DOWNLOAD""LEAK!" Andrés Calamaro Cargar La Suerte "2018" ALBUM DOWNLOAD ZIP-Torrent/MP3 LISTEN STREAM

Home Forums College DOWNLOAD""LEAK!" Andrés Calamaro Cargar La Suerte "2018" ALBUM DOWNLOAD ZIP-Torrent/MP3 LISTEN STREAM

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Berfield

DOWNLOAD””LEAK!” Andrés Calamaro Cargar La Suerte “2018” ALBUM DOWNLOAD ZIP-Torrent/MP3 LISTEN STREAM

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1439534124-andres-calamaro-cargar-la-suerte-2018-142

Tracklist:
    1. Verdades Afiladas
    2. Transito Lento
    3. Cuarteles De Invierno
    4. Diego Armando Canciones
    5. Las Rimas
    6. Siete Vidas
    7. Mi Ranchera
    8. Falso LV
    9. My Mafia
    10. Adan Rechaza
    11. Egoistas
    12. Voy A Volver

[#DowNload#] Andrés Calamaro Cargar La Suerte Album Download. ZIP-Torrent/Mp3 2018

The discographic work in question is Charge Luck, a significant one that got stuck at Sphere studios in Burbank, California. As a relevant fact, although Volume 11 already had a higher electric charge than Bohemio, these 12 cuts bring it back to its most rock facet.

Andrés Calamaro ‘recharges his luck’ two decades after releasing as a soloist with a studio album composed of twelve songs, released this Friday. This Universal Music production was co-directed by Calamaro himself, in the company of Gustavo Borner and Germán Weidemer. The record fit recorded in Los Angeles, California, with the collaboration of a select group of artists who joined the proposal of “adult rock and roll” that the Argentine icon proposed for this work. “The album is the sum of all the Calamaros that inhabited you, “said Rodolfo Palacios, Argentine writer and journalist to refer to this production. Read more: Intimate talk with Rossana, the artist who is presenting for the first time in Cali

Andrés Calamaro ‘recharges his luck’ two decades after releasing as a soloist with a studio album composed of twelve songs, released this Friday. This Universal Music production was co-directed by Calamaro himself, in the company of Gustavo Borner and Germán Weidemer. The record fit recorded in Los Angeles, California, with the collaboration of a select group of artists who joined the proposal of “adult rock and roll” that the Argentine icon proposed for this work. “The album is the sum of all the Calamaros that inhabited you, “said Rodolfo Palacios, Argentine writer and journalist to refer to this production. Read more: Intimate talk with Rossana, the artist who is presenting for the first time in Cali

Another high moment is lived with My mob, a slow song in which he commands an acoustic guitar, with a delicate mattress of keyboards and dedicated to friends. “When morals bark, in formal inquisition, it is up to me to sing to freedom.” And he names his brothers by choice: the Galician Fran, the fat Raul, Osvaldo, Jorge and Adrián.

In Charge Luck, the artist returns to the sound of guitars, an instrument that he recognized had been neglected. The six less strings we can appreciate in songs like “False LV”, “Adam rejects” and “Sharp Truths”.

In Charge Luck, the artist returns to the sound of guitars, an instrument that he recognized had been neglected. The six less strings we can appreciate in songs like “False LV”, “Adam rejects” and “Sharp Truths”.

InfoShow The wait is over: Andrés Calamaro launches “Cargador la suerte”, his new album “El Salmón” returns to the ring with a plaque that promises the solidity of the times of “High Dirt” and “Brutal Honesty”. “It’s the best album I’ve recorded”, he anticipated Por Gastón Calvo November 2, 2018 gcalvo@infobae.com

The recording of the steam disc in the Sphere studios of California, where the musician got in touch with important interpreters of the West Coast. The artist determines his sound as “adult rocker” with a certain “elegance, inspiration and sensitivity”. Calamaro returns to a more sophisticated sound, with interesting arrangements.

“What about the guitars was something I had neglected,” he acknowledged in dialogue with the news agency EFE the singer, who appealed to them especially on the topics “Falso LV”, “Adam rejects” and “Sharp truths”. In addition, he said that less lyrics-in less than fodder references to Friedrich Nietzsche and Joaquín Sabina-were written before the music.

Another high moment is lived with My mob, a slow song in which he commands an acoustic guitar, with a delicate mattress of keyboards and dedicated to friends. “When morals bark, in formal inquisition, it is up to me to sing to freedom.” And he names his brothers by choice: the Galician Fran, the fat Raul, Osvaldo, Jorge and Adrián.

The fifth track is called The Rhymes and it is from the highest points atled album. A proto stroke, in which he did not want to record enough because it is a “guitar disc”. Declaration of principles portion original compass to the last. “I threw myself five years transgress to leave portion department, sleeping little and nothing, but wickedness remorse. We are the rage, we are the genus, first you wash your mouth with detergent. We respect those who know how to respect naturally and we tolerate those who think differently. I do not leave home, but I’m good. I can rhyme with sugar, I can rhyme with poison. Love in the days of Ibuprofen has coverage but has no filler. ” “Well drain me”, Calamaro celebrates this back.

The discographic work in question is Charge Luck, a significant one that got stuck at Sphere studios in Burbank, California. As a relevant fact, although Volume 11 already had a higher electric charge than Bohemio, these 12 cuts bring it back to its most rock facet.

The fifth track is called The Rhymes and it is from the highest points atled album. A proto stroke, in which he did not want to record enough because it is a “guitar disc”. Declaration of principles portion original compass to the last. “I threw myself five years transgress to leave portion department, sleeping little and nothing, but wickedness remorse. We are the rage, we are the genus, first you wash your mouth with detergent. We respect those who know how to respect naturally and we tolerate those who think differently. I do not leave home, but I’m good. I can rhyme with sugar, I can rhyme with poison. Love in the days of Ibuprofen has coverage but has no filler. ” “Well drain me”, Calamaro celebrates this back.

The recording of the steam disc in the Sphere studios of California, where the musician got in touch with important interpreters of the West Coast. The artist determines his sound as “adult rocker” with a certain “elegance, inspiration and sensitivity”. Calamaro returns to a more sophisticated sound, with interesting arrangements.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: DOWNLOAD""LEAK!" Andrés Calamaro Cargar La Suerte "2018" ALBUM DOWNLOAD ZIP-Torrent/MP3 LISTEN STREAM
Your information: