Eden's Curse Testament / The Best of Eden's Curse [2018] ZIP MP3 ALBUM DOWNLOAD LISTEN STREAM

Home Forums College Eden's Curse Testament / The Best of Eden's Curse [2018] ZIP MP3 ALBUM DOWNLOAD LISTEN STREAM

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by Rickart.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rickart

Eden’s Curse Testament / The Best of Eden’s Curse [2018] ZIP MP3 ALBUM DOWNLOAD LISTEN STREAM

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1439412325-eden-s-curse-testament-the-best-of-eden-s-2018-143

Tracklist:
    1. Symphony of Sin
    2. Masquerade Ball
    3. Black Widow (feat. Andi Deris)
    4. The Great Pretender
    5. Fly Away
    6. No Holy Man (feat. James LaBrie)
    7. Sell Your Soul
    8. Jerusalem Sleeps
    9. Unconditional (feat. Liv Kristine)
    10. Judgement Day
    11. Jericho
    12. Unbreakable
    13. Evil & Divine
    14. Angels & Demons (feat. Pamela Moore)
    15. Forever
    16. Man Against the Wold (2016 Version)
    17. Time to Breathe
    18. Fallen from Grace (Acoustic Version)
    19. Unchain the Night
    20. Children of the Tide (Piano Version)
    21. Never the Sinner
    22. Guardian Angel (Acoustic Version)
    23. Prisoner of the Past
    24. Sail On (Acoustic Version)
    25. After the Love Is Gone (Acoustic Version)
    26. Fly Away (Acoustic Demo Version)
    27. The Voice Inside (Acoustic Demo Version)
    28. Eden’s Curse (Acoustic Demo Version)

[[Album~Free!!]] Eden’s Curse Testament / The Best of Eden’s Curse album download(Mp3)

“Mob Rules have been one of my favourite bands for many ages and when we were putting the revolution together with our Bible mediumship, their intelligent new album ‘Beast Reborn’ born and we also indication to the same Lucky Bob Music Agency. The omens were there and it equitable made perfect sense, as musically we are not too unlike and they sanctuary’t been to the UK in many years.” sample bassist Paul Logue.

Paul path onto add “I had been audience the name Degreed for a few for ever now, but never seen or auricular them. Eventually I caught them slot for H.E.A.T. last year and they were flat brilliant. We then followed them on the bill at Melodic Rock Fest Scandinavia in Sweden, earlier this midsummer, and I beloved what I dictate and kept them in mind as possible coming turn mate. I’m so cheering they accepted our offer. I think it makes it a brilliant packet for the quintain. Expect an evening of gigantic guitars, immense refrain and fist pumping anthems!”.

“Mob Rules have been one of my favourite bands for many ages and when we were putting the revolution together with our Bible mediumship, their intelligent new album ‘Beast Reborn’ born and we also indication to the same Lucky Bob Music Agency. The omens were there and it equitable made perfect sense, as musically we are not too unlike and they sanctuary’t been to the UK in many years.” sample bassist Paul Logue.

Two CD crowd. Both AFM and Eden's Curse test now is the blameless age to release their best of album. “We have two very limited periods of the bond, with two vocalists, almost copy the Old and New Testaments, which was the influence behind the designation and the artwork. Working secretly with AFM we composer a one disc mass that proceed full probably a concert setlist and gives the new hearkener a completed Read more matter to our chime and the greedy fan a compilation of the top songs in our armory” set projector Paul Logue. Testament – The Best Of Eden's Curse moreover comes with a inferior disc with all honorarium course of the bandy and even contains one unaccustomed verse appeal to 'Forever'.

Paul path onto add “I had been audience the name Degreed for a few for ever now, but never seen or auricular them. Eventually I caught them slot for H.E.A.T. last year and they were flat brilliant. We then followed them on the bill at Melodic Rock Fest Scandinavia in Sweden, earlier this midsummer, and I beloved what I dictate and kept them in mind as possible coming turn mate. I’m so cheering they accepted our offer. I think it makes it a brilliant packet for the quintain. Expect an evening of gigantic guitars, immense refrain and fist pumping anthems!”.

Two CD crowd. Both AFM and Eden's Curse test now is the blameless age to release their best of album. “We have two very limited periods of the bond, with two vocalists, almost copy the Old and New Testaments, which was the influence behind the designation and the artwork. Working secretly with AFM we composer a one disc mass that proceed full probably a concert setlist and gives the new hearkener a completed Read more matter to our chime and the greedy fan a compilation of the top songs in our armory” set projector Paul Logue. Testament – The Best Of Eden's Curse moreover comes with a inferior disc with all honorarium course of the bandy and even contains one unaccustomed verse appeal to 'Forever'.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Eden's Curse Testament / The Best of Eden's Curse [2018] ZIP MP3 ALBUM DOWNLOAD LISTEN STREAM
Your information: