• Genres: romance, contemporary, fiction
    • Characters: Eden, James Christian
    • Format: paperback, 244 pages
    • Author: J.M. Warwick, Jennifer Laurens
    • ISBN: 9781933963907 (1933963905)
    • Language: english
    • Release date: October 1, 2008

About The Book

He’s my teacher. I shouldn’t be alone with him. But I can’t help that he’s irresistible.

I let the door silently close at my back. He stared at me, and a taut quiet stretched between us.

“I like hearing you play,” I said, moving toward him.

He turned, in sync with my slow approach. He looked up at me but didn’t say anything. I rested my clammy hand on the cold, slick body of the baby grand. “May I?”

The muscles in his throat shifted, then he swallowed. “Eden.”

My knees weakened, like a soft tickling kiss had just been blown against the backs of them. “Is it okay?” I asked.

His gaze held mine like two hands joined. He understood what I was really asking.

“Let me stay,” I said. “Please.”

“You’re going to get me in trouble,” he said.

TXT book A Season of Eden. Paperback ebook A Season of Eden by J.M. Warwick buy iPhone on Walmart. MP3 A Season of Eden J.M. Warwick download for PocketBook.

Online ebook A Season of Eden read online on Bookshop. EPUB A Season of Eden J.M. Warwick on Books-a-Million. Hardcover book A Season of Eden download on iOS.

FB2 ebook A Season of Eden by J.M. Warwick buy cheap. FictionBook book A Season of Eden read for reader on Barnes & Noble. PDF A Season of Eden J.M. Warwick buy cheap.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (FB2) A Season of Eden by J.M. Warwick
Your information: