(ePUB) Penny Maybe — 9781534639669

Home Forums College (ePUB) Penny Maybe — 9781534639669

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Emma Achrijoli

Penny Maybe
    by Kathleen Martin

Penny Maybe | Click Here

• Format: paperback, 180 pages
    • Genres: fiction
    • Publisher: R. McDuffie Publishing
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9781534639669 (1534639667)
    • Author: Kathleen Martin
    • Release date: June 12, 2016

About The Book

“It’s a name I chose because I am never really sure of anything or anyone, especially myself.”

So says Penny Maybe, a vulnerable but gutsy teenager who has spent most of her life in and out of foster care.

As the story opens, Penny is on the threshold of what promises to be yet another tragedy. She’s been placed in a foster home with a warring couple and she’s fallen in love with a young man who is certain to reject her. Undeterred, Penny salvages her spirit by focusing on an impossible challenge: swimming Lake Ontario.

In this accomplished and highly original novel, readers will find themselves cheering on Penny as she struggles to meet both the challenges of the Lake and of life itself.

“And no matter how much older the Lake is than me, it was sixteen years old at one time; and no matter how big the Lake is, it might not be big enough to hold all that is in me that I don’t want anyone.”

TXT ebook Penny Maybe on PC. MP3 Penny Maybe Kathleen Martin read online on Walmart. Online book Penny Maybe buy on Kobo. Hardcover book Penny Maybe by Kathleen Martin download Kindle. FictionBook ebook Penny Maybe by Kathleen Martin buy cheap on Bookshop.

PDF Penny Maybe download for reader. Hardback book Penny Maybe PocketBook on Book Depository. Paperback ebook Penny Maybe Kathleen Martin read. MOBI Penny Maybe Kathleen Martin read online on Audible. EPUB book Penny Maybe download for iOS.

FB2 Penny Maybe buy on Android on Dymocks. Paperback ebook Penny Maybe by Kathleen Martin. MP3 ebook Penny Maybe by Kathleen Martin. Online Penny Maybe buy cheap on iPad on Powells. MOBI book Penny Maybe Kathleen Martin download Mac.

#152278 Reply
    juliasguidetoallergies

What the Giants Were Saying – David Rix – 9780955526862

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: (ePUB) Penny Maybe — 9781534639669
Your information: