(FB2) The Night I Danced with Rommel by Elisabeth Marrion

Home Forums College (FB2) The Night I Danced with Rommel by Elisabeth Marrion

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anthony Fulks

The Night I Danced with Rommel
    by Elisabeth Marrion

📕 The Night I Danced with Rommel • Read More 📕

• ISBN: 9781291281125 (1291281126)
    • Author: Elisabeth Marrion
    • Release date: June 14, 2013
    • Genres: war, holocaust, germany
    • First published: January 29, 2013
    • Publisher: LuLu
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 204 pages

About The Book

‘May I have this dance, Hilde?’ asked Field Marshal

Rommel, opening the Grande Ball held in his honour.

Did this dance save the life of Hilde’s Polish friends?

Hilde had come a long way since her dream of becoming a singer was shattered when her father made arrangements for her to work as a housekeeper in Berlin at the tender age of fourteen.

Until then, although poor, Hilde led a happy and protected life with her family on their small-holding in East Prussia.

Hilde’s life is thrown into turmoil in Berlin during the late 1920’s, early 1930’s. Having Polish friends meant it was becoming increasingly unsafe for her to stay there and she finds a new life in the Harz Mountains. This taking her still further away from her home and her beloved younger sister, Erika.

In Goslar, Hilde meets her husband, Karl, a young officer in the German Army.

When he joins the 7th Panzer Brigade led by General Erwin Rommel at the beginning of WW II, Hilde is left to bring up their children in war-torn Germany.

After Rommel’s promotion to Field Marshal, Karl follows him to Africa, later Italy and ultimately Karl is posted to the Russian front. Hilde’s story is based on facts and is told by her youngest daughter, Elisabeth

MOBI book The Night I Danced with Rommel Elisabeth Marrion. FB2 ebook The Night I Danced with Rommel download for reader on Powells. TXT The Night I Danced with Rommel buy cheap on Mac on Kobo. PDF book The Night I Danced with Rommel by Elisabeth Marrion read.

Paperback ebook The Night I Danced with Rommel buy on Booktopia. Hardback The Night I Danced with Rommel Elisabeth Marrion read online iOS. Online book The Night I Danced with Rommel on Barnes & Noble. FictionBook ebook The Night I Danced with Rommel by Elisabeth Marrion download on Kindle.

MP3 The Night I Danced with Rommel by Elisabeth Marrion buy cheap for PocketBook. Hardcover The Night I Danced with Rommel on Book Depository. EPUB ebook The Night I Danced with Rommel download. PDF book The Night I Danced with Rommel Elisabeth Marrion read online iPad on IndieBound.

#154598 Reply
    juliasguidetoallergies

The Holy Longing: The Search for a Christian Spirituality by Ronald Rolheiser ~ 9780385494182

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: (FB2) The Night I Danced with Rommel by Elisabeth Marrion
Your information: