(FB2) Invite Me In (Salon Games) – 9780425262870

Home Forums College (FB2) Invite Me In (Salon Games) – 9780425262870

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Karen Zahia

Invite Me In
    (Salon Games, #1)
    by Stephanie Julian

🔍 Invite Me In – Read More 🔍

• Language: english
    • Genres: romance, erotica, contemporary, bdsm, menage, adult, amazon
    • Series: Salon Games, #1
    • Release date: December 31, 2012
    • Author: Stephanie Julian
    • Format: paperback, 320 pages
    • Publisher: Berkley
    • ISBN: 9780425262870 (0425262871)

About The Book

Some invitations don’t need to be sent… only accepted.

Antiques dealer Annabelle Elder’s life is nowhere near as passionate as the erotic art she collects. A cheating ex-boyfriend and her business have seen to that. So when she attends a New Year’s Eve party at Haven Hotel, she sees a chance to blow off some steam. But she never expected to meet anyone like Jared — or to experience such passion in his arms…

Handsome, rich, and charming as hell, Jared Golden brought his Midas touch to Haven Hotel — and created an anything-goes pleasure palace on one floor to cater to his special friends and their very special desires. After falling in lust with Annabelle at first sight, seducing her was easier than he expected. What he didn’t expect was to be seduced in turn…

But unrestrained passion in the bedroom is not the only spark between Annabelle and Jared. Their mutual attraction is confounded by their separate pasts. Caught in an ever-growing web of painful secrets and sensual fantasy, will they be able to face the truth about themselves and trust in true love?

EPUB Invite Me In for iPhone on Kobo. Paperback book Invite Me In by Stephanie Julian read online. TXT ebook Invite Me In Stephanie Julian download iOS.

MP3 book Invite Me In buy cheap on Powells. PDF Invite Me In Stephanie Julian read on iPad on Booktopia. FictionBook ebook Invite Me In buy.

Hardback book Invite Me In. FB2 Invite Me In by Stephanie Julian download for Kindle on Barnes & Noble. Hardcover ebook Invite Me In buy.

#155828 Reply
    juliasguidetoallergies

Prince Valiant, Vol. 2: 1939-1940 • Hal Foster • 9781606993484

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: (FB2) Invite Me In (Salon Games) – 9780425262870
Your information: