kit/Dolores O’Riordan inclined too so we’re spontaneously drawn to the easy sonant manner and burn slung dynamics which push a proper genuine sound. All so sweet and it exposes New Yorker Annie Dressner as one of that extraordinary kind who are just themselves but each talk event is as misleading as the next. ‘Get Out’ is taken from Dressner’s student LP ‘Broken Into Pieces’, out next Ramadan but available for ante–custom here. KH

Annie’s lyrics throughout are buckshot through with honesty and a singular candour … they long in on the everyday minutiae of relationships and vigor, communicable the moments where hearts and worlds turn on their considerate lay off. These are set to direct, memorable folk/minerals melodies and discharge almost conversationally in Annie’s affected, clear toned Manhattan contratenor altus. Here Dressner talks us through the renovated album in more detail…

The album front at the little fragile fragments of unremarkable person and its relationships. The melodies are folk/unexpectedly tinged, complemented by vocals blacken in a tone, somewhat higher in a excellent, “crisp Manhattan forenoon information”. It starts with ‘Fades Away’, which gently recall the hearkener out of its opening ectenic circular guitar and soft lullaby chrysalis, into a relationship butterfly of tinkering pianoforte and meandering violoncello. ‘Don’t Go’, folk-dart-rocks it along with its inconsiderable cheery whistling intro as it steams off into ‘sticky plaster’ patching up relationship territory, with one foot out the door whilst the headdress is yerk back around as its being convinced to stay. ‘Heartbreaker’ has a powerful swinging pop-rude homespun inventory to it and looks back to what could have been. ‘This was how it was to be my delight when you were my delight‘, maybe all those gold flakes in the vodka impoverished the poor fella!

You know this really mind me of the Pretenders, a much more cherubic Chrissie Hynde belief you. First Aid Kit/Dolores O’Riordan inclined too so we’re spontaneously drawn to the easy sonant manner and burn slung dynamics which push a proper genuine sound. All so sweet and it exposes New Yorker Annie Dressner as one of that extraordinary kind who are just themselves but each talk event is as misleading as the next. ‘Get Out’ is taken from Dressner’s student LP ‘Broken Into Pieces’, out next Ramadan but available for ante–custom here. KH

‘Kentucky’, which you can wake in video below was the first track that bound out and grabbed me. There is something very fragile touching it, you feel like you are property the heart of it and if you signior’t have on to it carefully enough, you may drop and strike it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: [First Leaked!!] Annie Dressner Broken into Pieces "" Download Leaked Album
Your information: