- This topic is empty.
December 19, 2020 at 9:28 am #154015Erin ConnorGuest
(Dyamonde Daniel, #2)
by Nikki Grimes, R. Gregory Christie
❗ Rich · READ MORE ❗
- First published: October 1, 2009
- ISBN: 9780399251764 (0399251766)
- Release date: October 29, 2009
- Series: Dyamonde Daniel, #2
- Format: hardcover, 112 pages
- Genres: fiction, childrens, school, juvenile, poetry, cultural
- Awards: Bluestem Book Award Nominee (2015)
- Author: Nikki Grimes, R. Gregory Christie
- Publisher: G.P. Putnam’s Sons Books for Young Readers
- Language: english
About The Book
Dyamonde Daniel is excited about the local library?s poetry contest, and so is her friend Free. The prize is one hundred dollars?just think what they could buy with that much money! But when they find out that Damaris, one of their classmates, has been living in a homeless shelter, their ideas about what it means to be rich or poor start to change. And when they get to know Damaris, they realize the one who could use the prize money the most also happens to be the best poet in class. In this fantastic follow-up to Make Way for Dyamonde Daniel, Nikki Grimes tackles big issues like homelessness in a sensitive, kid-friendly way. Dymonde?s can-do attitude and lively spirit will endear her to readers.
TXT ebook Rich read online. EPUB book Rich by Nikki Grimes buy reader on IndieBound. FB2 Rich Nikki Grimes for PocketBook. PDF ebook Rich download on Walmart.
MOBI Rich by Nikki Grimes download. Hardcover book Rich read on Android on Book Depository. FictionBook book Rich buy cheap. MP3 ebook Rich Nikki Grimes for iOS on Amazon.February 8, 2021 at 12:33 am #155984juliasguidetoallergiesGuest
Fabricating Jesus: How Modern Scholars Distort the Gospels ~ Craig A. Evans ~ 9780830833184