DOWNLOAD""LEAK!" Nolwenn Leroy Folk "2018" ALBUM DOWNLOAD ZIP-Torrent/MP3 LISTEN STREAM

Home Forums College DOWNLOAD""LEAK!" Nolwenn Leroy Folk "2018" ALBUM DOWNLOAD ZIP-Torrent/MP3 LISTEN STREAM

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by Bjorn.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Bjorn

DOWNLOAD””LEAK!” Nolwenn Leroy Folk “2018” ALBUM DOWNLOAD ZIP-Torrent/MP3 LISTEN STREAM

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1438285597-nolwenn-leroy-folk-2018-144

Tracklist:
    1. Je ne peux plus dire je t’aime
    2. So Far Away From L.A
    3. Diabolo menthe
    4. Suzanne
    5. Virages
    6. Hollywood
    7. Ma petite fille de rêve
    8. Je t’aimais je t’aime et je t’aimerai
    9. On est comme on est
    10. La Rua Madureira
    11. Marions les roses
    12. Jolie Louise
    13. Sacré géranium

[[Leaked~Mp3]] Nolwenn Leroy Folk Album Download

In 2010, the winner of the second season of “Star Academy” (in 2002 on TF1), unveiled her fourth album. “Breton” takes the traditional songs of Côherb tea-d’Armor, Finistère, Ille-et-Vilaine and Morbihan, and runs to real one million copies. A wonder triumph, one of the biggest successes of the decade. “I do not close completely the door to a” Bretonne 2 “but I think the earnest to a project that would be related, from another angle, without being a result,” she confided to our confrémmatter of “West La France”. “” Bretonne “was a project of heart, nothing mercatorial girl had become by the bacon of the thing, which was not my purpose, the success was really unexpected. amazed to see that the project has federated beyond Brittany and that the public has really captured “.

Already clam albums. Aged only 36 if and in fifteen years of career, the winner of the second edition of Star Academy in 2002, is already at his seventh album workroom. A nice feat in a complicated context for leash singers who struggle to sell their albums. But by surrounding himself with good people and making wise choices, like his famous Breton album in 2010, Nolwenn found his way.

Among the 12 tracks proposed are “I loved you, I love you, and I will love you” by Francis Cabrel, “La Rua Madueira” by Nino Ferrer or recall “Diabolo-mint” by Yves Simon. The young mother also deseetheed some semblance of under the recording of this universal album. Look !

This new album will be available on Friday, November 2, 2018. A date that was not chosen at random: the end of the year has always succeeded in the singer. Directed with Laurent Voulzy and Franck Eulry, Natural Stories published on December 5, 2005 had become platinum disc after only a few weeks. As for Bretonne, his opus of covers available December 6, 2010, it had sold more than one million copies. Released November 26, 2012, O water girls, his next record had exceeded 300 000 copies in France. Will she know the same success?

After the album “Gemme” released in September 2017 and sold out at 80,000 copies, Nolwenn Leroy embarks on a new project. The idea? Offer a revisited French songs delivery from the 70’s. The chief uncompounded, “I can not realistically say I love you” was unveiled last week. Nolwenn Leroy presents “Folk” Among leash 12 titles proposed will also find “I loved you, I love you, and I will love you” Francis Cabrel, “La Rua Madueira” by Nino Ferrer or call “Diabolo-mint” Yves Simon. The young mother has also parboiled some pictures from under the recording of this album design. Look !

In 2010, the winner of the second season of “Star Academy” (in 2002 on TF1), unveiled her fourth album. “Breton” takes the traditional songs of Côherb tea-d’Armor, Finistère, Ille-et-Vilaine and Morbihan, and runs to real one million copies. A wonder triumph, one of the biggest successes of the decade. “I do not close completely the door to a” Bretonne 2 “but I think the earnest to a project that would be related, from another angle, without being a result,” she confided to our confrémmatter of “West La France”. “” Bretonne “was a project of heart, nothing mercatorial girl had become by the bacon of the thing, which was not my purpose, the success was really unexpected. amazed to see that the project has federated beyond Brittany and that the public has really captured “.

“Folk”, the new album by Nolwenn Leroy, is released this Friday, November 2, 2018. Sixteen if after her victory at the “Star Academy”, the young woman is actual that never ripe on the musical level. His new record is composed of thirteen pay and the achieve, she has worked on particular timeless songs Yves Duteil, Cabrel Francis, Jacques Higelin or Nicolas Peyrac.

Goals Festival at Geoffroy-Guichard, Sunday 4th November, for the penultimate match of this twelfth day of Ligue 1. AS Saint-Etienne defeated the SCO of Angers 4-3 at the end of the indecision and climbed to the 5th place, before the poster of this acid, which opposes Montpellier (3rd) to OM (6th), who could return to leash Greens after it loses pace.

This seventh album of the singer, also the mother of a little sailor she had in 2017 with Arnaud Clément, will be released on November 2nd. It will be called Folk and Nolwenn Leroy has just unveiled the cover on his Instagram account. Sitting in front of a wall, surrounded by flowers and plants, she poses naturalness as never in a pout and posture that make her look like Isabelle Adjani. His long black hair falls on his shoulders while his array opens slightly to reveal a leg. “Autumn will be” FOLK “!!! See you on November 2nd … “she writes, commenting on the picture. As she explained on RTL in late September, the record will include a dozen songs folks, French and interpreted then with men. I can not dreadful and I love you Jacques Higelin, Diabolo-mint Yves Simon or I loved you, I love you, and I will love Francis Cabrel. “The goal was to go back into songs that are in people’s hearts, songs that are a little forgotten and around that spirit and that kind of music that kindred” she confided.

Answer To react to this matter, fill in the crunch below. You can also consult our charter of comments.AuthorRead leash moderation rules of sudouest.frReact

Answer To react to this matter, fill in the crunch below. You can also consult our charter of comments.AuthorRead leash moderation rules of sudouest.frReact

Goals Festival at Geoffroy-Guichard, Sunday 4th November, for the penultimate match of this twelfth day of Ligue 1. AS Saint-Etienne defeated the SCO of Angers 4-3 at the end of the indecision and climbed to the 5th place, before the poster of this acid, which opposes Montpellier (3rd) to OM (6th), who could return to leash Greens after it loses pace.

“Folk”, the new album by Nolwenn Leroy, is released this Friday, November 2, 2018. Sixteen if after her victory at the “Star Academy”, the young woman is actual that never ripe on the musical level. His new record is composed of thirteen pay and the achieve, she has worked on particular timeless songs Yves Duteil, Cabrel Francis, Jacques Higelin or Nicolas Peyrac.

Among the 12 tracks proposed are “I loved you, I love you, and I will love you” by Francis Cabrel, “La Rua Madueira” by Nino Ferrer or recall “Diabolo-mint” by Yves Simon. The young mother also deseetheed some semblance of under the recording of this universal album. Look !

Already clam albums. Aged only 36 if and in fifteen years of career, the winner of the second edition of Star Academy in 2002, is already at his seventh album workroom. A nice feat in a complicated context for leash singers who struggle to sell their albums. But by surrounding himself with good people and making wise choices, like his famous Breton album in 2010, Nolwenn found his way.

This seventh album of the singer, also the mother of a little sailor she had in 2017 with Arnaud Clément, will be released on November 2nd. It will be called Folk and Nolwenn Leroy has just unveiled the cover on his Instagram account. Sitting in front of a wall, surrounded by flowers and plants, she poses naturalness as never in a pout and posture that make her look like Isabelle Adjani. His long black hair falls on his shoulders while his array opens slightly to reveal a leg. “Autumn will be” FOLK “!!! See you on November 2nd … “she writes, commenting on the picture. As she explained on RTL in late September, the record will include a dozen songs folks, French and interpreted then with men. I can not dreadful and I love you Jacques Higelin, Diabolo-mint Yves Simon or I loved you, I love you, and I will love Francis Cabrel. “The goal was to go back into songs that are in people’s hearts, songs that are a little forgotten and around that spirit and that kind of music that kindred” she confided.

This new album will be available on Friday, November 2, 2018. A date that was not chosen at random: the end of the year has always succeeded in the singer. Directed with Laurent Voulzy and Franck Eulry, Natural Stories published on December 5, 2005 had become platinum disc after only a few weeks. As for Bretonne, his opus of covers available December 6, 2010, it had sold more than one million copies. Released November 26, 2012, O water girls, his next record had exceeded 300 000 copies in France. Will she know the same success?

Earlier this week, she shared her emotion when she heard of the death of Charles Aznavour. Usually discreet about her private opposition, she said that her 14-month-old son Marin began to follow the rhythm of Charles Aznavour’s songs as Nolwenn listened to the singer’s death. Let’s hope he does the same with his mother’s new songs.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: DOWNLOAD""LEAK!" Nolwenn Leroy Folk "2018" ALBUM DOWNLOAD ZIP-Torrent/MP3 LISTEN STREAM
Your information: